FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Unexpected Changes

3 posters

Go down

Unexpected Changes Empty Unexpected Changes

Post by Animya Sun Aug 14, 2011 7:59 am

Hey people, I just had an idea for an RP, from which I don’t quite know if it’d be able to work out or not. I don’t know if any of you have ever heard of the Korean/Japanese drama You’re Beautiful/Ikemen desu ne, well that’s basically the plot line.

Here an explanation:
Due to unforeseen events, a girl who has lived her whole life in a nunnery has to fill in for her brother who has just been accepted into the most popular boy-band in the country. However, she has to live, eat and play/sing with them. Without them knowing he, is in fact a she.

Here are the links to the series:
You’re Beautiful
Ikemen desu ne

Positions for the RP:
Mains:
  • Girl/Boy [Animya]
  • Band member #1
  • Band member #2
  • Band member #3
  • etc.

Smaller roles:
  • The director of the production company [doesn’t know]
  • The manager of the bunch [knows – is the culprit of getting my charrie into the group to stand in for her brother]
  • Stylist [knows, and tries to hide the girls' sex]

And eventually many other smaller parts will have to be played out, of course.

Information:
Genre: Realistic/Comedy/Romance/Drama
Time and place: Modern time/[place yet to be discussed/decided]
Purpose: To play out the everyday life of the band-members and everyone evolving around them.
Writers Perspective: He/She, past tense
Rules
  • No god-modding!!!
  • Respect the other players, don’t decide if they get hurt or not
  • No one liners
  • Do not join the IC until I have said your CS is OKAY!
  • Most of all, have fun

Let me know if anyone’s interested Very Happy, then I’ll put the CS/OOC up for you to fill in. Looking forward to your response!
Animya
Animya
Mist
Mist

Female

http://www.animya.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Unexpected Changes Empty Re: Unexpected Changes

Post by Purplez Wed Sep 07, 2011 10:22 pm

This is very interesting. ^-^ I love gender-benders, so i would be very happy to join this rp.
Purplez
Purplez
Mist
Mist

Female

http://worldofcolours.forumotion.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Animya Thu Sep 08, 2011 4:20 am

yay an interestee :'D
Animya
Animya
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez Thu Sep 08, 2011 11:17 pm

lol, I started watching Ikemen desu ne and it's really funny!! I love watching it.
Purplez
Purplez
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Animya Fri Sep 09, 2011 7:04 am

yah, it's really funny! but it'll start to become more intense soon. I've watched You're beautiful as well, and it's a bit slower, but it has more depth, so I like.
Anyhoe, I have the girl-charrie readymade XD it's just waiting now to see if others will come.
Animya
Animya
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez Sat Sep 10, 2011 1:59 pm

ok. So.... can I make my charrie..???
Purplez
Purplez
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Animya Sat Sep 10, 2011 4:45 pm

jup, fine by me Smile if no-one else comes we can just both play 2 charries andso..
Animya
Animya
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez Sat Sep 10, 2011 7:34 pm

There, is this one to your liking? I changed it to your guys CS's.

Facts:
Last name: Kurowaka
Name(s): Hayate
Sex: Male
Job: Is part of the band also works at a local cafe, but he uses the alias 'Hikaru Kurokawa'
Position in/Connection to the Band: Plays the drums but also sings when he is needed.

Looks: Unexpected Changes J91ug1

Clothing: Usually wears trendy, loose and comforablte clothing, but always seems to wear a tie that will match the entire outfit.
Overall first impression: Cool/Mysterious Buy
Other: Always has one earring in his right ear that he never takes out.

Character:
Likes: Being alone to think, doodling, when people respect him.
Dislikes: Annoying fan girls, people who disrespect him, things that waste his time.
Personality : Hayate is stubborn, mysterious, and rude to those who he doesn't know. But, once he warms up to someone, he's nice but rarely shows other emotions beside anger, happiness, and seriousness. He makess sure that no one knows about his other job.
Strong sides: Knows whats going on around him, takes care of his wellbeing, constantly reminding other about certain events, having a very good sense of protection over friends and family.
Weak sides: Afraid of people laughing and or making fun of him, having no sense of direction.
Hobby’s: Enjoys having chats with costumers at his other job, writing poetry that really doesn't rhyme and reading various mangas.

Background: Since a young age, Hayate has struggled to have his parents attention; especially his mother. He has worked harder than anyone in his entire life and has always been ignored by his parents no matter what he did. Since he was an only child, he was often spoiled by his aunts and uncles, who he knew better than his own mother and father. When he was 17, he was recruited for a band by a manager while working one of his 2 jobs. He was accepted and signed the contract, and strives to make sure he would be famous, so that his parents would finally praise him.
Skills:
Development: He knows the basics and knows some other languages to talk to foreigners.
Crafts: He's good at playing the guitar and can even play difficult pieces from other bands.
Social abilities: He seems to be not much of a talker but pick up on the right subject and he'll either join in on the conversation or give you a few tips.

Possessions:
Personal belongings: The earring on his right ear is from his favorite aunt, who died right before he was recruited.

Last edited by Purplez on Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Purplez
Purplez
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Animya Sun Sep 11, 2011 11:36 am

Hi, hm.. okey.. I'd prefer a RL-shot, but I guess this could work, but it'd be nice if you gave a bit more in dept descriptions and so. And also the girl is the singer, as was the plan/plot in the original series, so maybe you could add an instrument? Maybe I haven't been clear enough, sorry for that..

Here's my girl[?] if there are any questions, please let me know Smile

Facts:
Last name: Kobayashi
Name(s): Yui
Sex: Female pretending to be Male
Job: Pretends to be her brother, Yuu, in the band ...?...
Position in/Connection to the Band: Lead Singer/Filling in for her brother

Looks:
Spoiler:
Clothing: Trendy, loose clothing. Comfortable and mostly picked out by the band’ stylist.
Overall first impression: Feminine boy.
Other: Always wears a silver gothic-like cross around her neck.

Character:
Dislikes: Nagging, grumpy, arrogant people. Seeing people leave,
Personality : Gentle and wanting to help, she will do anything to keep another person happy, and will put their happiness in front of her own with ease. She’s shy with close to zero experience with males and outgoing people. She has kept to herself for a long time. Outgoing if with the right people and a bit self-conscious from time to time. Quit girlie actually.
Strong sides: Knows what is right when she sees it, knows what she wants, will try everything to get it.
Weak sides: Afraid of being left [alone], sometimes she forgets about her own wellbeing.
Hobby’s: She enjoys drawing and designing clothing and the likes.

Background: Yui was born as the youngest of twins, Yuu her older brother as the other part. Her father and mother died in a car-accident when they were still very young. And they had no family to take them in so they were send to an orphanage. His brother was adopted quite quick, but Yui was left behind. Yuu promised her he’d become famous one day and get her out of the place. But currently none such thing has happened. Yui hasn’t got really good contact with her brother because the rules of the orphanage are very strict. She can stay there until she is 18, but she wants to be independent. One day the manager of the group came to visit her asking her to fill in for Yuu, as he had been accepted into the group, but had an accident that had shattered a piece of his jaw, he could undergo surgery so he’d be fine afterwards, but he’d have to sign the contract within the week, and perform. But the recovery time was guessed to be between 2 to 4 months, leaving Yui to act as if she were him.

Skills:
Development: She has gone to school and learned the basic things, as she was an orphan.
Crafts: She is a good drawer and is currently learning to play and instrument, but she hasn’t quite figured out yet what’s her calling. But she sure has a throat on her.
Social abilities: They are quite good, she can be shy from time to time, but if she feels at ease with you than she will open up and talk your ears off.

Possessions:
Personal belongings: Nothing, at first everything was owned by the orphanage, and after that everything she knows was owned by the production-company.
Animya
Animya
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:08 pm

If It's cool, I'll use your profile layout as my layout. Hope this is cool. ^_^

Facts:
Last name: Nikaido
Name(s): Ian
Sex: Male
Job: Is a member of the band, also works part time at a local small time video store.
Position Lead Bassist in the band, can sing okay but only sometimes fills in as a backup if no one else is available due to a lack of overall singing experience.

Looks:
Spoiler:

Clothing: Loose, his clothing changes often between being Scene and wearing things that reference various video games.
Overall first impression: Scene/Gamer Guy.
Other: Constantly wears a pair of Rave Goggles, either around his neck or on his forehead.

Character:
Dislikes: People who bully others. Overly large groups of people.
Personality: Kind and caring, he tries his best to help his friends when they are in need. He is overly quiet, but not all that shy around guys his own age. He constantly watches the things going on around him, and takes mental notes of everything, even when it doesn't seem like he's paying attention. He's pessimistic, but is slowly trying to work against it.
Strong sides: Is emotionally strong, is more mature than people think (due to him liking games).
Weak sides: Gets VERY nervous around girls to the point of being barely able to talk to them.
Hobby’s: He's much better at Bass than he gives himself credit for, and is learning how to play Guitar on the side. He's a tournament level Gamer. He likes to watch Horror Movies when he's not Gaming.

Background: Was born Ian Maverick to American's Dave Maverick and his wife Carol Maverick. When he was three years old, his father ran out on Ian and his mother. Over the years, Ian grew very close to both his mother, and his neighbor Amy. Amy and Ian became best friends, doing everything together. However, when Ian was eight, his mother met and fell in love with Keisuke Nikaido, a Japanese man who had been in America on a business trip. The two married quickly, and both Carol and Ian took the name Nikaido in order to forget about the man who had ran out on them. Not long after this, Ian was told that both he and his mother were moving to Japan to live with his Stepfather. This was when Ian lost the closest friend he'd ever had in Amy, and after a tearful goodbye, the two children promised they would see each other again one day.

Ian never made friends when he moved to Tokyo, Japan. He was seen as an outsider to the other children, despite learning Japanese quickly. He turned to Gaming as a form of solving his loneliness. His parents tried to help him make friends by having him learn to play and instrument, but this did nothing to his social situation. However, he was eventually picked up to be the Bassist of a new band that had been formed. Apparently the manager had seen the boy at a school performance of some kind, and had seen his ability right away. Ian decided to keep his part time job, in case he failed to live up to the standards of the band and was fired, and so still works part time at a small time video store.

Skills:
Development: Has been to high school, got average grades (Straight B's).
Crafts: He's a great Gamer, having placed #7 (His best rank) in a recent Gaming Tournament. He's very good at Bass, but would never say as such.
Social abilities: He's generally quiet, but doesn't mind talking when around his friends. Is very shy around girls though, and can barely say two words to them.

Possessions:
Personal belongings: His Bass Guitar. A Dark Metallic Blue Bass with an Ebony Wood neck and head. On the back of the head the name "Amy" has been burnt into it. PIC
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Animya Sun Sep 11, 2011 3:40 pm

Omg I love him <3 a big YES from me Smile
Animya
Animya
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez Sun Sep 11, 2011 9:21 pm

I changed mine, and thats a really cool CS Dreamless Days.
Purplez
Purplez
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Mon Sep 12, 2011 2:14 am

Thanks to both of you. Character Creation is kinda my best skill when it comes to writing. Haha. ^_^
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Animya Mon Sep 12, 2011 9:47 am

OK-desu~! for the both of you, now we have 3 charries, we only need a fourth and we're as good as ready 2go!
Animya
Animya
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Animya Fri Sep 16, 2011 2:02 pm

Erm... seeing as no-one else is applying, maybe we could start this RP already, making the drummer an NPC for a while?
Animya
Animya
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Fri Sep 16, 2011 8:45 pm

Purplez wrote:Position in/Connection to the Band: Plays the drums but also sings when he is needed.

I think we've got the drummer covered. Razz
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Animya Sat Sep 17, 2011 1:12 pm

Wow... how I feel stupid right now XD
Totally forgot, sorry pur!
So let's begin?
Animya
Animya
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:21 am

It's up to you. If we DO start, we'll have to make Lead Guitar an NPC though. Unless your character gives it a shot for now. XD
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Animya Sun Sep 18, 2011 1:18 pm

I don't think making an NPC is such a good idea actually, yes I know it was my idea, because if someone is willing to play the Lead Guitar-role, than that person would be bound to the, although supperficial, characer-personality and such, and thus be limited, which isn't fun. My charrie playing the guitar... Well I guess we can give it a go... though I don't know if that's such a good idea, because well she's kinda a loner, and she was never taught. And how has the band been keeping this up if they didn't have a LG? XD WTF this is all too difficult for my brain to prosces right now ... XD
Animya
Animya
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dreamless Days Mon Sep 19, 2011 5:43 am

It would still work with an NPC. Make a generic character that still has their own personality, with "tabloid rumors" going about that they are thinking of leaving the band and starting a new one/pursuing a new career, etc. Then, should we get a new person joining the story that wants the role of Lead Guitarist then the NPC finally decideds to leave and the new character is their replacement.

It makes sense when you think about it. That kinda thing happens plenty in that line of business.
Dreamless Days
Dreamless Days
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Purplez Sat Oct 22, 2011 2:21 pm

Oh my gosh!!! I'm SO sorry guys I haven't been on for a month!!!!!! School is mayhem and I can go on the computer during the school days!!!!!!!!! I feel SO bad!!!!! Crying or Very sad
Purplez
Purplez
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down