FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Brushfire - Combat in 1960's Africa - Still recruiting!

5 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Brushfire - Combat in 1960's Africa - Still recruiting! - Page 3 Empty Re: Brushfire - Combat in 1960's Africa - Still recruiting!

Post by Eternity Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:13 pm

Geez...

*grabs a sketchpad and begins making a flow chart*

All right, I think I'm gonna' have her run up on Justino's group.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Brushfire - Combat in 1960's Africa - Still recruiting! - Page 3 Empty Re: Brushfire - Combat in 1960's Africa - Still recruiting!

Post by Guest Thu Jul 09, 2009 3:18 pm

Oh, by the by, I'm allowing multiple characters if one wishes, since we don't have a lot of players who are signing up. The only restriction is that if one doesn't have time to play them anymore, get 'em killed.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Thu Jul 09, 2009 4:20 pm

Okay, I posted.
I decided to go for Justino's crowd that way I'd have a somewhat calm start into things, and then I can get used to the feel of the rp and get more involved with the action!

*whimpers*

XD
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoface_ecafowT Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:12 pm

Alright, post is up! And Eternity, feel free to use Justino and any outside forces as you wish, be it the arrival of Venda's soldiers or anything else. I'm game for just about anything you can throw at me. That goes for Heysseus too, of course. XD
Twoface_ecafowT
Twoface_ecafowT
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:51 pm

I have a plan. I think it's a good assumption that it is something like the 12th of the month now, and Venda and some troops broke out of the city and fled East.

Those troops are oncoming behind them. It goes to figure the mercs are pursuing Venda's boys.

We can work it from there.

I have the details of stuff written down on a flow-chart, I'll probably throw in another NPC for you guys to interact with. One a little more flamboyant and than the Father. Stand by. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Michel Fri Jul 10, 2009 7:58 pm

Hey, sorry I haven't been able to post recently. I've been busy, but by tonight i'll have something up.
Saint Michel
Saint Michel
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:10 pm

If you want, you can always push it forward a few days and put Ndinga east of the church. That would at least give you some room to describe more action, such as getting the new weapons delivery and hightailing it out of the base.

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Michel Fri Jul 10, 2009 8:26 pm

yep, that's what i had in mind
Saint Michel
Saint Michel
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoface_ecafowT Sun Jul 12, 2009 5:44 pm

*poke poke*
Twoface_ecafowT
Twoface_ecafowT
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:25 pm

I'll have something up tomorrow, maybe. It depends how much I wind up writing, as I need to tie some things together and explain some other things. I have at least three ideas in mind, two immediate and one long-term, so I need to figure out the sequence and work out the details, since I've run out of jot-down-note-chart space. I have to think through what has been posted thus far and what I have written out for the next post. It might be a tad exhaustive, because I have a lot to post as I try to move things forward, so bear with me. I may be a couple days.

If you guys feel like posting in the meantime, go ahead. Feel free to improvise tastefully-- I am confident you will be fine with that. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Michel Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:40 pm

I'm just trying to set Colonel Ndinga and the 43rd on a collision course with a whole bunch of other characters. Watch out!
Saint Michel
Saint Michel
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jul 12, 2009 11:45 pm

So long as he's east of the church, there should be plenty. I'll handle the rest. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Saint Michel Mon Jul 13, 2009 12:08 am

I mean, he's turning north onto the N17, so unless he comes onto it farther to the north of the church he's going to run into them.
Saint Michel
Saint Michel
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 14, 2009 4:23 am

That post I promised is taking longer than I expected. I should have a post up tomorrow, but I'll have more to work on from there on out. I'm sort of relying on you guys to sort out what goes on from this point forward, to a degree. I will provide some news snippets and background info for you to react to, however.

Addendum: Nevermind, the post is up. Just FYI: Venda's forces -are- somewhere in the region. Or that is, what is left of Venda's loyal followers. Probably people from the same part of the country he is from, and only a few at that. But enough to make a respectable band of people you don't want to be in the way of.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 10:58 pm

Alright guys, status check. We still in this or what?

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoface_ecafowT Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:20 pm

Of course. Almost done with my next post, which I suppose is what Eternity has been waiting for. I definitely won't let this die out without a fight!
Twoface_ecafowT
Twoface_ecafowT
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 18, 2009 11:25 pm

Cool beans. I don't care if the posts take a while, just making sure we're still here. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 24, 2009 12:59 pm

Not to be a slave-driving bastard, but we're all waiting for you to post, Eternity. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 3:08 am

Alright, I'm moving ahead. Next cycle of posts, then. I'll have something up, probably tomorrow, but maybe tonight, since I have a clear idea of where to go here.

Back to top Go down

Post by Twoface_ecafowT Tue Jul 28, 2009 6:52 pm

Great posts Heysseus! Do you have any future plans for that white prisoner? Or, better question, would you mind if he died?
Twoface_ecafowT
Twoface_ecafowT
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jul 28, 2009 7:08 pm

Nope. I just figured to use him to tie up a loose end of yours. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Rittermeister Tue Aug 04, 2009 8:34 pm

Wish the story wasn't so far advanced. I'd love to take part, but at this point it's going to be difficult to break into it (not to mention require sifting through a metric ton of posts, lol).
Rittermeister
Rittermeister
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:50 pm

It's still very much open. I'm sort of waiting on Twoface to post (when he has the time, I know that work beckons) but the plot isn't that far in yet, and plenty of people might roll in ever since the coup started.

Back to top Go down

Post by Rittermeister Tue Aug 04, 2009 10:41 pm

Name: Charlie Armstrong

Sex: Male

Nationality: American

Hometown: Gastonia, North Carolina, USA

Appearance: Six feet tall; 170 pounds. Not a huge man, but solidly built, with the scarred eyebrows and battered fists of a brawler. He was good-looking once, and at twenty might have passed for a young Errol Flynn. Now, like Errol, the years of late nights, bad booze, cheap women, and combat fatigue have begun to catch up with him. His blue eyes are perpetually ringed by dark circles; his dark blond hair, always combed back in a perfect pompadour, is going silver at the temples; there are creases at the corners of his eyes from looking into too many sunrises and sunsets. He wears a battered leather bomber jacket over British Army-surplus khaki fatigues. A colt 1911 hangs under his arm in a shoulder holster.
Rittermeister
Rittermeister
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3