FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Past and Future Hearts OOC

Go down

Past and Future Hearts OOC Empty Past and Future Hearts OOC

Post by Guest Thu Jul 29, 2010 4:55 pm

This is a thread for mine and CapriciousGinger's role-play.

Here is my character:

Name: Matthew Hall

Bio*: From the year 2397, Matt grew up in a drastically altered world from our own. Using the last of his dead family's resources he buys a ticket to the past where he hopes to find happiness and a fresh start. Armed with a backstory to help him socially blend in with our time period, he goes searching for the sense of belonging that eluded him in his own time.

Appearance: Tall and thin with average build, her has a long angular chin and nose, thin lips, dark brown hair cropped close to his scalp, and small, light brown eyes. Also has a nice smile and a bar code tattoo on the inside of his upper left arm, just below his armpit.

Past and Future Hearts OOC Jacklo

* in regards to the bio, I'm keeping it mostly hidden for now, to be revealed later on.

Back to top Go down

Past and Future Hearts OOC Empty Re: Past and Future Hearts OOC

Post by CapriciousGinger Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:07 am

Name: Ryan Chancellor
Bio: Ryan is the youngest in her family, with an older brother named Vance. Her mother is a very caring lady, but often has things to do. Her relationship with her mother is weak, but with a somewhat strong point.
Her father, on the other hand, is no where to be seen. He constantly is off on business trips, or staying in one of their many abodes. Ryan feels a deep connection with him, because when she was a child, he was her anchor. She is most definitely a daddy's girl. She has been wealthy her whole life and expects nothing to change.

Personality(I find this important to add): Ryan is very self-absorbed. When she meets a person, she automatically assumes she is above them, or higher than them, and has very little respect towards others. She speaks her mind, and tends to expect that things are just given to her on a silver platter.

She loves to play games with people. She absolutely lives to trick and confuse anyone she possibly can.

Ryan's father is never around to see her because of business and other things. Because he is gone, she feels the need to act out in a sort of way, since that is the only way to get his attention. She 'acts out' by getting into minuscule trouble with the law and others. She appears very hard and tough, but she's very delicate, in reality.

Although she has many negative traits, she can also be very loving. It takes a dramatic scene for her to realize how fortunate she really is, and sometimes she needs someone to give her a piece of their mind for her to reach reality.

Ryan has mediocre intelligence, but almost all the time, she feels like she's on top of the world.

Appearance: Brunette, wealthy clothing, petite, short, green eyes, thin.
http://www.ladylux.com/phpThumb/phpThumb.php?src=/images/pics/alexisbledel_2_1242974755.jpg&w=418
CapriciousGinger
CapriciousGinger
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:12 am

Excellent character! Very Happy Any questions before we get started?

Back to top Go down

Post by CapriciousGinger Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:19 am

Not at all!

But one thing I should add is that Ryan can very easily get frustrated. And though she'll walk off, it's very important to follow her, since she'll come back, but she has to be followed--she must make a scene Smile
CapriciousGinger
CapriciousGinger
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:33 am

Alright, understood!

Now, do you have any preference for setting? If not, I will most likely choose somewhere in the northeastern US because it's what I'm most familiar with.

And what sort of things does Ryan do for fun? I'm trying to think of someplace they'll meet, because Matt can go either way with middle class or higher class as far as access to things. Although I'll probably make him middle class with more casual and down-to-earth interests.

Back to top Go down

Post by CapriciousGinger Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:42 am

I have no preference!
And she loves to browse designer stores, and jog. Jogging is her outlet for many of the real emotions she bottles up.
CapriciousGinger
CapriciousGinger
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:54 am

Okay! Sounds good! I'll write up a post tomorrow and we can get this thing started. =)

Back to top Go down

Post by CapriciousGinger Fri Jul 30, 2010 1:55 am

Sounds good! Smile
CapriciousGinger
CapriciousGinger
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 30, 2010 7:47 pm

Annnnnd here it is! Past and Future Hearts IC

I figured the best way for them to meet is if she's out jogging(he would not frequent designer clothing stores). The setting is New York city and I figured with her family's status, she'd most likely live in the Upper East Side and have regular access to Central Park. =)

Back to top Go down

Post by CapriciousGinger Sat Jul 31, 2010 11:00 pm

That's just about right! I'll get on it right now!
CapriciousGinger
CapriciousGinger
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down