FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Zombie 1x1

Go down

Zombie 1x1 Empty Zombie 1x1

Post by Guest Wed Nov 02, 2011 9:20 pm

Instead of a group trying to survive a zombie apocalypse, let's try it with two people. I'm sure we could make it interesting like with one character being self-sufficient and under normal circumstances a loner and the other person would be really wimpy or spoiled and possibly always getting into trouble somehow. For whatever reason, the independent person is motivated to constantly come to the rescue of the other.

Or, two argumentative and bull-headed people who have different ideas on how to survive the apocalypse and as a result struggle to actually survive together.

I am fine with playing either one and any type of character in either scenario.

Back to top Go down

Zombie 1x1 Empty Re: Zombie 1x1

Post by AppleMistress Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:08 pm

I'm rather fond of this idea you have here. I've got a spoiled character that I haven't tried using in a roleplay yet-- I still have to develop her a little bit, but I'd be very interested in roleplaying the first scenario you suggested.

I'll have little to no time this weekend to post or discuss (I have my SATs, a major art project, homework, et cetera) but once this week is done and gone I should have enough time to discuss and roleplay. If you're willing to wait a little while, I'd love to try this out with you. ^^ It's been a while since I've participated in a zombie roleplay.
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Nov 03, 2011 8:07 pm

Sometime within the next week I'll type up an opening post and you respond to it when you can, okay? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleMistress Fri Nov 04, 2011 9:09 am

Sure thing, that works just fine. Smile
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content