FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vampire based roleplay (p.s. I hate Twilight, so don't think about it)

3 posters

Go down

Vampire based roleplay (p.s. I hate Twilight, so don't think about it) Empty Vampire based roleplay (p.s. I hate Twilight, so don't think about it)

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sun Apr 10, 2011 12:12 am

I would like to find a partner to do a serious romantic vampire storyline with, however I absolutely despise emo little vampires that constantly whine about anything and everything. Cry me a freakin River, Edward. Darn.
Anyway, I personally think that vampires are supposed to be dangerous and seductive Predators of the night. They are powerful and in charge, not cursed Wink
Thats what I want, I want a storyline featuring a vampire whom is proud to be what he is and take full advantage of his superior abilities.

Let me know if anyone is interested.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Vampire based roleplay (p.s. I hate Twilight, so don't think about it) Empty Re: Vampire based roleplay (p.s. I hate Twilight, so don't think about it)

Post by ParrishNotPerish Thu May 12, 2011 9:03 pm

I'm interested. What exactly do you want? A vampire and human, or a vampire and vampire?
ParrishNotPerish
ParrishNotPerish
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Vampire based roleplay (p.s. I hate Twilight, so don't think about it) Empty Re: Vampire based roleplay (p.s. I hate Twilight, so don't think about it)

Post by Lamenting_Quill Fri May 20, 2011 1:22 am

ParrishNotPerish wrote:I'm interested. What exactly do you want? A vampire and human, or a vampire and vampire?

A vampire and a human preferably or a vampire and a witch/mage.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ParrishNotPerish Sat May 21, 2011 8:27 pm

Both those sound pretty interesting, so I'm game for either. Do you have plot in mind or do you wanna wing it?
ParrishNotPerish
ParrishNotPerish
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sun May 22, 2011 1:45 pm

Let me think on it and I will message you back by this evening with a couple of storylines to peruse.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by fragilefigure Thu Jun 02, 2011 10:35 pm

If you are willing to pick a second person up, I'm game. ^^
fragilefigure
fragilefigure
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down