FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

futuristic roleplay

Go down

futuristic roleplay Empty futuristic roleplay

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sun Jan 02, 2011 1:24 am

This roleplay is set into the far future where space travel is a normal everyday thing. We're talking cities built on enormous space stations, space pirates, alien races being completely normal. Get the idea? Good.
Onto the storyline now.
The space federation is at its wits end with the sassy space pirate Serenity 'Dark Angel' Torte and her crew of femme fatale pirates, so they begin sending in anyone they can get to bring the beautiful pirate to justice before she hijacks another trade ship or steals another priceless artifact.

The options for the available male role is either a space federation trooper, a pirate or a mercenary. Bringing down Dark Angel is the goal of the open role.
I am hope for some romance thrown in, FYI.

Contact me for further details if interested.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

futuristic roleplay Empty Re: futuristic roleplay

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:32 am

I am interested. I would probably be a mercenary/part time privateer. Are there multiple governments or only one to worry about. Otherwise, I will just say mercenary.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sun Jan 02, 2011 2:38 am

I haven't really gone too far into it, I wanted to be able to do most of the planning with my partner. That way this will suit the desires of us both.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:19 am

Sounds good. I like world building. What are your basic ideas?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sun Jan 02, 2011 3:07 pm

Well, what I have floating up there in that inky expanse right now is the enormous space station for the Space Federation, Red Heaven which is a space station filled with stores, clubs and all sorts of things. In Red Heaven, guns are banned and no arrests are allowed to be made; Red Heaven is a neutral place for pirates, mercenaries and Space Feds alike.
There is also a few space stations floating about that are mostly residences, grocery stores and the normal stuff.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:18 pm

Well, we should probably spice this up a bit. Interstellar travel? We could come up with some solar systems with planetary governments that mesh into the federation as member states. It would give you something to rob as well. Meteor belts are a great place to put mining and refineries, as well as some illicit trafficking and development. We also need a reason for this station to be neutral, whether it's backed by a planet or simply too far away from Fed centers to be worth controlling. Maybe they pay the fed tariffs and a little more under the table to be a center of trade?

This place sounds perfect for a lot shady business. I am going to be a mercenary/ privateer with this setup. We should also come up with a few rich and important corporations that are feuding with each other. Not only would it give you plenty of targets to rob, but reasons for them to hire my character to follow you.

If you want me to develop any of this further, I will go ahead and send you basic info and plot ideas for each.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sun Jan 02, 2011 5:45 pm

All of that sounds great to me.
A little bit o'romance thrown in to complicate things would be fun too Wink
like 'she's so hot, no! gotta turn her in! then again, she's so hot!'
I guarantee Serenity will seduce him at least once to get out of trouble, then leave him tied up somewhere, lol. That would be so like her.
Beautiful women are dangerous, lol.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:41 am

Sounds like we can just become creative while writing. Do you want me to do a brief back story, or do you just want to start?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:47 am

I will start as soon as I can, just about done recovering from some food poisoning.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jan 11, 2011 5:56 am

Ahh, sounds good.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content