FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Guardian Angel Agency

2 posters

Go down

Guardian Angel Agency Empty Guardian Angel Agency

Post by DracoMalfoy Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:22 pm

Like most internet users, I've become a pretty big (and obnoxious) fan of both Doctor Who and Supernatural. Both are wonderful shows. I love the concepts of both so much that I've been trying to find a way to sort of mix them together to form some sort of original plot. And I do have something in mind. So I thought why not try and make a role-play out of it? Writing with a partner can be a ton more fun than writing solo.

Basically, the run down is this: All sorts of supernatural creatures exist; think the typical werewolves, vampires, ghosts, demons etc. and we can even invent some creatures if we want. But, as with anything, not all of them are good, or neutral; some are bad and seek to target innocent people for whatever their reasons may be. The premise is a simple one; the Guardian Angel Agency, which is a working title mainly so I can get the point across, is an association of hunters, made up of humans and creatures, who not only seek to hunt down evil creatures, but to hide the truth from the unsuspecting public. Those aware of the supernatural world are marked and subsequently targeted. So doing the job quietly is just as important, if not more so, than doing the job.

I want this to be a one on one because, instead of focusing on a "Scooby Gang" of main characters, I honestly just wanted it to be a duo, centered around two Agents in the GAA who work as partners. At this point in time, that's all I've got. Regarding specific plot, we can work on that together. We could connect events, invent some sort of main antagonist and use plot continuity. Or we could keep things simple, going from mission to mission, the only continuity being character development and the supernatural world itself. I'm open to compromise and I'm not a huge fan of creating everything and forcing my partner to go along with my crazy ideas. I'm a huge fan of partnership, so I'd appreciate it if we both contributed ideas equally.

When it comes to characters, as long as it's sensible to the world, go for it. I'm letting you know now, I'll be playing a guy; being a guy, I just prefer it that way. So I'm not going to force your character into a specific gender or a human/any supernatural race. The only thing I'd really like is that the characters have an entertaining dynamic. Like they bicker, they're stubborn with each other, sometimes struggle with working as a team. That sort of thing. That's all I want. Romance, if you want, as a side plot, that's cool too. I'm totally game for discussing any sort of specifics.

I think that's all pretty straightforward. I'm not going to require an overwhelming amount of activity from you. But I will ask for patience. My personal laptop is in the shop, so I'm sharing a computer with the rest of the family, not to mention school and work, on the weekends. My posts tend to be a bit lengthy so they're normally worth the wait, at least I think so. If you want, I have an AIM and the like so we can exchange those and talk directly. And that's about it. A taker would be great!
DracoMalfoy
DracoMalfoy
Shadow
Shadow

Male

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1634981/w-allman

Back to top Go down

Guardian Angel Agency Empty Re: Guardian Angel Agency

Post by Syrena Tue Oct 02, 2012 9:59 pm

I’ll take!

Or jump. Whatever works.

If you don’t mind working with a new member, of course. I have some experience role playing, but I am a little rusty. I also haven’t seen much of Supernatural; just a couple of minutes here and there. However, I adore Doctor Who! Perhaps a little too much...

And I love the premise you’ve created.

So, if you’ll have me (or not—either way, I promise I’m not about to create a fuss), I’ll work out some specifics for a character. I thought I might create a female character. I’m not sure if I want to embrace the supernatural element or stay human, though.
Syrena
Syrena
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DracoMalfoy Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:23 pm

Oh dang - didn't really expect anyone to take, or jump. xD

I'm willing to work with anyone willing to work with me. I'm still growing myself, so that shouldn't be a problem. No knowledge of either show is required; both just prompted me to brainstorm this up. But it is nice to know a fellow Whovian!

Thank you so much. We'll have tons of fun. A female character is excellent! DW has convinced me to embrace the epicness of a male/female team up, haha. I'm debating the same myself. I might stick with human, just because I have a soft spot for the everyday guy being something extraordinary. I could ramble on about that. Do you want me to set up an official OOC thread so we can brainstorm back and forth?
DracoMalfoy
DracoMalfoy
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrena Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:34 pm

What can I say? I take/jump quickly. Plus, Doctor Who was mentioned. But, if you want to run—now is your chance. Razz

Otherwise, I’m up for some brainstorming.
Syrena
Syrena
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DracoMalfoy Tue Oct 02, 2012 10:44 pm

I'm so glad you did! I'm stoked to get this idea off the ground. Two wins for the both of us. No running here. c:

Greatness! I'll have something set up momentarily!
DracoMalfoy
DracoMalfoy
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down