FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOC: Hunted

+4
Rendition
The Literate Angel
Squall Reyes
ShadowPhoenix0307
8 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

OOC: Hunted - Page 2 Empty Re: OOC: Hunted

Post by Inerio Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:08 pm

: D OH ANDREW WILL TAKE CARE OF YOU MANSON! HE'LL FEED YOU SOUP AND READ YOU STORIES!!! XD I can actually imagine Andrew taking care of Manson. After all, they were partners and they probably spent a crap load of time together.

By the by, I'm thinking of having Dahlia show up at the little Creature halfway home. The media has released information on her murders, but not her face. So, the group probably wouldn't realize she's a vindictive homicidal maniac just yet.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Klikxx Tue Jun 30, 2009 9:56 am

Count me in!

I am working up a creature profile as we speak.
Now, to find just the right personality to introduce you all to.
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowPhoenix0307 Tue Jun 30, 2009 5:41 pm

Sounds good Smile
ShadowPhoenix0307
ShadowPhoenix0307
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Klikxx Thu Jul 02, 2009 10:40 am

Character Sheet
Name: Harry
Alias: “S.B.D (silent but deadly)”
Side: Creature Mutant near death experience
Power:
Odour Control: Ability to secrete and form any odour imaginable, affecting concentration, intensity and type. He often uses it has a unique defense mechanism in which he sprays a green and smelly gas as an actual skunk would. This usually happens when he is embarrassed, scared, or suddenly surprised. It is very strong, flooring the attackers on more then one occasion. He is currently working on a technique involving pheromones to help him extend his control over others.
Super Ventriloquism: One would never believe a monkey was capable of speech. For this reason Harry is never seen speaking. Instead he prefers throwing a projected voice through “Blaster” or some other target (toys for children). Often people think of it as a voice in their head if there is nobody around but Harry.
Extra Extremities: Harry has a large Quasimodo style hump upon his back. He had to have a place for his enlarged brain capacity somewhere.
Other: the experimentation has made Harry incredibly smart and cunning. There is no way he plans on going back to captivity and is prepared to make his mark on history. Although an adept climber he is incredibly weak physically he relies on Blaster for tasks involving superior strength.
Appearance: What would you expect? He looks like a chimpanzee although he sports a rather large hump on his back. Upright, Harry stands roughly 5’6” upright and weighs 156 lbs. with wild white hair. He is currently attired in a well fitted high end suit.
OOC: Hunted - Page 2 Klikxx

Brief History: Every genetic experiment has its first success story. Harry is living proof of such a breakthrough. Harry is a genetically experimented ape created by Doctor Winston Belmont. The name of the project Belmont created was project Miracle, which was a top secret government project at Atsugi whom tested spy planes, as well as experiments on humans in the late 1960’s. These experiments were made in order to create the perfect human agent but when funding was excavated so were the subjects. Harry was relocated to the Baltimore zoo by a group of animal activists unaware of the unique changes the experimentation had upon him. In such a setting it was not long before he escaped and sought out his experimental brother. A genetically altered mute human nicknamed “Blaster.”
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowPhoenix0307 Thu Jul 02, 2009 8:37 pm

Hm... different. Very different. I'll take it though! Smile
ShadowPhoenix0307
ShadowPhoenix0307
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rendition Fri Jul 03, 2009 1:50 pm

Roflmfao, that's the best character I've ever seen in my life xD
Rendition
Rendition
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Klikxx Fri Jul 03, 2009 2:27 pm

Thanks Wade.
I enjoyed the creation process though it took some time to get it to feel right. It's a humble begining now it is time to flesh out a personality and fill in some gaps in his past.

Your a paintball enthuthist? Judging by what you wrote in your bio you play tournament? x-ball or traditional speedball?
I currently own 6 markers of various grades playing for the past 10 years. I have played tounament and rec ball though not as much as I use to or would like.

I was actually thinking of having Harry fling scented paint.
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rendition Fri Jul 03, 2009 3:21 pm

lol, Not a problem dude, I have seriously NEVER seen anything like that before!

And yes sir, after the first day I went... I was addicted like a heroine addict. Within a week, I learned just about everything there was to know about it, and I learned more about my friends guns than they knew themselves. One of my buddies had a Diablo marker and he couldn't get the pressure to stabalize, and niegther could the guys in the shops... I told him to give it to me over night, and the bitch shoots like a dream now xD. I haven't been able to get into tournaments as much as I really want to yet... But I want to like you wouldn't believe. I jacked up my knee so i'm not playing over the summer like I first was going to (like at least every weekend) and now I'm not going to get to play on my college's tournament team my first semester, but that just gives me time to hit the shit out of cardio training like no other. I've only got one marker right now... Want an Etek2 or something along those lines so bad x.x This stupid Ion is a piece even with the freaking virtue board in it, haha... Then again, I still play fine with it, I'd just like something that'd shoot a little more efficiently and wouldn't make me look like a jackass for dumping money into it.

Wow, i'm going to shut up before I get in trouble for going epicly off topic xD Shoot me a PM over the site and we can talk some more about it if you want! I also have my MSN address up on there too if you have that.

Otherwise, having a chimp shooting scented paintballs... Holy fucking christ, hahaha. You've broken the mold if I do say so myself, haha. Good job dude, keep it up.
Rendition
Rendition
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Fri Jul 03, 2009 6:21 pm

Klixxx is the type of person who makes characters the likes of which you've never seen before.It's all part of his charm.

Which, for whatever reason, reminds me that I should probably go post.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowPhoenix0307 Sat Jul 04, 2009 12:01 am

So, for some reason my mind just went to the talking chimp in the movie Madagascar for some reason and that's how I'm hearing his voice in my head...

Or that could just be because I've been in the sun all day, drinking and it's currently midnight all MAY have something to do with it...

Whatever... anyway! Yes Inerio, go post! And I'm going to hunt down the others from "Fallen From Grace" as well...
ShadowPhoenix0307
ShadowPhoenix0307
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Sat Jul 04, 2009 5:42 am

That monkey character is so Censored awsome.
Mind if I join once more Phoenix?
Starting from the beggining I won't have to be so "subtle" in my first post.

Name: Xecto
Alias: X
Side: Creature
Power: Energy Manipulation
He can create (takes time) and store large amounts of energy inside his body. He uses said energy in various ways. For example he can attack directly with waves of it (all that really does is push stuff), create weapons of solidified energy (mostly melee type/small throwing weapons), and can even create some weapons that can explode (like a small grenade).
Extra Extremities: Sharp Teeth, Red eyes. His eyes glow according to how much he is using his powers. He can cover his eyes with colored contacts if not using his powers and he is good at hiding his teeth. This way he can blend in easier.
Appearance: 5'9", 180 lbs, Jet black hair. He dresses like the average person but he wears black gloves at all times. When he fights he wear's a black mask with a big red "X" adorned on it.
Breif History: His mother died giving birth to him and for that reason his father abandoned him. He grew up in an orphanage until he turned 14. That's when he discovered his powers and knew for them he would be hunted. He decided to run from that point on and has been since. He never passes up an opertunity to annoy and cause trouble for any agents he comes across. He is like a guardian to the creatures. For those reasons he is twoard the top of the the most wanted creature list.
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowPhoenix0307 Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:47 pm

Hey, sorry I haven't replied to ya yet Magix. I've been busy. Anyway, go ahead and post when ready. Just be sure to catch up on where everyone is and you'll be set.
ShadowPhoenix0307
ShadowPhoenix0307
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Tue Jul 07, 2009 3:29 am

Thanks

Don't worry about making me wait. Everyones got a life, that's totally understandable.

*runs off to catch up*
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Klikxx Tue Jul 07, 2009 4:06 pm

OK it is time to pull out the perverbial spade and turn some dirt.

This is an invitation for those creatures willing to thown in and collaberate on a plan and take this theater to a whole new level. Agents beware.

All you have to do is PM me your ideas and intent with the folowing password.

PULL MY FINGER!

(no really pull my finger)
Klikxx
Klikxx
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Magix Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:16 pm

Shadowphoenix-
The Hunted OOC on gateway have people wondering where you are. May wanna check it out.
Magix
Magix
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2