FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking for 1x1 RP Partner

2 posters

Go down

Music Looking for 1x1 RP Partner

Post by giajiag Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:19 am

Name: Gia
Timezone: -7 AZ Mountain Time

Hey guys,

So generally I RP fantasy, and go with the flow, some times throwing technology in what would seem more of a older time with villages and castles, i’m open to a lot of different characters, fairies, to dragons, gods, or elementals (like from the air bender) But i’m open minded, and love hearing new ideas/ trying new environments, usually with my old partner, we’d talk out some rough ideas, but plotline wise, we implement ideas that we get individually, and work off of situations that each of us create, so that nothing is ever really planned and it creates a more interesting story. but that’s also because we’ve known each other many years, so to start i’m fine with talking over the little details, I don’t do fandoms at all, only original storylines. I would expect to include smut after getting to know each other and understand each others styles. I usually have uke characters,  generally on the more delicate side physically, though I can do semes now and then. I’ll usually find pictures to base them off of, but I build characters as I go, rather then have someone previously prepared. m-preg is ok, I don’t like guro, or anything along those lines, but some like s&m is ok, depending on the character usually. The majority of my couples have been male/male.

So to summarize

Plot: Fantasy, sci-fi, Paranormal, Open
Race: Faeries, Elf, Dragons (similar to neko, tail, wings, that sort of thing), Demons, Elementals (Airbender sort of stuff), Vampires and the like, But basically Humaniod.
Term: Long Term, Possibly multiple storylines/roleplays. in a way i’m looking for not only a rp partner but a good friend.
Availability: I’m currently looking for a job, not attending school, on AZ Mountain Time, But I’m up all hours of the night(would love to find a partner to rp with at this time), and most of the day. I understand you probably have a life, so whatever works for you is fine, though I do like to rp for long periods (a few hours?), rather then only getting in one or two replies a day.
Literacy: I’m no english expert, theres auto correct for a reason, general grammar and spelling is appreciated, but i’m not a nazi about grammar though.
Position: I'm comfortable with submissives (ukes) so i'm looking for a partner who enjoys playing dominate characters (semes)
Format: Script  
Example
OC: *runs over to the large tree in their yard, smiling at -insert character name here- before turning and beginning to climb* “C’mon, dont tell me you’re scared!” *smirks teasingly at him*
Method: Google documents, it’s saved on the internet automatically, and is easy access.
Age: Honestly, depending on the storyline, if we’re going to rp a backstory of some already established characters in the future it would start young, so i’ll say 5-30(100+ if we’re talking supernatural) but generally i’d say characters could start around 15-16 youngest.
Other: I find piercings, tattoo’s, and interesting, original hairstyles, alternative styles attractive, and generally incorporate that into characters, just fyi.

Info about me

I'm female, 19, living in az. if you want to know more shoot me a message and we can chat. Smile

Last edited by giajiag on Mon Nov 19, 2012 11:04 pm; edited 1 time in total

giajiag
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Music Re: Looking for 1x1 RP Partner

Post by Ravishing46 Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:13 pm

Hi I'm interested in trying out an RP with you. Normally I've only ever played with males but you seem cool so I'm willing to make an exception! Plus I like the paranormal aspect of it all.

Ravishing46
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Music Re: Looking for 1x1 RP Partner

Post by giajiag Mon Nov 19, 2012 9:20 pm

Awesome! I'll shoot you a message and we can chat. Smile

giajiag
Mist
Mist

Female