FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simply Hello

+6
Silvan Arrow
Kalon Ordona II
Bird of Hermes
Dax
Lord Revan
Lost Dreams
10 posters

Go down

Simply Hello Empty Simply Hello

Post by Lost Dreams Tue Sep 13, 2011 2:59 pm

Hello there! You have ventured into the world of Lost Dreams. Welcome and please help yourself to some tea. Smile I am your host and tour guide LD. Please to meet all of you, Please follow me. Our first stop is A/S/L. As you can see In my profile I am 22 years old, FEMALE (I must emphasize this because of the spelling of my real name) I live in my own little world but if you want to be specific I live in a motel. Smile Very nice right? If you follow me we will continue on the tour. *points to a little about me) I have been foruming for years (10 to be exact) I used to RP but I would love to get back into it. I am a very competitive person so expect a lot of suggestions for contests on this forum. Please welcome me nicely or like i told my sister, "I'LL PUNCH YOU IN THE FACE." Thank you. This concludes our tour. Smile *Throws cookies* Cookies for EVERYONE!
Lost Dreams
Lost Dreams
Mist
Mist

Female

http://JFNS.Into/Anime Sactuary (Private archives)

Back to top Go down

Simply Hello Empty Re: Simply Hello

Post by Lord Revan Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:14 pm

Welcome to FoG, Lost Dreams. Thanks for the cookies, I love cookies!!!I enjoyed your little tour of yourself, you seem a very interesting person. I am sure you will find people to RP with whom you will enjoy your time with.

My name is Marc and I am one of your friendly OOC Mods. If you have any questions or need any help, feel free to contact myself or any of the other staff members and we will be glad to help.

Enjoy your stay!
Lord Revan
Lord Revan
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Tue Sep 13, 2011 4:16 pm

Hello and bienvenue to FoG, Lost Dreams!

Ah, thank you kindly for that wonderful tour. I think you will like your time here in FoG, not only because you seem rather experienced, but there are many contests starting to sprout, ripe for your joining.

And oh! Cookies! I, as will everyone else on FoG, will arrive shortly to nom on those cookies. And, while we are eating, feel free to ask us any questions you may have! I am Dax, one of your ever so friendly IC moderators, so, even if I have ten cookies in my mouth, I will answer you within the briefest delay. Razz

Once again, welcome to FoG, LD, and I look forward to seeing you on the threads! cheers
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:06 pm

Greetings, Lost Dreams!

Simply Hello Welcom10

Welcome to Footsteps of Ghosts!

Check out our rules, etiquette and "What is FOG?" sections.

If you want to discover our newest features or share feedback about the site, stop by the news and announcements area. If you have any trouble using the forum itself, try the FAQ.

If you have any questions, our staff will be more than happy to assist you.

We also have a chat room if you would like to talk to our members now.

Take a moment to browse our forums and perhaps find a role-play to your liking, a place to receive input on your works of literature or simply to converse with people of similar interests.

Oh, dear. I do hope you find your lost dreams. They must be around here somewhere. Anyway, welcome and feel free to field any questions you might have!
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost Dreams Tue Sep 13, 2011 5:29 pm

^_^ Thank you for your warm greetings mods. From what I can tell the most active users on here are.....you guys? As good as it is to know the Mods I can't wait to nestle into the nest of members. I really just want to fit in. :3 Most other forums are rather....grade school for my taste but this forum seems to have a number of serious intellectual writers. I'm sure I'll find an Rp that will grab my attention like a fat lady's hand in a free candy jar.
Lost Dreams
Lost Dreams
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Sep 13, 2011 10:33 pm

Welcome to FOG, Lost Dreams! cheers
I love your energy! ^_^
And I see that you are a maker of signatures extraordinaire! High Five We have a few of those on the site already, including myself, so you'll be in wonderful company! (if I do say so myself xD)
I guess not surprisingly, your setup is awesome!! I don't have photoshop so I use GIMP; lots of fun.

Looking forward to seeing more of you around the site! Do enjoy your exploration of it, and if you have any questions at all, we're pretty handy with answers 'round here. ^^ I think you'll fit in quite well. Nod

Welcome again, and enjoy the swirly mists! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost Dreams Wed Sep 14, 2011 1:57 am

Oh Gimp. I attempted to teach myself gimp because my Photoshop was unavailable for some time...my computer committed suicide and jump out the window. That's my story and I'm sticking to it. I don't see a lot of signatures with anime. I feel kinda out of place a bit but now I'm so intrigued to try a new style using nothing but my paint brushes and favorite quotes. I can't wait. I'm lookin' forward to browsing through the creative design area to see what everyone else creates.
Lost Dreams
Lost Dreams
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Sep 15, 2011 3:38 pm

Welcome to FoG, Lost Dreams! If you're missing some dreams, you might want to check the closet of Dreamless Days, another of our members. He's notorious for stealing them Razz

COOKIES!!!! *catches cookies in mouth* *holds up sign while munching on cookies* "You're definitely in the right place for intellectual, creative, non-grade-school role-playing."

*swallows cookies and washes down with a glass of milk* Ahhh...delicious. In terms of most active members, we also have plenty of non-staff people that are just as active as our staff. They just may be active in different areas, like specific role-plays or one of the many OOC forums.

Enjoy your stay, and please ask if you have any questions! Also...you might want to guard your soul. Some of us like to nibble on souls when no one has cookies. Razz
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Raspeyer Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:15 pm

Hey sis, looks like you've made a good first impression. Now hurry up and join our RP. :>
Raspeyer
Raspeyer
Mist
Mist

Female

http://holly.clonestyle.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by The Ghost Writer Thu Sep 15, 2011 9:18 pm

Welcome, Lost Dreams!

I actually use GIMP all the time for my creations. I have an Adobe suite back home that I'll access over remote PC if I'm desperate for something in the PS realm, but for the most part, anything that I can do on Photoshop is possible in GIMP.

Hope you enjoy your membership at FoG.

-Ghost
The Ghost Writer
The Ghost Writer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lost Dreams Thu Sep 15, 2011 10:09 pm

Raspeyer wrote:Hey sis, looks like you've made a good first impression. Now hurry up and join our RP. :>

I'm working on it. My brain has been functioning slowly lately so it's taking me FOREVER to do a character profile. It's been a long time since the last time I RPed so I'll be calling you for advice....a lot. :3 You know what? Why don't I join and then you can write all my parts for me. Very Happy Kidding! Kidding! Ho ho ho!
Lost Dreams
Lost Dreams
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Fri Sep 16, 2011 1:11 am

Welcome to FoG, Dreams!

I'm glad you found us. I'm sure you'll have a great time on FoG.

I really love your set-up. It looks fantastic. You shouldn't worry about feeling out of place. We encourage diversity and creativity, but I think you may actually be able to start a trend one day with how great your set-up is.

I hope you enjoy your stay, and I hope to see more of you!

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Delve Sat Oct 01, 2011 7:50 pm

Welcome to FoG, Aaron! Looking forward to roleplaying with you.
Delve
Delve
Mist
Mist

Female

http://www.emery3d.info

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Oct 04, 2011 6:57 pm

I am a little curious about the name. I've seen female versions of the it, especially in fiction--like Erin or Aryn. Is it an interesting story? Very Happy
My middle name is Aaron. xD
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down