FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The CTRL + V/Paste Game

+14
Moon Ray
Tartra
The Ghost Writer
Talas
Kalon Ordona II
Ragter the junior greeter
Bird of Hermes
Blackrock
Gadreille
Dreamless Days
Count
Sólrökr
Sunwolf007
Fate Flyer
18 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

The CTRL + V/Paste Game Empty The CTRL + V/Paste Game

Post by Fate Flyer Fri Sep 30, 2011 5:03 pm

All you have to do is paste whatever it is you have copied and hit reply! Let's see what everyone is copying! Very Happy

Here's mine. (It's the address to the company I'm going to be working for.)

http://www.unitedins.net/index.html
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

The CTRL + V/Paste Game Empty Re: The CTRL + V/Paste Game

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:36 pm

Partial character sheet:

Username: Sunwolf007

Name: Owen ‘Aura’ Harold

Abilities: Telekinesis and Telepathy
Telepathy:
Owen has always been weak on the telepathic side of his ability and has had to train this part of his abilities the most while showing the least improvement in it. He has a weak range which is 300 yards max but normally his range is 200 to 250 yards. What he can do with this ability is scan crowds of people for a select target and then hit them with his telekinesis. He can also telepathically communicate with people if they are within range. He can dig through minds to find out basic things about a person, for instance if they have an ability and what it is but he can’t tell how good they are with the ability. He can’t dig through your mind and find out your mother’s middle name or anything specific like that. He can’t control another person with his telepathy. He can’t make them see an alternate reality or make them see things that aren’t there in reality. He can, if the person is in range, see what they are currently seeing through their eyes. He can, if the person is in range, keep track of their location. He can, if the person is in range, sense a motive from people (aka if they intend harm or not) but can’t tell why they have that motive. Is weak against other telepaths to the extent that they could infiltrate his mind and he couldn’t infiltrate theirs. In short; he is difficult to sneak up on but not impossible to spy on, he can keep track of specific people in range regardless of the amount of people around him, can telepathically talk to people in range and weak against other telepaths.

Telekinesis:
When his telekinesis first manifested it created a form fitting telekinetic armor around Owen. Think of it as a second skin made of telekinetic energy. While the armor is up he can manipulate the amount of force the armor pushes outward. His record is spiked at 3 tons but normally he keeps it in the 1-2 ton range (or lower since he doesn’t try to kill people) because it requires too much concentration to maintain. His weight does not increase but as the armor covers the bottom of his feet he still imparts force on the ground. This means that if he activates his armor on anything but the ground floor of a building when he walks he will crash through the floor (possibly multiple stories). In short; he can only fight hand to hand in this mode but if he hits a target it hurts (1-2 tons of force is very painful), he can’t use armor mode on anything but ground level and is limited by the force he can produce.

With time he was able to develop his telekinesis to be versatile. His maximum lift is usually around 1-2 tons but has spiked out at 3 tons. His range with telekinesis spikes at 100 yards but he usually keeps the range from 0 to 50 yards. His telekinesis is not pinpoint accurate, for example he can pick up a plate but he can’t pick up a spoon. Large objects he doesn’t have a problem with but anything smaller than a spoon it requires all his concentration and he still might not be able pick up the small object.

Weaknesses:
His telepathic ability is useless for everything except a supporting role for other agents and giving him a slight edge when hunting someone down. While in armor mode he can’t use his telekinesis to manipulate anything around him. Fighting on anything but the ground while in armor mode will result in him going to ground level quickly. While not in armor mode he acts like a normal telekinetic but it takes a few seconds for him to switch modes during which he is defenseless until the other mode activates. His telekinesis is not pinpoint accurate and has limited range.

Active For: 7 years

Role: Source Agent or teacher at Tetlab U

Appearance:

Personality:

Bio:
Was 17 when his abilities became active.

Other: (Anything else you think you need to mention that doesn’t fit anywhere above.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sólrökr Fri Sep 30, 2011 7:19 pm

Sólrökr
Sólrökr
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Count Fri Sep 30, 2011 11:31 pm

Spoiler:
From an RP I am doing on another site. I reviewed it and it was not pretty because I did it at eleven and I have no tolerance for late nights.

Also, my avatar disappeared. How upsetting. Good thing I found another one. Two! Two pictures. AH AH AH.
Count
Count
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Sat Oct 01, 2011 2:41 am

http://www.shintokyo.com.au/

The Shin Tokyo website. lol
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:45 am

https://2img.net/h/i1006.photobucket.com/albums/af189/FateForetold/Artwork/RyonaContest.png

I was sharing Fate's wonderful drawing with GC and Digi last night:)
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackrock Sat Oct 01, 2011 10:50 am

These blast-points... Only Imperial Stormtroopers are so precise

Lol, I needed the exact quote for an (nerd) argument. Very Happy
Blackrock
Blackrock
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Sat Oct 01, 2011 12:30 pm

I was lazy and didn't want to type out a sent. I typed out already.

I guess marcus2477.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Sun Oct 02, 2011 5:42 pm

Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Oct 04, 2011 4:38 pm

...a hyphen? I don't even know why that is there...
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Oct 04, 2011 9:37 pm

Prof. Robertson,

Ah too lazy to look up the Prof's name so I pulled up an old email. Then I was too lazy to even type it. Way to go me! Laughing
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:01 pm

Spoiler:

For my writing contest entry; I was checking how many words it is.
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Sun Oct 09, 2011 2:03 pm

https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PLA03075BAD88B909E

A cool series of short videos showing the story of the english language...I was sharing to facebook.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:34 pm

<3

I was replacing those with character hearts that a program didn't recognize.

This is an awesome game!! xD
Also, that history of English is great! Clap

Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Oct 09, 2011 11:35 pm

I've tried to do this twice now... but I never have anything copied Sad

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Oct 13, 2011 9:35 am

Arg, I don't have anything at the moment either. =(
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Fri Oct 14, 2011 12:58 pm

(Aw, really? That's too bad. Sad I usually have something copied, strangely. I'm at work now, and I was getting an error with one stupid insurance website, so I copied it to e-mail to them.)

APPLICATION ERROR
ISSUE:
An application error has occurred.

DESCRIPTION:
The Partners Agency Link (PAL) program has experienced an application error.
WHAT TO DO:
Please close this tab and navigate to the PAL page. If this problem persists, please contact Partners Mutual Insurance Company (PMIC) at 262-798-5050.

Please click here to close this page.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Thu Oct 20, 2011 9:43 pm

I call him Ghabu, which makes him sort-of chuckle. Except it might have been a snicker... I can never tell. Personally I think he prefers Three Musketeers and Goldfish snacks when he's in the mood for humor.
They say the ancient god Dagon was is his second cousin, but don't bring it up around him. Long story; jealousy, back-stabbing; sensitive subject.

Welcome to the FOG, WolfsGhost! cheers

It looks like a lot of us are trying to write books in addition to role-plays. I am, and I know several more on FOG besides those who've responded here who are as well.

In fact, a lot of us do NaNoWriMo together. We're gearing up for it now. ^_^

Do enjoy your exploration of the site, and if you have any questions, we're always here for ya. Wink

Happy writing! cheers

Ahh, I DID have something! xD
Yeah, this must have been when I copied that post before sending it, just in case the browser did something weird.
Habit. xD
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Talas Thu Oct 20, 2011 10:55 pm

C.S. Sheets (I honestly thought this would be GRE related. I hate that damn test)

Name: Mahman Awari, Alias: ‘Pak Tai’

Appearance: Dark hair, swarthy skin and common brown eyes do not cut a striking figure, and neither does his short height at 5’9’’. He has soft features and is usually composed with a soft smile. While his build is very broad for his height, Tai still looks like a small and rather harmless man. He traditionally wears a dark gray tailored suit with no tie and polarized non-reflective sunglasses. His hands are heavily callused and scarred. His presence is only readily apparent when he loses his temper.

Gear: He carries a two and half foot slightly curved short sword strapped to his back with the handle near his left hip. Two combat daggers, and three throwing knives. All bladed weapons have a monomolecular edge. He also has a heavy caliber handgun with 7 full magazines (140 rounds), another 300 loose in an ammo box. He is carrying a rough leather sling and a handful of stones. He has two multitools, one for electrical components and the other mechanical. He is carrying a one quart canteen, full of clean water, and two days worth of food in military rations. He also carries a small wallet with a picture of his family in it.

Bio: John does not know much about his ‘retainer.’ John does know that Tai is an expert in killing and his bodyguard hiding under the common premise of his driver. Tai has been teaching him martial arts for years, and automatically follows his orders; John trusts him implicitly above all others, including his father.

Tai rarely talks about himself or his past, but John knows he has three children, two daughters and a son. The son’s first name is Peter, and serves in the military as an elite scout/sniper for black ops. Tai has shown a picture of his two daughters and deceased wife once, and all three were beautiful. Finally, Tai is not his real name, and was recruited from a shady past to help his father winning a siege.

Name: Ido Benjamin E. Faste

Appearance: Benjamin looks like he could be a former catalogue model. He is tall at 6’6’’ with sandy blond hair and broad shoulders. He has hazel eyes with flecks of gold, and maintains a fashionable dress sense. While he has typical chiseled features, his face is a bit soft and more rounded out than is acceptable for a model. He does not work out, but instead keeps slim through proper diet.

Gear: Ben carries around an emergency medical kit in a large leather bag made for EMTs. He has two one-liter water bottles, and only one is half full. He has a spare set of fashionable and not very durable clothes, and some junk food. He has a small amount of prescription medication, mainly for himself.

Bio: Ben was born to a poor family on Carr II, a world that mainly produces food for the rest of the system. His family was solidly middle class and he had a fairly typical middle class life. He accomplished his dream to become a surgeon, and made enough money to leave the system for a richer core world. After twenty years, Ben received a promotion and became the head of the Trauma Center. With this promotion, Ben was awarded the position Ido, the lowest rank of noble for the sciences and is eligble to vote in any generally election for Congress, and the specialty political positions involving medicine. He became an active member of the ground roots political community.

After five years he became clinically depressed due to his work and took a leave of absence. Ben met John’s mother Margaret at a charity event for children and hit it off. The two exchange communication and flirted with the idea of having an affair, until Ben found out who she was married to in person. Ben refrained from any misconduct after meeting Lord Admiral Coris, too afraid of any backlash. Despite the rough intercession Margaret and Ben remained close friends and corresponded for most of his medical and political career, as he alternated between a low level politician dealing with medicinal legislation and odd terms as the head of various hospital departments.

Ben hit a low point in his career, becoming false indicted for political corruption. Despite being proven thoroughly innocent months later, his reputation was ruined, and Margaret gave the opportunity to serve as her son’s tutor and private physician. Rather than sticking it out to fight for his position, Ben took the easy way out and accepted the offer. Ben has not and still does not get along with Tai, especially for the intense sessions of martial arts. He is also slightly intimidated and frightened by the small swarthy man.
Talas
Talas
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Oct 21, 2011 2:25 pm

Machu Pichu

Made a link so people would know what I am talking about.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Fri Oct 21, 2011 5:12 pm

I thought this was the word association game so I copied a link to an image of something related to Machu Picchu.

So I guess I'll just Ctrl+V this anyway. xD

Macho Pichu!
The CTRL + V/Paste Game EVIL_Pichu_by_Dillo64
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Oct 21, 2011 9:31 pm

Laughing Awesome.

Also because I can't spell I copied and pasted: Winnipeg
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost Writer Sat Oct 22, 2011 3:33 am

Code:
$('.c_post:contains("[/tabs]")').each(function(){
$(this).html($(this).html().replace(/\[tabs(?:=([^'"]+?))?\](.+?)\[\/tabs\]/gi, function(tabs,g1,g2) {
tabrollheader=""
tabcount = 2
tabrollbody = ""
g2.replace(/\[tab=(.+?)\](.+?)\[\/tab\]/gi, function(tab,h1,h2) {
tabrollheader += "<td class='tabtab' name='"+tabcount+"' style='cursor:pointer;'>"+h1+"</td>"
tabrollbody += "<div class='tabdiv' style='display:none;'>"+h2+"</div>";
tabcount++
});
if(g1){tabwidth = " style='width:"+g1+"'";}else{tabwidth = "";};
tabrollhead = "<table"+tabwidth+" class='posttabs'><tr><td style='width:5px;border-top:0;border-left:0;background:none;'></td>"
tabroll = "</tr><tr><td colspan='"+tabcount+"'>"+tabrollbody+"</td></tr></table>"
tabrollheader += "<td style='width:5px;border-top:0;border-right:0;background:none;'></td></tr>"
return tabrollhead+tabrollheader+tabroll
}));
});

$('.posttabs').each(function(){
$(this).find('.tabtab:first').addClass("activetab");
$(this).find('.tabdiv:first').show();
});

$('.tabtab').live('click', function(){
$(this).parent().parent().find('.activetab').removeClass('activetab');
$(this).addClass('activetab');
tabnum = $(this).attr('name')
tabnum=tabnum-2
$(this).parent().parent().find('.tabdiv').hide();
$(this).parent().parent().find('.tabdiv:eq('+tabnum+')').show();
});

$('#c_bbcode button:last').after(" <button type='button' onClick='gettabs(1)'>Tabs</button>")

function gettabs(num){
switch(num){
case 1:
tabroll = "";
gettabs(2)
break;
case 2:
tabtitle = prompt("What is the title of the tab","");
if(tabtitle){gettabs(3)}else{gettabs(6)};
break;
case 3:
tabcontent = prompt("What are the contents of the tab","");
if(tabcontent){gettabs(4)}else{gettabs(5)};
break;
case 4:
tabroll += "[tab="+tabtitle+"]"+tabcontent+"[/tab]";
gettabs(2)
break;
case 5:
conf = confirm("Quit making tabs? You will lose what have done so far.");
if(!conf){gettabs(2)};
break;
case 6:
if(tabroll.length>0){
text = $('textarea[name=post]').val();
$('textarea[name=post]').val(text+"[tabs]"+tabroll+"[/tabs]");
};
};
};

... Uhm.... Nothing to see here, people. Move along! >.>
The Ghost Writer
The Ghost Writer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:35 am

The long duration meant he was netting each paladin's attention before directing their gaze as a whole toward the vicinity of Saint, where Tatyana could see the priest was going.
Part of my Emoria post. I had copied the entire sentence to apply the edits to the wordpad file I was working on at the same time. ^^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Thu Oct 27, 2011 1:07 pm

FoG username - NaNoWriMo username

Part of an edit to my NaNoWriMo topic. Trying to get everyone organized so we can be writing partners.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Tartra Thu Oct 27, 2011 2:05 pm

Healthcare Services

Razz I was developing a database of local businesses.
Tartra
Tartra
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://www.fictionpress.com/s/2851668/1/The_Other_Kind_of_Roomma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Fri Oct 28, 2011 11:08 am

Provectus

I was coping and pasting a word I can't spell and had no idea was involved in Caligo. I blame this topic (of which I copied the link to paste here): Word association game.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:08 am

Sky-gaper.

This is a mysterious and deadly creature which floats in the sky, all but undetectable. Without warning, it can unfurl from itself an enormous, gaping maw which stretches down toward the ground to snatch up unsuspecting prey--typically humans. One might notice a small dot in the sky only to see a big, round mouth descending upon them in the next instant.

(Original thing for a sort of fairy tale world. A place for my lighter ideas. xD
I guess I've had this on my clipboard since two days ago. o.0)
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Tue Nov 15, 2011 5:28 am

What do I think about him? He's a cool guy, I've known him since like, year 9 or something. I gotta say though, he's being a bit of a prick lately. I mean c'mon, he was a dick to Shannon the other night constantly, hanging out with Vicky all night and shit. And he keeps flying off his nut for no reason. He say's it's the stress of moving out but I call bullshit, all he's doing is putting a few things in a box and moving in with Cody. Hell, Cody is doing most of the work too. -_-

I was IMing with a friend, didn't realize I had it copied. >_>
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Nov 15, 2011 12:33 pm

Professor of American History at Princeton University, where he has taught since 1979

Talking about my author Sean Wilentz for my historiography presentation. Got that this afternoon so that should be fun.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next