FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

I don't suppose anyone else here plays the Black and White Pokeymanz?

2 posters

Go down

I don't suppose anyone else here plays the Black and White Pokeymanz? Empty I don't suppose anyone else here plays the Black and White Pokeymanz?

Post by Notebookface Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:16 pm

Christoph and I are pretty big into the fifth generation of Pokemon (oh, the horror stories I could tell you about what exactly he does to create a team). I'm trying to convince him to battle someone other than myself, and figured that, since we're both new here, I'd poke around to see if anyone else played Pokemon Black/White; maybe get some trading or a few fight nights going...

Anyone?
Notebookface
Notebookface
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

I don't suppose anyone else here plays the Black and White Pokeymanz? Empty Re: I don't suppose anyone else here plays the Black and White Pokeymanz?

Post by Fate Flyer Sun Jul 31, 2011 2:50 pm

It's funny, because I bought Pokemon Black, and I played it for a whole week straight during when I came down with something and was sick from work (I guess it came at a good time lol). After I got better though, I never touched it again, for some strange reason. I love the Pokemon handheld games, and I hope to pick it up again. Unlike a lot of people though, I put together of team of Pokemon that I just like the best, and while they may not be the most kickass team out there, at least it's made up of Pokemon that I love.

I'll post in here again if/when I continue playing so I can share my trainer ID.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down