FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Exterior Hearts

Go down

Exterior Hearts Empty Exterior Hearts

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 12:43 pm

Exterior Hearts Promises1

I want to do a romance set in a rigid dystopian society along the vein of 1984 and Equilibrium. The populace is heavily controlled by mandatory drugs that stifle emotion. And since emotions are unpredictable and sometimes violent, anyone who is found to have stopped taking the drugs is considered dangerous and "sick". I want to do a role-play based around this, with two people who actually fall in love and have to keep it a secret, even as they come to realize the horrors of their lives and witness the monstrous activities of the "normal" people around them.

Back to top Go down

Exterior Hearts Empty Re: Exterior Hearts

Post by *Lozy Wed Sep 28, 2011 3:49 pm

This plot sounds rather interesting, I believe I saw a movie quite similar to this. Though, I don't believe it is either things you speak of.

I am interested if you would like to discuss further.
I'm use to doing semi-literate, though I have been waiting for the challenge of full on literate. I'm a fast learner, and though it may a longer amount of time to reply back, that is usually because I am checking over everything and making sure I got all my words right.

So, if you don't mind, I would be very happy to play this out with you.
*Lozy
*Lozy
Mist
Mist

Female

http://foreversincerely.tumblr.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 28, 2011 4:30 pm

Hey, sure, we can do this together. =) I'll go type up an opening post and then link it to you here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 30, 2011 6:14 pm

Sorry this took so long. Here's the opening: Exterior Hearts

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down