FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ERROR: You haven't got the rights to access this page

4 posters

Go down

ERROR: You haven't got the rights to access this page Empty ERROR: You haven't got the rights to access this page

Post by RavishingRen Mon May 30, 2011 3:19 pm

EVERY time I try to use the search bar, or if I go into my profile to view all the threads I've posted in (easiest ways for me to find said threads) I get "ERROR: You haven't got the rights to access this page". Please haaaalp meeee. X.x;; I can't remember what boards the posts are in half the time to find that way, and I still can't search within boards anyway. Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllp me *sob*. (Said in mock Nathan Lane/Max Bialystock voice.)
RavishingRen
RavishingRen
Mist
Mist

Female

http://www.ravishingren.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

ERROR: You haven't got the rights to access this page Empty Re: ERROR: You haven't got the rights to access this page

Post by Bird of Hermes Mon May 30, 2011 3:48 pm

Error

You haven't got the rights to access this page

I seem to be getting the same error. I will point it out to one of the Admins. Hopefully, it's not hard to fix.

Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

ERROR: You haven't got the rights to access this page Empty Re: ERROR: You haven't got the rights to access this page

Post by The Ghost Writer Mon May 30, 2011 4:10 pm

Hi Ren,

This issue was actually already discovered by a few others. The admins are working on figuring out the problem. You can track the status in this thread.

-Rec
The Ghost Writer
The Ghost Writer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Mon May 30, 2011 6:09 pm

Thanks for posting that, Agenda. Much appreciated. :]

RavishingRen wrote:...go into my profile to view all the threads I've posted in I get "ERROR...
Well this is new. It seems that anything having to do with posting statistics at all is completely not accessible to regular members. It's getting to the point where either Axiom or I will go inquire about it to Forumotion directly. We certainly didn't disable all of these features for you guys ourselves, so it appears we've encountered an error of some sort.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by RavishingRen Mon May 30, 2011 8:18 pm

The Ghost Writer - Thank you very much! I tried to, y'know, search for a topic, but yeahhhh. Lol. Thanks for the link, I'll keep an eye out on it!
Fate Foretold - This was definitely a new thing for me. I'm still a new member, and I certainly had the capability before, it just started about a week ago. I hope it all works out alright. =)
RavishingRen
RavishingRen
Mist
Mist

Female

http://www.ravishingren.blogspot.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down