FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hullo

4 posters

Go down

Hullo Empty Hullo

Post by Sheah Mon Jul 02, 2012 7:15 am

Hey, everyone.

Well, for starters I'm traditionally known as Shea, but the name was miraculously taken here, hence the added 'h' on this username. I'm from Australia - lived here all my life. I've been RPing for roughly six-seven years; and I wasn't always typing away on forums. I actually started in an MMORPG my first year, then somehow stumbled onto my first site. This is about the fourth site I've visited and I'm always looking for active RP's.

I like traditonal fantasy and sci-fi the most, and when I'm not writing, I'm thinking of new ideas and storylines every second I'm away. Outside of the net, I love playing viedogames. I own a 360, and my favourite games include the Bioshock and Mass Effect series', plus many more, and if anyone's ever bored, I'd love to talk games with you. I'm also into anime, although I haven't read much manga.

I've rambled a bit, but anyway. I guess I'll catch you guys around!

Last edited by Sheah on Thu Oct 31, 2013 2:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Sheah
Sheah
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Hullo Empty Re: Hullo

Post by Raziel Mon Jul 02, 2012 8:20 am

Welcome to FoG, my friend. I hope you will find this place to your liking. I joined not too long ago and found that those that I have 'spoken to' have been welcoming and genuinely excited about having someone new to write with. Enjoy your stay here.

P.S. I too enjoy fantasy RPs.
Raziel
Raziel
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sheah Wed Jul 04, 2012 12:02 am

Thank you for the warm welcome, Raziel Smile And everyone I've met so far has been very friendly, and maybe one day soon we could get together for a Traditional Fantasy RP. I'm always up for another 1x1.
Sheah
Sheah
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Wed Jul 04, 2012 11:12 am

Welcome to FoG, Sheah! Wow, I can't believe our community is big enough that people's usernames are already taken! I'm glad you found us in your quest for good role-playing, and I hope FoG has what you are seeking! We've got plenty of people interested in fantasy and sci-fi, so you shouldn't have any trouble finding role-play partners. We also have lots of gamers who love the Mass Effect series. Sounds like you'll fit in here just fine!

I'm Silvan, one of the global mods, so please don't hesitate to ask me or any of the other staff if you have any questions! Enjoy your stay!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Jul 26, 2012 2:03 pm

Welcome to the FOG, Sheah! cheers
Yay Mass Effect! xD

Looking forward to seeing what you can do! You've definitely come to the right place for quality writing and role-playing.

Welcome again, and enjoy the swirly mists! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down