FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Framed

2 posters

Go down

Framed Empty Framed

Post by Lamenting_Quill Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:22 am

Jade Parker had been the greatest vampire slayer to have ever sliced off a vampire's head in over a century at only a mere twenty years old, she is ready to take on her most worthy adversary: The vampire lord in charge of New York's vampires.
All of this goes to hell however when she is accused of murdering vampire ambassador trying to strike a peace treaty with the slayer elders, turns out she has a supposed accomplice too... the very vampire she had been all too eager to behead.

The two of them would now have no choice but to become partners as they go on the lamb to prove their innocence in the crime before both of their respective authorities bring their wrath down upon them.
What neither of them anticipated happening during this mysterious adventure? Attraction was definitely on that list... Falling in love would be the biggest surprise of all...

The available role is the lord of New York's vampires, I left him nameless and without appearance so my partner could have creative free reign with him.
Further details will be discussed between partners.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Framed Empty Re: Framed

Post by Anubis Thu Feb 02, 2012 4:57 pm

Alright, I'd be interested in this.
Anubis
Anubis
Mist