FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh God! It's the new kid!!! It has more pages cause I'm better than you.

+6
Kaislynn
Squall Reyes
Lara
Shades Of Gray
Fate Flyer
Inerio
10 posters

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Oh God! It's the new kid!!! It has more pages cause I'm better than you. Empty Oh God! It's the new kid!!! It has more pages cause I'm better than you.

Post by Inerio Wed Jun 24, 2009 9:59 am

OH NO! HERE SHE COMES!

Yes, here I am, in all my new kid-ness. All terrible humor aside, hey there guys. I'm Inerio(but, you probably realized that huh?). You can call me Inerio, or Ine, or anything else ya want really. I don't give a damn. I look forward to infecting your threads with my eccentric and twisted characters soon. c :

Last edited by Inerio on Sat Jun 27, 2009 1:14 am; edited 2 times in total
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Oh God! It's the new kid!!! It has more pages cause I'm better than you. Empty Re: Oh God! It's the new kid!!! It has more pages cause I'm better than you.

Post by Fate Flyer Wed Jun 24, 2009 10:02 am

Haha hey there, Inerio! Very Happy Welcome to FOG!

I look forward to seeing your eccentric and twisted characters, lol. Hope you have a good time here. :]
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Oh God! It's the new kid!!! It has more pages cause I'm better than you. Empty Re: Oh God! It's the new kid!!! It has more pages cause I'm better than you.

Post by Shades Of Gray Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:00 pm

Hey there, Inerio! Welcome to FOG... I'm certain to say you eccentric characters are most welcome here. If you've got any questions, just as myself or any of the other staff members on hand, we'd be pleased to assist! Looking forward to seeing you on the boards!
Shades Of Gray
Shades Of Gray
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lara Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:38 pm

Hello, Inerio! (Hehe, that looks like it rhymes.) I'm Lara, nice to meet you! I can't wait to see your characters in action~.
Lara
Lara
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:41 pm

Hm.....she doesn't give a damn. Then I shall name you fudge. Very Happy Welcome to FoG. It seems as though you will be very fun to talk to. And I'm looking forward to seeing the characters you create.
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Wed Jun 24, 2009 3:53 pm

FF@ FOG mother? That means I have you thank for making such a wonderfully literate site? Oh lord, I'm not worthy*grovels*

SoG@ Everything look good so far, no questions as of yet. Awsome icon by the by.

Lara@ XD, you'd be surprised how many people have said that! Hrm, I wanna rhyme a greeting with your name now, I don't think that there's a greeting in the english diciton that rhymes with Lara. Maybe there's something in Mandarin.

SR@ Only if I can call you brownie. You can't have fudge without brownies in the same way ya can't have skanks without STDs. They just go together!
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:04 pm

O.O!! I like her! Very Happy Indeed I shall be named Brownie and you shall be Fudge. And now I am hungry.

BTW Fate is the Harriet Tubman of RP's, groveling is not enough. :-p lol
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Wed Jun 24, 2009 4:17 pm

D: BUT GROVELING IS ALL THAT I CAN DO!!!

Dude, I knew I would enjoy this conversation the minute I saw that avatar. Deadpool= Epic Win. Except the latest X-men Origins thing. Eh, I won't even get into that.

Well, I'm off to explore. And, by explore I mean stalk your threads. Ta! C:
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Wed Jun 24, 2009 5:57 pm

We do not speak of Barakapool. Barakapool does not exist. Because the real Deadpool killed him. Slowly...with credit cards. Like this guy.
Oh God! It's the new kid!!! It has more pages cause I'm better than you. 58

Last edited by Squall Reyes on Thu Jun 25, 2009 11:50 am; edited 1 time in total
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaislynn Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:26 am

Heya Ine! Welcome to the Fogginess of FoG Very Happy have a cookie *Gives cookie*

enjoy the cookie and enjoy the brownie :p

see you on the boards
Kaislynn
Kaislynn
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:01 pm

*glomps*

Hi, new kid. I'm creepy. I also love catfish.
Fluff
Fluff
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

http://z9.invisionfree.com/the_temple_of_kraden

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Thu Jun 25, 2009 2:28 pm

Welcome to FoG! I'll be seeing you around ^_^
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:30 pm

Welcome to FoG, Inerio.

You seem like an interesting person, if not a bit misguided. ((Skanks exist without STD's just as often as STD's exist without skanks, and fudge and brownies are not always related, either.)) Enjoy your stay. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:59 pm

Kai@ OM NOM NOM! COOKIE!......That kinda makes me want to edit a cookie into your avatars mouth. XD *mental image*

Fluffball@ Creepy? Does that also mean that you're awsome?

Xav@ Oh god, I'm jealous of that signature. O^O

Kathryn@ No! I do not believe you! That is blasphemy!
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:09 pm

Bwahahah! Believe it!

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:12 pm

I believe I shall stick to calling her Fudge, even when faced with your logic Kat. :-p
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:26 pm

My logic is good logic. However, it doesn't mean you must cease all enjoyment of life.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Thu Jun 25, 2009 9:37 pm

But I am a very logical person, so I am very torn. Ok...SOMETIMES I'm a very logical person. :-p
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:11 pm

I'm logical unless I'm in some sort of severe emotion. Then my logic disappears.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:15 pm

Oh yes emotions, they be bitches. Wait a minute...... Shocked Holy hell, your man has the exact same looking leather jacket as me!
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:31 pm

It looks fantastic on him, too. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:31 pm

Hey, hey I made Gunneh's signature! Jerk can't even reference me.

-Weeps uncontrollably-

ANYWHOS....

Welcome Inerio. Glomp
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:32 pm

*pets your head*
Then I'm jealous of your signature......Biatch. >/ XD just kidding.....Or am I!?
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:34 pm

Jealous of mine, or the one I made for Gunneh?

I made mine too. Razz
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:34 pm

Is both a sufficient answer? D:
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:36 pm

Oh yes...for your welcoming pleasure:

Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:37 pm

And well I could make you one! Ours are based on our FOG RP based in the fantastical world in Fate's brain known as Caligo! But I can make you something if you'd like. ^_^
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Inerio Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:38 pm

I'd have to think of a banner idea first.
Inerio
Inerio
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:40 pm

But of course! ^_^

Just hit me up...biatch...when you find what you want. LMAO.

Biatch. Haha. Clap
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Squall Reyes Thu Jun 25, 2009 10:41 pm

Oh God! It's the new kid!!! It has more pages cause I'm better than you. Hulk_vs_Deadpool

Because Miss Whiner on the top wanted a Deadpool moment. :-p

Scratch that the other one on top. The one with the hobo.
Squall Reyes
Squall Reyes
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 4 1, 2, 3, 4  Next