FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Painting the Town Red

+4
Lara
Silvan Arrow
MSurber90
thecolorisred
8 posters

Go down

Painting the Town Red Empty Painting the Town Red

Post by thecolorisred Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:33 pm

So first of all, hello to all the FoG RPers, good tidings to you all. Allow me to introduce myself - name's thecolorisred, you can call me "Color" or "Red" for short. In another forum I'm also known as thewhitesheet - just saying, since I did see some RPGFO members lurking here. Cindrella, or Cinny as I call my sweet "wifey," was the one who actually referred me to this wonderful abode, so I decided to try my luck here. Fortunately, some others have already made me feel welcome in the chat room. Dance

Anyway, a little info about me. I enjoy speaking in 3rd person whenever I'm in the chat room - I honestly don't know why, but I do. So there. I also make a good amount of Pokemon references - and enjoy innuendos every now and then. I am a "gamer girl" so I do enjoy playing video games made by Square Enix (FF and KH series), Capcom (Resident Evil and Devil May Cry), Game Freak (Pokemon...lulz.), Atlus (Summon Night, Trauma Center series), and Nintendo (Mario, Zelda, etc.) - and many many more. My favorite author would be Neil Gaiman, favorite book would be Good Omens. If you're going to ask about my favorite graphic novel, it would either be The Sandman Chronicles (by Neil Gaiman himself) or Lucifer (by Mike Carey). I also occasionally enjoy anime, my current one being Kuroshitsuji (notice the avatar?), and I plan to watch Hitman Reborn soon - hopefully it wouldn't be too long or anything.

In terms of RPing, I usually enjoy roleplaying abstract concepts such as Death, Love, etc - or personifying inanimate things (i.e. talking pen and paper). I also enjoy Victorian, psychological, angelic and vampiric roleplays (except Twilight - unless it's a comedic parody of sorts) - that said you can also throw in mythological RPs too. As for romance RPs, I would only join if the plot is light-hearted, comedic, even angsty and bitter, as long as it's not cheesy. For posting, I usually devote a lot of time in my posts - balancing quantity and quality (meaning no one-liners from me), so I pray my posts will be to this forum's taste; I'd hate to disappoint. No

Well, I think I've said enough for this introduction - so I'll be seeing you guys around, whether in the chat room or in my 1x1 RP thread. Again, hello and good tidings to FoG~

:pikachurun:

Last edited by thecolorisred on Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Painting the Town Red Empty Re: Painting the Town Red

Post by MSurber90 Sat Jun 12, 2010 2:40 pm

Hey there, you. Very Happy
MSurber90
MSurber90
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Sat Jun 12, 2010 3:05 pm

Indeed, "hey there, I."
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:03 pm

Welcome to FOG, Red! You're definitely in the right place for awesome role-plays with some really cool people. It sounds like you're already getting your feet wet in the chat room and stuff. I also enjoy Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts, and Pokemon. In fact, we have a thread in the Entertainment section about FFXIII, and we sometimes have role-plays in those fandoms pop up in the Interest Check threads. Enjoy your stay!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Sat Jun 12, 2010 11:04 pm

YOU LIKE ATLUS!

You are my new best friend. <3 -loves almost all Atlus games-

My favorites are Summon Night and CIMA. =D

/has already met and welcomed you in the chatroom, so... Hi. Again! Welcome! Again!
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Sun Jun 13, 2010 1:46 am

We have already met in chat, so this seems a little redundant, but what the heck, right? you know me, I'm the crazy Q guy that made Cindy spit out her milk through her nose the one day, so yeah!

Welcome to the site Red!

Last edited by quakernuts on Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:24 am; edited 1 time in total
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sun Jun 13, 2010 2:45 am

Color/Red.

I know you. You know me. You brought me here. Lovin' it by the way.

But I read your intro, and I must say I am absolute Pokemon nerd! I carry my Gameboy Color with me everywhere. And Zelda. Love Zelda. I love many video games, actually.

Point is, I didn't know that we had that in common. Glad to know it. ^^
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Sun Jun 13, 2010 3:09 am

@Silvan: Sweetness, hopefully I'll find a good KIngdom Hearts RP, I've been dying to get my hands on one.

@Lara: Indeedies I do. I'm happy we have stuff in common, and that I'm you're new best friend. Wink

@Quaker: Hoo yes, it's always been a pleasure chatting with you - especially when work gets all boring. Razz

@Rain: :0 I never knew you were a Pokemon nerd.... HURRAY!! *secretly wonders when Rainy-poo is going to stop calling her Color/Red*
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Sun Jun 13, 2010 4:12 am

Oh, but I am. I spend hours playing Pokemon; it's kind of sad, actually. And never! I will never stop calling you that... Actually, I will stop calling you that when I figure out which one I wish to call you.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 13, 2010 6:50 am

Welcome to the swirling mists!

Ah, where to begin...

I'm a gamer girl too. My favourites are Nintendo (Mario and Zelda), Square Enix (everything I come across?), PC RPGs (Baldur's gate I & II, Neverwinter Nights I & II, etc.) and the Sims 3. I like some strategy games too.

My favourite book of all time is Good Omen too! Althought my favourite author is Tamora Pierce (writes fantasy with female protagonists). I love reading.

You'll never find one line posts here in role-plays...because they are against the rules. We have standards/rules for all types of RPs, so be sure to read that.

If you have any questions, foolish or not (there are no foolish questions, you are a fool if you don't ask), ask anyone and they'll answer to their best ability since this is a very friendly forum. You can always post them here, and see who answers the fastest.

Once again, welcome!

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Sun Jun 13, 2010 12:50 pm

@Rain: Decide already~ XD hahaha.

@Miss Dagger: Aside from liking Good Omens too (I'm so happy that you do, by the way) I also noticed your title - which I highly approve of.

.......I believe that I will like it here a lot. Smile
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Mon Jun 14, 2010 4:01 am

Miss Dagger - I just wanted to say that I enjoy Tamora Pierce a lot. Wish I had more of her works.

Ha, I will decide when I want to! And not a second sooner.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Jun 14, 2010 5:12 am

Red - my title, as in Miss?

Rain - oh I have every book Tamora Pierce have published as far as I know. Her latest series: Beka Cooper is great!

Back to top Go down

Post by thecolorisred Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:03 pm

I meant the Pikachu of the Triachu. XD
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by xraineyesx Tue Jun 15, 2010 9:50 pm

XD Wow. That's even better to me because of the confusion.

Really, Miss Dagger? Impressive. I don't have as much of her work as I would like but I do know what I've read is really good. I'll have to check out her new stuff.
xraineyesx
xraineyesx
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 16, 2010 6:46 am

Red - Ah! I see. There are two others at the forum that happened to like Pichu and Raichu in turn (Weiss - Pichu and Bird of Hermes - Raichu). So together we loved the three evolutions of Pichu (Pikachu?). So we got a name. Heh. So I'm the Pikachu of Triachu! Smile

Rain - Aye, Tamora Pierce is awesome. Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sat Jun 19, 2010 7:02 pm

*raises hand* Triachu was coined by Yours Truly. Bow 1
I'm not conceited at all, nope nope nope. Aww

Welcome to the FOG, Red! cheers
Sorry to be late to the welcome party. Very Happy
I see that you like Nintendo! Muhaha We can be friends. ^^

...I guess I'm in a smiley mood today. study
Anyways, I can tell we're all going to love having you around.
Enjoy the swirly mists, and happy writing! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Wed Jul 07, 2010 2:12 pm

Greetings, thecolorisred! Here’s some advice so that you don’t get lost in the spiral mists.

Painting the Town Red Welcom10

Welcome to Footsteps of Ghosts!

Check out our rules, etiquette and "What is FOG?" sections.

If you want to discover our newest features or share feedback about the site, stop by the news and announcements area. If you have any trouble using the forum itself, try the FAQ.

If you have any questions, our staff will be more than happy to assist you.

We also have a chat room if you would like to talk to our members now.

Take a moment to browse our forums and perhaps find a role-play to your liking, a place to receive input on your works of literature or simply to converse with people of similar interests.

Sorry that I am late to the greeting. Better late than never, I suppose. ^_^ Welcome!
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down