FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Ballerina Toes and Bloody Knuckles [Underground Fighting]

Go down

Ballerina Toes and Bloody Knuckles [Underground Fighting] Empty Ballerina Toes and Bloody Knuckles [Underground Fighting]

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 1:25 pm

So, I have a new character that I want to work out and I need the help of a wonderful member of FoG to help me do that.

Here is her basic character profile :
Ballerina Toes and Bloody Knuckles [Underground Fighting] 1173772707964ftr7
Name: Bailey "Nova" Sutherland
Brief overview:
» » Bailey was born on November 24th.
» » She began dancing ballet at age four.
» » She danced all the way to a Julliard scholarship.
» » Late one summer evening, Bailey was out for a jog when she was kidnapped.
» » She awoke to find herself in a makeshift underground fighting ring.
» » A man that everyone called Boss had chosen her to fight in an underground tournament. If she lost, she would be killed. If she won, she would be given her freedom.
» » Bailey used her lithe body and her three years of MMA training to her advantage and she won her freedom.
» » This experience really messed her up in the head and she was never able to get back into the swing of her normal life.
» » She began looking for other fighting tournaments or even fight clubs but none of them allowed women in, no matter how good the female was.
» » A year after her victory, Boss finds Bailey, who has taken up the name Nova, and invites her back to the tournament as a spectator. What he isn't telling her is that she will have to fight whoever wins this tournament.
» » The two have just returned to the underground parking garage where the tournament is held. The new fighters are coming in as they arrive and Nova is the first person they see when they exit the van.

So the basic plot of this story is that Nova is back at Boss's tournament. She is in charge of getting new fighters ready for the preliminaries. Only seven people will go through to the main tournament and only two will make it to the finals. Whoever wins the finals has to fight Nova in the Champions round. What Nova isn't expecting is for Boss to throw her to the wolves after she pisses him off. Out of spite, she begins to train the male she is roomed with since he has barely any fighting experience. She sees a lot of herself in the male and she soon learns that he was kidnapped like she had been the previous year. This agitates her even more so she makes sure her roommate wins all his fights, completely forgetting about the Champions round.

This is more action based than anything else.

Looking for someone to play Nova's roommate. He needs to be slightly inexperienced in fighting, meaning that he may have only been in scuffles at schools or things like that. He should be pretty wary of her training him but he knows that he needs it if he is going to survive. Thinking he might be kinda "nerdy" or something along those lines.

Back to top Go down

Ballerina Toes and Bloody Knuckles [Underground Fighting] Empty Re: Ballerina Toes and Bloody Knuckles [Underground Fighting]

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 2:58 pm

I might be interested.

Back to top Go down

Ballerina Toes and Bloody Knuckles [Underground Fighting] Empty Re: Ballerina Toes and Bloody Knuckles [Underground Fighting]

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:02 pm

Oh?

Any questions you wanna ask?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Feb 04, 2011 3:12 pm

Exactly how nerdy do you want this guy to be? I am assuming he would be somewhat muscular, as watching a skilled fighter slaughter someone obviously below their abilities would be somewhat boring beyond a first round exhibition, or that someone is giving preferential treatment. Secondly, as someone who has trained seriously myself, if the guy is out of shape and has no real experience with that kind of pain and necessary coordination, he would realistically lose.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down