FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Framed OOC (Lamenting_Quill and Anubis)

2 posters

Go down

Framed OOC (Lamenting_Quill and Anubis) Empty Framed OOC (Lamenting_Quill and Anubis)

Post by Lamenting_Quill Thu Feb 02, 2012 6:51 pm

Jade Parker

Framed OOC (Lamenting_Quill and Anubis) Jade_p10

Feisty, sarcastic and beautiful. Jade is by far the most formidable slayer in over a century.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Framed OOC (Lamenting_Quill and Anubis) Empty Re: Framed OOC (Lamenting_Quill and Anubis)

Post by Anubis Fri Feb 03, 2012 5:00 pm

Ok, not finding any pictures that appropriately describe what I'm looking for and my drawing skills are naught. Looks like I've got to draw a word picture then.

Demetrius Altmerus Varonous the Lord of New York
Known by the following aliases:
Lord Demetrius
The Creeping Shadow
The Daunting Terror
The Lord of New York
There are others, but the names are all used in differing circles.

Height: 6'5''
Weight: 135

Appearance: Towering over most mortals, the Lord of New York is a formidable sight. His dirty blonde hair falls just past his shoulders, but is normally kept in a loose ponytail held with twine. His eyes are normally a piercing green, but turn a bright yellow when he draws out his vampire nature. He has a rather noticeable scar that runs across his right eye starting at the eyebrow and running to his cheek. No one-knows where this scar came from, as vampire healing should keep any scars from forming, but everyone knows not to ask about it. Oddly enough, when he draws on his vampire nature and his forehead hardens and raises up, his scar diminishes off of the eyebrow but is still visible across the eye and cheek.

Clothes: When holding court or dealing with other clans he wears an expensive, tailored suit that is black with white pinstripes, a black silk undershirt, and a black skinny tie. When he knows he's going to be fighting, he will wear a pair of jeans, a black tee-shirt and a black trench coat.

Personality: Very calculating and often cold. He rose to power by manipulating his way to the top, so it is generally not wise to attempt to match wits with him. To his clan and subordinates, he is very caring and will go out of his way to make sure his people are taken care of.

History: I will edit this in later tonight when I have time.
Anubis
Anubis
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Framed OOC (Lamenting_Quill and Anubis) Empty Re: Framed OOC (Lamenting_Quill and Anubis)

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sat Feb 04, 2012 1:00 am

I will write and submit an opening post tonight.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sat Feb 04, 2012 3:38 pm

lol, I was just now think it might be funny if it was Jade that gave him his scar, but that is entirely up to you.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Anubis Sat Feb 04, 2012 7:05 pm

I had considered that, but I'm actually going to tie it to his backstory, it's a scar he got right before he became a vampire.

Oh, and sorry I haven't posted yet. I'll have something up today or tomorrow.
Anubis
Anubis
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down