I don't suppose anyone else here plays the Black and White Pokeymanz?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

I don't suppose anyone else here plays the Black and White Pokeymanz?

Post by Notebookface on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:16 pm

Christoph and I are pretty big into the fifth generation of Pokemon (oh, the horror stories I could tell you about what exactly he does to create a team). I'm trying to convince him to battle someone other than myself, and figured that, since we're both new here, I'd poke around to see if anyone else played Pokemon Black/White; maybe get some trading or a few fight nights going...

Anyone?
Notebookface
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Re: I don't suppose anyone else here plays the Black and White Pokeymanz?

Post by Fate Flyer on Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:50 pm

It's funny, because I bought Pokemon Black, and I played it for a whole week straight during when I came down with something and was sick from work (I guess it came at a good time lol). After I got better though, I never touched it again, for some strange reason. I love the Pokemon handheld games, and I hope to pick it up again. Unlike a lot of people though, I put together of team of Pokemon that I just like the best, and while they may not be the most kickass team out there, at least it's made up of Pokemon that I love.

I'll post in here again if/when I continue playing so I can share my trainer ID.

"The enlightened shall rule the world. With vast knowledge, immense power, and manipulative control, we spread our influence and empire from unseen in the shadows, and yet in plain sight. We are the Illuminati." -Rynn Reaver, AKA 'Tryne'
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum