FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOC: Hunted

+4
Rendition
The Literate Angel
Squall Reyes
ShadowPhoenix0307
8 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

OOC: Hunted Empty OOC: Hunted

Post by ShadowPhoenix0307 Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:44 pm

July 17, 2018

Hunted. Captured. Tested. Killed. It’s the usual life line of those born with powers, or extra extremities. Anything can put you on the hit list. Something as simple as being able to breath underwater, read minds, having cat like ears or claws. . . Being able to freeze a human solid, break a mans neck with a twitch of a finger. . . Sure, some of them deserve to be hunted, but only if they use their powers to hurt others. Why come after those of us who just want to live life! I was once an innocent young girl, naive , trusting. Now, I’m a killer, fighting for my survival like a beast. I will not roll over, and let you stick me, run me and cut me open to see what makes me tick. No, I will fight. I will kill. I will survive.

Phoenix.

“Sir, there are things out there that are not safe. They cannot roam this world with us like this, they are to dangerous!”

After a moment of silence, and a long tired sigh the President looks up at his Secretary of Defense, the young man was eager, and seemed to be making a point. There were supernatural beings out there that had to be stopped. “Manson, do you understand what it is you are asking of me? You are asking me to allow you to hunt a breed of human who have families, normal families. Some are not even dangerous.”

“Mr. President, I understand what you are saying, but the people of terrified. Infants with wings, mothers dying while giving birth due to the powers of some of these infants. Any that live in hiding are eventually found out and those against this unnatural event take it into their own hands to kill them. We have to stand up to them!” Manson was pacing the room now, his heart racing, the blood rushing in his ears as he awaited for the President to think over his words. He knew he had a great argument, and he knew what doing this would entail, but things had to be done. Sacrifices had to be made.

The President let out another sigh and put his head in his hands. Lifting his head again and running a hand over his face he looked down at the paper in front of him. It had already passed by the House, and Senate with flying colors. Lifting the pen next to it, he signed the paper and placed the pen back on his desk. Pushing the paper back to Manson the President turned in his chair to put his back to the man. “You will have all that you need.”

Scientists have been studying "Creatures" for years, and cannot isolate what is causing this mutation. To their horror, each mutation had a different cause, extra alleles, extra brain power, so on and so forth. There has been a list compiled for all known mutants, and just how dangerous they are.

Recently there as been a lot of "Creature" activity in Baltimore MD, drawn the attention of Manson himself. The biggest signs are the fires, the fires created by the same bitch who left the scars on the right side of his entire body.

Rules:
-You can either be an Agent or a "Creature", not a combination.
-If you are a "Creature" you can have up to three powers .
-Explain power restrictions.
-Extra extremities do not count as powers.
-Enjoy Smile

Character Sheet:
Name:
Alias:
Power:
Extra Extremities:
Appearance:
Brief History:

Character Sheet:
Name: Rachel Elizabeth Kerr
Alias: Phoenix
Side: "Creature"
Power: Pyrokensis, she can create and control fire. It cannot burn her and if she so wills it, anything else she chooses not to burn. She also has enhances senses (sight, hears, smell, touch and taste) and agility.
Extra Extremities: Phoenix has a large set of burgundy wings powerful enough to allow her to fly. On the inside Phoenix's organ are more like a birds then a humans. Larger lungs, air sacs, and a much larger heart. Her bones are hollow but still strong, and very lean but strong muscles.
Appearance:
OOC: Hunted Phoenix
Brief History: Born in 1999, Rachel lived a semi-normal life. Even though she was born with tiny wings and red eyes, her family still loved her and protected her. Keeping herself a secret wasn't easy, but it was done. At age 14, the President signed the paper. Then her world went to hell. Running, fighting to stay free. Rachel lost both her parents to the Agents. Killed because they were protecting her. For 5 years, she ran, hid and fought for freedom. And over that time, she became Phoenix.

Last edited by ShadowPhoenix0307 on Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
ShadowPhoenix0307
ShadowPhoenix0307
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

OOC: Hunted Empty Re: OOC: Hunted

Post by Guest Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:07 pm

Name: Michelle O'Connell
Alias: Howl
Side: Creature
Power: Howl is able to manipulate metal. She mainly uses her guns to fire bullets that she can then manipulate with her mind to any shape/form she wants. If the form changes into that of an animal, she can control its movements, making it able to attack and dodge attacks.
Limit: Howl can only control one metal creation at a time. If there happen to be two, only one will listen to her. Also, her ability takes a lot out of her and if used too much, it leaves her weak and vulnerable.
Extra Extremities: She has long, elfen like ears that stick out from the side of her head. They are lined with a soft fur, like that of a dog. She also has longer canines than normal humans. Her fingernails are long and hard, almost like diamonds.
Appearance:
OOC: Hunted Gunslinger_by_ionen
Brief History:
Michelle grew up living a normal life until her ears began to grow. She took on almost canine-like features and it freaked her parents out. Her once blue eyes turned to a bright yellow and soon they faded to a deep gold, which they are today. When her metal manipulation began, she found herself learning how to howl like a wolf. If she did the howl right, any metal around her would change into different shapes. Her mother died when she was 10 and the President signed the letter when she was 16. At this age, Howl left her family to find this Manson guy and kill him. Why? No one is sure. She bought her guns [seen in pic above] at age 18 and she learned how to maniuplate the bullets without having to howl or even really think about it. It was like they had a mind of their own.

Last edited by Anaris on Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:51 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowPhoenix0307 Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:37 pm

Very interesting Anaris. I like your character a lot. Just one thing.

What are the limits to her powers?

Aside from that, things are good to go Smile Then we just have to wait for others to join. I'd like at least 4-5 people, including myself before we begin.
ShadowPhoenix0307
ShadowPhoenix0307
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:03 pm

Mind if I take one of the Agents?
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowPhoenix0307 Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:26 pm

Yes you may. If you would like Manson let me know. Otherwise I'll play him as well which was the main plan. But you may create an Agent, yes. They are as open as "Creatures".
ShadowPhoenix0307
ShadowPhoenix0307
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:39 pm

I was thinking of playing a character more bend on revenge. A field agent rather than the SoD. I'm sure someone else could play a much better SoD than myself.
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowPhoenix0307 Wed Jun 24, 2009 11:42 pm

That is perfectly fine. Go ahead and make your character.
ShadowPhoenix0307
ShadowPhoenix0307
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Thu Jun 25, 2009 12:47 am

Name: Skyler (last name unknown)
Alias: Hunter 1
Side: Agent
Weapons: SV-99 Sniper rifle with silencer. H&K USP. Ka-Bar knife.
Appearance:OOC: Hunted Aiming_by_Murfish
Brief History: Skyler grew up in a very normal suburban neighborhood in Vermont. It seemed as though his life would be nothing special. In fact it seem like Skyler knew this as well and began to get bored and acting out in school. Starting with talking back to the teacher and then moving on to full blown fighting he was the child from hell. His whole world stopped however when one of the first recorded "creatures" came into his home and killed her parents. The government well aware of the situation did not know what to do with the young witness. Several of the men who feared the new creatures took the young boy as their first experiment to create a weapon to use against them. Hunter is the product of a life time of hatred, and training.

-------

What you think Sha?
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:10 am

Name: Rosalie Maria Statton

Alias: Rose

Side: Creature

Power: She is a powerful prophetess, though the future is ever changing and if someone changes their mind or if their thoughts are undecided then the future becomes foggy or changes entirely from the initial reading. For some she is unable to read their thoughts at all. Generally its those who have powers that correlate directly with their mind, for example mind reading or telepathy.

Extra Extremities: None that are outstanding, but she is blind.

Appearance: Rosalie

Brief History: Rosalie was born to two kind people. They loved her very much and took care of her until she turned eleven. That's when Rosalie became blind. It was sudden, unpredictable and no one had an explanation for it. One day she just woke up blind. And that same day was when her powers activated. She kept quiet about it though and didn't even tell her parents until she saw what would happen if she did.

In her vision her parents, who were God fearing people, tried to kill her and purge her of her demons. She tried to change her future, but it had already been decided at that point and her parents were quick to decide. She was forced to run, at the age of thirteen, and a few years later the bill was passed and she became a wanted person. Of course she was able to see if anyone would be coming after her and she was quick to respond, skipping town or hiding. Since she was able to see the future she also became known throughout the Creatures because her predictions were very accurate and she was willing to help almost anyone. Now she wanders around, avoiding the agents and keeping to herself for the most part.
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowPhoenix0307 Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:25 am

You both have great characters. Smile I'm excited about this RP. We'll I have some shit to take care of so hopefully when I return we'll get the IC up and running. And if I'm lucky we'll have some others joining us as well. The more that join, the more options we'll have.
ShadowPhoenix0307
ShadowPhoenix0307
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:52 am

I fixed up my profile.
:3

Back to top Go down

Post by The Literate Angel Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:03 pm

Thank you, I'm glad you like my character. :3
The Literate Angel
The Literate Angel
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowPhoenix0307 Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:33 pm

Alright, others are still free to post characters or even create a second character so long its the opposite of what you have. (If you have a Creature, make an Agent and vise versa.) I posted a link to the IC thread at the very top Smile Feel free to join in when ready!
ShadowPhoenix0307
ShadowPhoenix0307
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rendition Fri Jun 26, 2009 4:21 pm

Is there room for another ?=X
Rendition
Rendition
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowPhoenix0307 Fri Jun 26, 2009 11:04 pm

That there is. Go ahead and make a bio.
ShadowPhoenix0307
ShadowPhoenix0307
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Rendition Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:29 am

My keyboard is running out of batteries and i'm too sleepy to go get new ones so i'm gonna just put up a character tomorrow morning xD
Rendition
Rendition
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Traziel Sat Jun 27, 2009 8:57 pm

Character Sheet
Name: Vincent DuValle
Alias: Tank
Side: "Creature"
Power: To his knowledge there is no one who can out-lift or outlast him in any type of physical activity. As a direct result of the animal he was experimented with, Vincent's strength has become unimaginable. Tossing trucks, crashing through brick walls, or simply tossing your bike two neighborhoods over, this bull is built like a tank.

Extra Extremities: Vincent's body structure is noticeably robust. His shoulders are broad, his calf muscles are thick, his torso is wide. Poking out from the sides of his head and up through his hair are a pair of horns.

Appearance: OOC: Hunted 149cvu1

Brief History: The 90's kid, born and raised on your average farm, Vincent was a godsend. His body had begun to bulk up at an early age, and strenuous chores were often handled by him with ease. Life was very simple until his parents noticed the growth of horns on their child's head. The small television set that sat in the kitchen of the house their only connection to the outside world, but they knew what had happened. Secrecy was never a task, but time would soon seal Vincent's fate.

Agents took the liberty of killing Vincent's parents while he was out shopping for groceries. Upon returning home he was devastated, then enraged by the fact that they yet lingered in his home. They were wholesomely dealt with, leaving Vincent with a new resolve. Packing his few belongings and taking the family's black pickup truck, he rode along the dust road in search of answers.

Last edited by Traziel on Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:52 pm; edited 1 time in total
Traziel
Traziel
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowPhoenix0307 Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:47 pm

Rendition, take your time Smile

Traziel, I like it. though I believe for him to be 24 he'd be born in the 90's in this time period... Lol, sorry. But aside from that you are set to join wherever you would like.
ShadowPhoenix0307
ShadowPhoenix0307
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Traziel Sat Jun 27, 2009 10:54 pm

I was sitting there trying to calculate if the years were correct but then eventually gave up guessing and threw it in there.

Ha, I changed it though.
Traziel
Traziel
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowPhoenix0307 Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:21 pm

Ha, it's ok Smile

Now, come on guys! Let's get the ball rolling! Where did you all go?
ShadowPhoenix0307
ShadowPhoenix0307
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:56 pm

*raises his arms* Hey don't look at me. :-p
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Traziel Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:18 am

Just a heads up. Vincent is more than willing to make renovations to your humble abode. Angel
Traziel
Traziel
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Rendition Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:47 am

Character Sheet:

Name:Jake Edelbrok

Alias:Ranger

Side:"Creature"

Power:He can take on various traits from different animals which he has come in contact with. I.E. He has had a pet Hawk before, and seeing as how he has touched it, He can now, more or less, manipulate his eyes to the point he has "eyes like a hawk"... But in a literal sense. One problem with this, though, is the fact that when he turns, his physical and or mental state can change if he doesn't regularly take on its abilities, I.E., He touches a bear to gain strength, he may grow a little taller and bulkier that he usually is, and he may go on a berry and salmon binge for a couple hours... days... weeks... Yeah, you get the drift.

Extra Extremities: His pupils have changed to that of a birds from consistent use of a hawks abilities, using this to assist his artisan level of expertise in marksmanship. He normally doesn't make direct eye contact with people, almost always wearing a pair of aviators.

Appearance:OOC: Hunted 36173289thj

Brief History: Jake grew up in a "hunting" family. He was almost always out in the wilderness, hunting, tracking, stalking... You name it, he grew up doing it. Though, he did live in the city, he was always labeled as the school red neck even though he really didn't act the stereotype. Without even going into the Boy Scouts, he learned more about the wilderness and the world around him through both his father, and grandfather. His family was very close knit and he always got what he wanted, though his wants were far and spaced out. His father got him into marksmanship competitions, figuring out that his son was one hell of a shot and he could shoot about as fast as any of the fabled western gunslingers from long ago. He first started out with Compound bows, then moved to more complicated bows, such as a recurve and long bow. When he turned 12, he moved up to fire arms, when an age division would accept him. It wasn't before long that he started showing up on magazine covers and the like, just doing what he did best. He accumulated a great sum of money, but never really bought anything with it.

It was when he was 19 and was offered a position in a mock United States Sniper class that he figured out his powers. Granted, it was around now when the news about the creatures began lurking around, and the testing having began, so he was going to flip out a tad bit... He was given a target to shoot which was nearly 1000 yards away. Needless to say, it was in trees, with bushes, and so much other crap that you couldn't see it with the human eye, and you wouldn't have a chance in hell to find the thing in a set time period with just the scope of the rifle. One thing led to another and his father, smirking, mumbled something about a Hawks eyes... The words made something in the back of his mind click and out of no where, he could feel his vision almost magnify at whim, zooming out more and more the more he squinted. He had no idea what to call it, but he just walked out of the camp, not saying a word about it. He did a very good job at hiding how his eyes had changed, but his father found out regardless... His father didn't really freak out or anything, always having had that feeling that something was... different about Jake, making himself somewhat prepared for what could have happened. His father just took in a deep breath and took the problem, or gift, head first, going through and making sure that his son was pulled from all further competitions, and only in public with glasses over his legitimate "hawk eyes".

With the money he had accumulated, Jake bought a house out in the deep woods, having lived there and importing various forms of wildlife upon occasion, having one of the biggest fenced in ranches in the world, ranking up there with the Kings Ranch and the like. He does occasionally make appearances out with the rest of the people of the world, but it's not very often.

(sorry if that's a little too long, got carried away again)
Rendition
Rendition
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowPhoenix0307 Sun Jun 28, 2009 8:48 am

Traziel , you better hope your guys is fire proof, and just because Phoenix is little does not mean she's weak... Lol :p

Rendition, you are accepted, and don't worry about a long bio it's fine lol. Very interesting actually, not many go with the "still in hiding" thing. Someone did on the last RP site I was on but it didn't last very long. But what can you do? Lol.

Anyway, come on people! Get to posting!
ShadowPhoenix0307
ShadowPhoenix0307
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sun Jun 28, 2009 12:40 pm

......Oh my God Phoenix.
I just walked into a Hunted OOC filled with good character biographies and people who capitalize the letter 'i' in their speech. I think I might cry. Or Joygasm.

I think I'll keep Andrew for this one, I'm going to draw him up. But, I'm scrapping Arlieh for some one else.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowPhoenix0307 Sun Jun 28, 2009 3:33 pm

Lol, I know right? I was so happy when I was looking at this site. The people can actually type and RP. Plus they know what details are and can use them! Ha, and yes, you must keep Andrew. I'll be putting Manson up soon, but he won't be on the field this time. He'll be hiding away directing Hunters/Agents since he is still recovering from his burns Wink

I need to go back to the other site to get the list of weapons again though. I liked those and I can seem them being put to good use here.
ShadowPhoenix0307
ShadowPhoenix0307
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:16 pm

Name: Dahlia 039
Alias: Dolly, or patient 039
Side: Dahlia is a creature, that doesn't mean she's chosen that side.
Power: Dahlia has control over blood.
Allow me to elaborate. Dahlia has control over blood, however, the blood must be outside the body. That means her control can only be activated by a cut or laceration. She can steal blood from a corpse, however it has to be before coagulation and pallor mortis. Stealing blood from the living is difficult due to the movement of the blood stream. It's easier for her to steal from major artieries, though the process is somewhat slow.

When she has control over blood, Dahlia can move it, harden it, and mold it.
(I think the easiest way to look at it, is to compare it to water benders from avatar)
Extra Extremities: Anything that sprouts from her body. She could have claws, tentacles, and even wings.
Appearance: OOC: Hunted Hello_Dolly_by_MelancholiaDemensia
D< Tell me I'm talented! Her arm should probably be completely red, but the way I colored it is more aesthetically pleasing to the eye. So sue me.
Brief History: Dahlia's powers first manifested at the young age of thirteen. Like most young creatures, she didn't have a grip on her powers and thus was quickly spotted by the government. One day, walking to school, she was carted off by a group of agents and brought to an experimentation facility. It was there that they scientists performed horrific experiments on her, and various others with no regard towards their pain or humanity whatsoever. This period of time also severly warped Dahlia's mind, causing her to become angry and vindictive. At nineteen she and a few others escaped the lab. Ever since Dahlia has been roaming the streets, often leaving a trail of murders behind her.

Name: Andrew Thomson
Alias: The Dealer
Power: You mean aside from his dashing good looks, charming personality, and wonderful sense of humor? Nope.
Extra Extremities: His huge----(we won't go there)
Appearance: (Guess who didn't make a picture of him yet? Yep, me. I'll get around to it eventually.)
Andrew stands at six foot with a rather muscular build. Its evident that he works out, and was probably a jock in highschool. Don't let his size fool you, that doesn't make him any less intelligent than the other agents. His face is rather handsome, with rich chocolate brown eyes and hair to match. However, his face has a horrible scare which starts at the top left corner of his forehead and extends down, ending at the top right corner at his upper lip.
Brief History: Andrew grew up in a normal house hold to normal parents in a normal suburb. Yes, it was all so....Well, you know where I'm going with this. Andrew was frustrated by the monotony of day to day life. It seemed that everyone in his town was blissfully oblivious to the horrors going on outside of town. They turned a blind eye to the news and went about their merry little business. Well, Andrew couldn't settle in like that, and decieded to become and agent in order to ease his conscious.

This Andrew is kind of different. Don't worry, he's still a smart ass.

Last edited by Inerio on Sun Jun 28, 2009 9:26 pm; edited 1 time in total
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowPhoenix0307 Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:35 pm

O.o Interesting. I like it. Feel free to join in when ready. You know how it goes. And again, I'm jealous of your drawing skills.

Anyway. Everyone carry on.
ShadowPhoenix0307
ShadowPhoenix0307
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Sun Jun 28, 2009 6:36 pm

Whoot! I'm in!
You know, I really wish that I could recreate that scene with Andrew and the Neurolash. XD That was made of win.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ShadowPhoenix0307 Sun Jun 28, 2009 7:53 pm

Actually, I think I could make it possible. I need to dish-out the weapons anyway. Lol. Actually, I'll do all that shit now.

Character Sheet:
Name: Greg Manson
Alias: Sweeper
Power: None
Extra Extremities:None
Appearance:
OOC: Hunted Scan0003
Brief History: He is the heart of the Hunters and Agents. He runs it, owns it and feels it is his job to ride the world of "freaks" as he would say. A powerful man, influential, and very limited emotions after five years of hunting. He got the name "Sweeper" from being able to wipe away dozens of creatures in one fell swoop. Currently, he is in intensive bed rest and recovery after his encounter with Phoenix torching half of his body. He was lucky to survive let alone keep the entire left half of his body semi-functioning.
ShadowPhoenix0307
ShadowPhoenix0307
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next