FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Raven OOC

Go down

The Raven OOC Empty The Raven OOC

Post by The Ghost Writer Tue Apr 19, 2011 8:52 pm

For those of you that took interest in the role play I mentioned in my deployment thread, this is for you.

The story will demand that the player has a moderate comprehension of world affairs and cultural trivia. Multiple settings will be incorporated into the role play but all will carry the same timeline. I'll go ahead and take up control of any legal combatants to keep the realism of the battle scenes, knowledge, etc. If you have objection, please voice it. Otherwise, I'm looking for media personnel to be inside a friendly NATO base in the region of the operation, and other civilians back home in America (I'd like one of them to be a politician).

Here's the run-down of the story- a junior FAST member and his comrads are tasked to deploy with a Raven to southwest Kyrgistan and assist in an evacuation of several American VIPs in a C-17. While enroute to a joint base in Afghanistan for a change-over, the craft is fired upon by Afghan rebels in the mountain region and is hit by an RPG. The C-17 goes down hard , leaving two VIPs, the junior FAST member, and the Raven alive. Most of their equipment is damaged including all communications. Together, the two Airmen must escape and evade the enemy until they can reach the nearest friendly forces, keeping each other and the VIPs alive.

The perspectives of the civilians and media will mostly include the opinions of those characters in conversation with others about the war on terror, the country, the third world, etc.

I'll post the IC soon.
The Ghost Writer
The Ghost Writer
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

Back to top Go down