FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anyone game for this?

2 posters

Go down

Anyone game for this? Empty Anyone game for this?

Post by Shekinah Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:41 pm

Hey all,

I don't have a particular plot in thought right now, but I'm still hoping one of you is willing to to a one-on-one with me.

I do have some things I prefer though, which are the following:

• I REALLY want it to be a ghost rp or anything else supernatural natured, as long as it isn't anything related to vampires and werewolves.
  • I absolutely want you to be REALLY involved, meaning you WILL post, I'm tired of rp's dying after 10 posts or so
  • I'd like you to play a man
  • I really want long posts that are around character development
  • If possible, I'd like there to be a romance

If you're game, just say so and we can create a suitable rp ourselves Smile
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Anyone game for this? Empty Re: Anyone game for this?

Post by Ethereal Fri Apr 16, 2010 2:33 pm

Ghost RP eh? Haven't done one in so long so I'll give this one a try. Let me know some details if you have come up with something already. Smile
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Fri Apr 16, 2010 3:58 pm

Hey, nice to see you're interested! I haven't really come up with any further details yet, so you're welcome to give me any thought on the matter. In essence, I'm kind of fine with anything, as long as the requirements I stated in my earlier post are met.

But maybe we could also merge in some sense of supernatural powers, like telepathy and the such.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:05 pm

Hmm... so we're basically starting from ground up. Well, I'm game for brainstorming. ^^

I like the idea of having supernatural powers involved. Given with what you just said, Telepathy, should these supernatural abilities only border the mild ones like clairvoyance? Or powers that go up a higher tier like Pyrokinesis?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:08 pm

I'm fine with powers that go higher up too. You can choose whichever power you want really, we could even mix them up perhaps.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:13 pm

Aye, sounds brilliant but we should put a limit to make things more interesting. Since you really don't have any preference, how about we play with the mild ones only. Powers that are convenient for everyday use, not too taxing on the user and physically harmless but could do damage if used right. Like mind reading for starters. Smile Tell me what you think?

And about the setting, do you have any particular place in mind? Perhaps a world completely different or the real world as we know it maybe?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:17 pm

Yeah that sounds good yeah. Maybe we could also have our characters still learning to master their power completely? For example: if one of us has telepathy, maybe he/she can only pick up parts of sentences, but the ability will get better over time as it is being used more often.

Hmm well, I'm more comfortable with using the world as we know it (though we can of course adjust it a bit) as I seem to lack the ability to function in an rp that's set in a world too different from how we know it Wink But I don't have a particular place in mind, since any place outside The Netherlands would be sci fi for me Smile
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:27 pm

Ohh kind of like a level-up in skill hmm? I like it! Well then the power thing is settled. Our characters will start off as novices with their new found powers and are trying to adjust to the sudden change in themselves, also trying to fit in with society in the world as we know it, and all the while trying to find out the cause of them having these "abilities" at the same time.

Whew! I can already foresee in-depth characters.

Moving on, as they search for the truth, which they so happen to be doing everyday, they stumble upon something bizarre. Perhaps entities showing up every now and then trying to communicate... Oh crap this is beginning to sound all me. I apologize, my brain is just weird. Razz Tell me what you think?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:34 pm

It's good! It's what I was thinking too! By discovering their powers also comes the 'consequence' that entities are starting to show up, which will confuse them all the more and will make them want to try to find out the truth even harder. So the powers and the entities are linked somehow and somewhere, but how and where? That's what they want to find out, maybe even wanting to get rid off their powers along the way, depending on how they feel about having such powers.

Of course, some of these entities will want to hurt them, being jealous of them being alive or because of some other reasons, while others might want to help them on their 'quest'.

How about that?
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:41 pm

Yep! Sounds perfect! I like it very much! So, given that we have the basic details, shall we go ahead and run this thing?
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:42 pm

Sure, but should I create an OoC first for us to post characters and to - I dunno - talk about other RP-related stuff there instead of here? Or do you not want to create a sheet first?
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri Apr 16, 2010 4:47 pm

OOC, definitely the first move. Then we post character sheets and talk about stuff concerning the evolution of this little tale of ours. Very Happy
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:19 pm

Alright, I'm gonna post a OOC now then, do you want me to post a char sheet skeleton too or can you go without one?
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:26 pm

Though I could go without one, I would prefer having one since it would narrow down the details I would need to make a character. Smile
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:37 pm

Here ya go!

OOC

Including char skeleton!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:41 pm

Alright, I don't want to ruin the clean slate so by the time I make a post in the OOC, it will be my character sheet first. Very Happy I'll go off and make one now. Shouldn't take too long if I'm in the mood. Wink
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:43 pm

Sounds good! I dunno when I'll put one up, since I have a busy weekend and crappy computers here, but I should have one up by monday at the latest, as I'll be back in my dorm then Smile As soon as we both have our sheets up, I'll create the IC!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ethereal Fri Apr 16, 2010 5:51 pm

Alright then, looking forward to get this started! Smile
Ethereal
Ethereal
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down