FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anomaly

5 posters

Go down

Anomaly Empty Anomaly

Post by fav599 Mon Jul 11, 2011 7:56 pm

nvm

Last edited by fav599 on Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:57 pm; edited 1 time in total

fav599
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Anomaly Empty Re: Anomaly

Post by Red_Wolf Tue Jul 26, 2011 1:35 pm

I'm not completely sure, but I believe this website rating may not allow this kind of roleplay. The rating of the website is R, but according your list of warnings your roleplay sounds too close to an adult only rating. I also don't see how this story line is horror if the spirits in the house are comforting her. Perhaps you can limit the amount of adult content and shed more light on the plot line. I also want to know is "attempted death" attempted murder or attempted suicide?
Red_Wolf
Red_Wolf
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fav599 Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:37 pm

Oh! I can understand what your coming from! and I do understand the R rating rule but I didn't understand the extent. I know it may sound like this but the plot does have any thing to do with people fucking each other all the time. And blood? just a cut or so. Nothing like a gory death. Also the thing about the spirit confurting the girl. I think that was apart from the plot twist. I tend not to give out the ending of the plot until the other person that im role playing with is to the point. I was planning on changing that, and maybe deleting this story.but i have not been on this site or on the computer for a while.

fav599
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fav599 Tue Jul 26, 2011 3:40 pm

Also, I will love to explain this plot to you all the way without a single detail missing. If you still care to hear. Im sorry that the plot seems so ruff. I truly isn't. I will have to take this down and reread over the rules. Because ones again VERY long time sence i been on this p site.

fav599
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:11 pm

Um. Three things:
1- I'm pretty sure double posting is considered bad form; it's what the edit button is there for.
2- Is this supposed to be a onexone? Because, while I didn't give it the most detailed read, I don't see a place for more than two player characters in this RP.
3- Spell check is your friend. Typos here and there are okay, but sheer number I've seen in your posts gives me the distinct impression that you're trolling.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_Wolf Tue Jul 26, 2011 7:37 pm

I have to agree with the spell check. Typos and spell errors make reading very difficult.
Red_Wolf
Red_Wolf
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by fav599 Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:14 pm

My I asked what Trolling is? * tilts head * I heard the term before and never really got it. And ones again, I had not been on this site for a LONG time, I wanted to type some thing fast get it on there and leave. Im so sorry for spelling problems. Or were it was posted. and even with me being sorry about these things don't be rude ok. Im not in the mood for it. The spell check thing, i already did, i think i have this posted in two different forms. I truly dont remember it mite be the old one when i didn't correct it. And as I said one again. Im deleting it. Don't wast your breath messing with me about these things. Because it doesn't seem like your being helpful more of going out of your way to be rude.

fav599
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fav599 Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:16 pm

and double posting?, true, ones again I will read over the rules. Its been a while. And OPPS. IM sorry

fav599
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fav599 Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:21 pm

All I can truly say is I'm sorry about this actually. Ones again. Sorry

fav599
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Red_Wolf Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:31 pm

You have just triple posted, I suggest you use edit if you wish to add more.
Red_Wolf
Red_Wolf
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Digital Muse Tue Jul 26, 2011 9:33 pm

While I agree that Spell-check and grammar and issues with double-posting should be addressed. The accusation of Trolling was a bit much, Chainlinc3.

We're supposed to help not hinder writers.
Digital Muse
Digital Muse
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fav599 Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:02 pm

I really didn't mean to double post, I think I was editing then it when wrong. I don't remember. Ones again long time. Ones again very sorry I looked threw my post on all my forms and places I rp. I think I only had one, and i believe I deleted it. Ones again I'm sorry. I didn't mean for this little story to cause so much '' bogglelyness' for every one. ( I know its not word, did know how to put it any better.)

fav599
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fav599 Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:03 pm

Also, I went to Delete this. However I couldn't find it. It will take me a moment to find it. Im doing more then one thing at the moment. But I will get it down ASAP and OHH your talking about my reply's back?? not the idea its self?!?!! dear goodness. Im here running around my computer re reading rules trying to see what people are talking about. IM flipping out because of this and thats what your talking about?! Im SOOOOOO out of it today. * shakes head at her self *

fav599
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:24 pm

You don't need to delete it, fav599. Why not just edit it a bit?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fav599 Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:28 pm

I didn't know ^^:; I thought that was what all the hype was about. Im so horribly out of my right mindset. One day I will repost it. Maybe. However by that time it would be edited and what not. Ones again terribly sorry.

fav599
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Tue Jul 26, 2011 10:39 pm

It's ok, I think everyone was just trying to help in their own way Wink The reposting thing just means if you want to add a thought to something you've already submitted, simply it the "edit" button and write it in the original post, rather than posting two seperate posts in a row. I have a feeling you already get that now, but I thought I would clarify just to be sure!
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fav599 Tue Jul 26, 2011 11:02 pm

LOL, yes I do get that NOW. However the clarification was all to sweet and the simple jest was all to needed, and I'm sure every one was ^^;; And all of this was all to amusing. I finally see how much of space case I can be LOL.

fav599
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down