FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Madness of the Hatter

2 posters

Go down

Madness of the Hatter Empty Madness of the Hatter

Post by Purplez Thu Sep 01, 2011 8:00 pm

In the world of Wonderland, nothing is exciting for the current Mad Hatter. She's ready for some fun. One day, she looks into her tea cup and reveals that the entrance to Wonderland is once again open. She smiles and goes to find her new plaything; which happens to be Alice's great grandchild Ace.
As you can see, the Hatter is a FEMALE. She replaced the original Hatter, so feel free to choose the gender of your characters.

Here's the rules~!
1.) 2 characters are aloud.
2.) No one can have the same roles; Example. I have the Mad Hatters role. No one else can have them.
3.) Keep the language to a minimum please.
4.) If you no longer wish to play Madness of the Hatter, you
cannot give your character(s) to another player. You must inform me, and
I'll delete you from the character list. Furthermore, you must delete
your form post.
5.) Please play your characters, all of them.
6.)You must be accepted by me, before you can start rping
7.)The form must be fully filled out. Like, in the Family form, just put, "None" or "N/A" if you have no family.
8.) There's no exception for the Tweedles. If you want to play them, they count as your two characters.
9.) Have fun and enjoy!

Name:
Personality:
Role:
Family:
History:
Other:

Roles:
Mad Hatter: Purplez
'Alice': Purplez
Queen/King of Hearts:
Knight of Hearts:
March Hare:
White Rabbit:
White Queen/King:
Cheshire Cat:
Dormouse:
Tweeldes:

Examples:
Name: Victoria M. Hatter, 'Hatter'
Looks Like: Madness of the Hatter Dvswa0
Personality: The Hatter is very fun, of course 'mad and is serious when she says she may be 'too far gone'. Hatter is best friends with the March Hare, which she calls Marchy and isn't on best terms with the Cheshire Cat, since Chesh tries to steal her hat constantly.
Role: Mad Hatter
Family: The original Mad Hatter was her brother.
History: After her brother fell off of a cliff, dying, she was forced to become the new Mad Hatter. She doesn't mind being the Hatter because she loves the tea parties and the fact that she has an 'important' role for Wonderland. She gets bored often and when someone picks a fight with her, she ties them up in a nice bow using thread.
Other: N/A

Name: Ace Kingsley
Looks Like: Madness of the Hatter 121wtqo
Personality: Ace is very stubborn and often fights with the Hatter. He's nice, sometimes straightforward and refuses to accept that Wonderland exists.
Role: 'Alice'
Family: Alice Kingsley is his Great Grandmother.
History: Ace was often chased by talent companies until the day he was pulled into Wonderland by the Hatter who referred to him as 'Alice'. No matter how many times he corrects everyone that his name is Ace, they call him 'Alice'. He's currently trying to find a way out of Wonderland.
Other: N/A
Purplez
Purplez
Mist
Mist

Female

http://worldofcolours.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Madness of the Hatter Empty Re: Madness of the Hatter

Post by AppleMistress Thu Sep 29, 2011 10:35 am

I haven't done a Wonderland themed roleplay in a while-- I think I'd like to give this a shot.

Name: Cheshire

Looks Like: Madness of the Hatter Blondeneko
Personality: Cheshire is rather lazy and is a deep sleeper. She doesn’t like to be waken up—it makes her cranky. Like her brother, she has strange abilities—but doesn’t really smile quite as much. She can disappear and turn her head all the way around, and sometimes she does take pleasure out of freaking people out with those sorts of things. Cheshire also likes flaunting around in her new party dresses—mostly colored pink and purple. She’ll crash any party she comes across. She’s also a bit of a kleptomaniac and often ends up with things that aren’t even hers’. She doesn’t make very many friends. She’s also inherited an eerie smirk that she’ll wear sometimes just to make the people around her paranoid. There aren’t many things that interest or impress her. She doesn’t like tea very much and she’ll spit it out sometimes just to spite the Hatter. She’s good at making people mad herself—some call her the maddest of them all. She's very immature and will never really grow up or take responsibility.

Role: Cheshire cat

Family: Her half brother, the Cheshire cat. He mysteriously left on ‘business’, she hasn’t heard from him since.

History: Cheshire’s mother and father left her when she was younger, leaving her with her significantly older half brother, the original Cheshire Cat. He disappeared for what he called ‘business’ and she hasn’t seen him since, nor does she really care. She lives by herself in a purple painted tree house that she’s decorated with pink and purple furniture. She doesn’t have any friends—so when she hears ‘Alice’ is back, she decides to investigate.

Other: She has an odd sense of humor, laughs at her own jokes, and will always laugh when something is awkward or not funny at all. Her emotions are hard to configure, as one moment she’ll be depressed and the next she’ll be cunning. She loves milk and will become suddenly happy and bubbly if she's given some.

I might make another character if I get another idea too. ^^
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:25 pm

Thank you for joining and I am so VERY sorry I couldn't tell yo this sooner. I love your charrie!!!
Purplez
Purplez
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:07 pm

Name: Dee Tweedle
Looks Like: Madness of the Hatter W9ivj9 the one with the black hat...
Personality: Tweedle Dee is very curious, she's out-spoken, cheeky, and always playing pranks. She can be rude and self-absorbed but turns out to be very protective of her sister. Also, she finishes her sister's sentences.
Role: Tweelde Dee
Family: Tweedle Dum
History: too lazy right now....
Other:

Name: Dum Tweedle
Looks Like: Madness of the Hatter W9ivj9 The one with the pink hat...
Personality: Like her sister, Dum is curious, but not as self-absorbed. She's tends to tease others more often than Dee and is very protective of her sister. She tends to start her sisters sentences.
Role: Tweedle Dum
Family: Tweedle Dee
History:
Other:
Purplez
Purplez
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down