FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Guardian

Go down

The Guardian Empty The Guardian

Post by Guest Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:06 pm

Always watching were bright yellow eyes. They never seemed to look away from the girl on the bed. A black tail flicked back and forth behind the cat, who was perched on the windowsill, enjoying the sunlight. The girl still hadn't awoken and the cat was becoming annoyed. It needed to go outside and explore this new place the girl's mother had moved them to. The cat stood and stretched its front paws forward, causing its rear to rise into the air. Its claws came out and when the stretch was over, the black feline leaped from the windowsill and onto the soft comforter the girl laid under.

A soft meow escaped the cat, causing the girl to stir slightly. Still annoyed, it pawed at her face with its paw, careful not to use its claws. That would make the girl unhappy and the last thing the cat wanted was for her to be unhappy. After a minute, yellow eyes were staring into bright green ones. "Marik? What are you doing?" The girl asked, rubbing her eyes with the palms of her pale hands. The cat just meowed again and rubbed his head against her face, purring softly. A giggle came from her, which caused him to smile, in his own cat way. "I guess you want out. Alright. Let me get up." Happy as a lark, Marik leaped off her bed and let her get out of the thing and dressed. Once she was ready, the cat dashed out of her room and down the stairs.

The girl followed him, smiling as she did. Marik had been her best friend since kindergarten and she was eighteen now. The cat never seemed to age. He had intelligent yellow eyes and midnight black fur. There was a hole in his right ear that looked like someone had pierced it. The cat meowed at the door once more and she opened the door, letting Marik out. He waited until she closed the door again to dash off to find a new hiding place.

It took only minutes for him to find a small wooded area near the house. The cat stopped near a tree and disappeared behind it. Instead of the cat walking back out, a man with long black hair and yellow eyes did. He wore a black, silk button up shirt and black pants. His shoes were black as well. His friends used to call him a vampire, but it was hard to find clothes that suited him that didn't match his natural fur colour. He was her Guardian and she was his Singer. Its really too bad the green eyed girl was to never find out what Marik was.
----

I just randomly wrote this and I'd love to do a RP based off of it.
Now, I have another character set that is Guardian and Singer in Guardians of War with Renji, but these two above are brand freaking new while Rose and Xander are older.

I'd like to play the girl, but I can play Marik if needed. [Also, his name can be changed]

The main plot is basically, he is her Guardian, but she must never know. So, when she is kidnapped by someone and her mother is asked to pay ransom, only Marik can save her. He must do so by relying on his cat-like reflexes and instincts as well as his cat form. [Why a cat you ask? Xander is a canine and felines are more agile.] He can see in the dark rather well and his eyes turn green when a light is shone in them.

Anyway, she is kidnapped and he has to save her.
There could be romance, but its not the driving force in this RP.

Back to top Go down

The Guardian Empty Re: The Guardian

Post by Taroxina Fri Jun 12, 2009 10:00 am

Hey!

I would love to do this roleplay with you!
I just started on this forum, so I don't have a character or anything like that...
But if you're willing to let me in on the roleplay, I'd be happy to create this Marik cat-guardian. Smile
Taroxina
Taroxina
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jun 12, 2009 5:10 pm

Thats fine. You can make a character whenever you need to.
^^

I'm just glad someone was interested.
:3

Back to top Go down

Post by Taroxina Sat Jun 13, 2009 4:38 am

Yeah, well I think it's a really good idea for a roleplay. Smile
I'll be able to make Marik later this afternoon, when I'm done in the appartment.

Oh, and by the way... I'm starting my work this monday, and I'm working alot on the days. So I might not be able to reply every day since I start working early in the morning and get home late in the evening. But I'll reply as fast as I can, when I can. Smile Hope you don't mind that.
Taroxina
Taroxina
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taroxina Tue Jun 16, 2009 4:42 am

Hey! I'm sorry for the late reply, I just have had so much to do and yesterday I was working.

But I've made Marik now. Smile I hopw you like him. Let me know if there's anything you would like me to change about him. http://www.footstepsofghosts.com/character-library-f18/anubis-children-t346.htm#5108
Taroxina
Taroxina
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 16, 2009 11:03 pm

I'll work on the IC soon.
^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Taroxina Thu Jun 18, 2009 12:32 pm

Lovely. Smile Let me know when you have it up. ^^
Taroxina
Taroxina
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Taroxina Fri Jul 03, 2009 4:03 am

You're not interested in this roleplay anymore...?
Taroxina
Taroxina
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 04, 2009 11:08 am

I'm just trying to rethink this one.
>.<
I sort of lost what I wanted to do in it, so I'm re-thinking it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down