FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Spells and Cupcakes (Skitzo and Lamenting_Quill)

2 posters

Go down

Spells and Cupcakes (Skitzo and Lamenting_Quill) Empty Spells and Cupcakes (Skitzo and Lamenting_Quill)

Post by Lamenting_Quill Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:22 am

We can discuss everything further here.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Spells and Cupcakes (Skitzo and Lamenting_Quill) Empty Re: Spells and Cupcakes (Skitzo and Lamenting_Quill)

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Wed Dec 08, 2010 10:35 am

I'm gonna quote that message you sent me here because I think it belongs here more than it does in my PM inbox.

Lamenting_Quill wrote:The order of Anubis is the board of warlocks and witches that govern the exclusive high born society of the magical world.
These individuals frown heavily upon mixing their ‘noble’ magical blood with that of mere humans, they believe this so greatly that they have recently passed a ban on mage and mortal marriages.
They pass the laws and oversee that the magical world is not exposed to the non-magical society.
When the increase of diluted mage blood continued in future generations of warlocks and witches, the order passed a law that required every witch pureblood and halfblood must be married by their eighteenth birthday to a pureblood warlock and produce children to carry on their magical prestige.
Over the years, the order has resorted to rather underhanded means of carrying out their wishes and seeing it done. No one puts much past them anymore.

As for questions I don't really have any. Your concept seems simple enough despite its complexity. Hmmmm.... this did give me a few ideas for the roleplay though when it comes to my characters orders though, but I'll have to think on it a bit.

Otherwise I'm ready for this when you are.

/Edit

If you need a character sheet I'll have one up later tonight after work.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://renetr3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Spells and Cupcakes (Skitzo and Lamenting_Quill) Empty Re: Spells and Cupcakes (Skitzo and Lamenting_Quill)

Post by Lamenting_Quill Thu Dec 09, 2010 3:24 am

Okay. Anyway, for his orders, I was thinking that it would be on the interesting side if the order sent this mercenary after my character with the promise that when she is back within their society, if the mercenary wishes, he can marry the runaway half blood himself being as he is a pureblood.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:12 am

Yeah.... No.

Thanks for the idea, but I think I'll do everything related to my character, including his orders and what I have in mind isn't nearly as predictable as that.

Oh, and sorry about not getting a character sheet up yesterday. I came home and literally passed out till 4am. Been having some trouble sleeping so I really needed it. I'll get the character sheet up tonight.

BTW, do you prefer if I use a picture or a description for the appearance?
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:30 am

Alrighty then.

As for his appearance, I would be happy with either one or even both.

I look forward to seeing what you come up with Smile
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:33 am

Haha... Thank you. I hope I don't disappoint.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:36 am

I am certain you won't. So long as you put true effort in, I will be happy and grateful for the effort you give.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Fri Dec 10, 2010 3:01 am

Name: Riley Mitchell (Not his real name)

Appearance: He's a rather tall man who reaches 6'2" with a lean yet slightly muscular build. His hair is red and styled in a somewhat messy and short matte of hair a few inches in length. Unfortunately he's got a rather mussy set of locks that tend to frizz but he takes care of them well enough so that they flatten, but he's prone to having his bad days. His eyes are a dark brown and tend to hold a very intense gaze, but that's usually lost thanks to his lazy demeanor.

In most cases he comes off dressed and looking sloppy, except when at work. His shirts are wrinkled and chances are they've been worn more than once and he hasn't done his laundry, but EVERY inch of his work clothes are pristine.

Personality: He's a very VERY laid back guy who's likable and prone to making friends easily. He has a tendency to not take the normal things seriously though and usually comes off lazy when in fact he is just prone to not panicking.... though he is rather lazy too, and also easily distracted. If he doesn't care about something he'll turn his focus on other things, not bothering to hide his feelings. He's very open with how he feels, and vocal with his own opinions not above and beyond joking about them, which can cause him to borderline on rude if need be.

Also he is rather childish, prone to playing games and keeping secrets of the littlest things just for the sake of his own amusement. When the time for him to actually do some serious work though he is very diligent and seems to do a complete 180 in his personality, so much so that he will actually lose track of time when focused on the littlest things. If need be it will actually become unhealthy.

Okay, I came up with a question for you while working on this. How exactly will magic work in this world? I know you mentioned charming, so I'm guessing there will be incantations; but will it be more like spells/curses in that there needs to be a group of items or a certain organization and method involved with each specific incantation, or will they just say some words and cast spells like Harry Potter.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sat Dec 11, 2010 8:00 am

I think we'll go for simplicity in this roleplay and just keep it as incantations and spells; like Harry Potter, lolz
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:09 pm

No wands please.... Sorry, I just find them gay. >.>
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:19 pm

I quite agree with you on that, no wands.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:31 pm

Glad to know I' not the only one.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sat Dec 11, 2010 1:32 pm

Seems a bit cliche to me, like the magic is more part of the wand than the witch or warlock.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sat Dec 11, 2010 5:00 pm

Yeah, but I think in Harry Potter the magic was in the person. It was just the wand that honed it. Remember there were a few people in the series who could do wand-less magic.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sat Dec 11, 2010 6:18 pm

-shrugs- Yes, I suppose so. Anyway, I will work on an opening and have it up as soon as I can.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sat Dec 11, 2010 10:50 pm

Wait... I don't get a character sheet from you?
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sun Dec 12, 2010 3:54 am

Yes, you will get them at about the same time.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:52 am

Spells and Cupcakes (Skitzo and Lamenting_Quill) Lilian10

Name: Liliana Stardust Dè Moon

Race: Half human and half mage.

Orientation: Straight.

Appearance: Lily stands at about five feet and two inches, she weighs approximately one hundred and twenty pounds. Her figure is hourglass shaped with elegant and soft curves.
Her blue eyes resemble a morning sky in January and her long soft black hair hangs down to her hips in graceful waves. Some would say her skin resembles the pigment of peaches and cream.

Liliana tends to dress in elegant flowing skirts of different shades of violet and flat ballet inspired shoes for a mixture of elegance and comfort.
She also seems to perpetually smell delicately of orchids.

Personality: Liliana has a very spunky and upbeat personality, she lives to try her very best at enjoying life and being happy. She is most definitely a young woman that will never turn away a person in need, be it a hungry child or a homeless old man. There always seems to be an infectious smile upon the raven haired beauty’s face, genuine warmth and kindness for anyone she comes across.
Liliana firmly believes that there in good in everyone and everything, you just have to dig deeper and deeper until you find it; no matter how small it may be.
However, when cornered or threatened, the claws come out and Liliana is all teeth, nails and spells. There is no end to Liliana’s ferocity if someone she loves or cares about is involved, she has lost too much to loose anything more.

Job: Liliana works as a baker at a charming hole in the wall bakery in New York called Sweet Treats. The kind elderly couple running the place gave her the job no questions asked and she has been working diligently for them in gratitude for the past two years.

Useful tid bits: Liliana fled the magical community when she was eighteen years old due to the Order of Anubis decreeing that all pureblood and half blood witches were to be married off immediately to all of the available pure blood warlocks to preserve the magical bloodlines from dying out. No choice involved.
Liliana’s mother was the Duchess Harriet Stardust Dè Moon of the noble mage community and her father was a mortal by the name of Reginald Walker. Liliana was forbidden from taking her father’s name.
With her noble background, Liliana knew she would be among the first to be handed out as a favor to high standing nobles, therefore she fled no more than mere seconds after the decree was given.

Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:39 am

Hey, sorry about the inactivity in the past couple of days. The holidays really took over my life over here, and my brother came to visit and is spending only a few weeks with us before he goes back across the country. I won't see him again till sometime in the summer so I'm spending as much time with him as I can.

I just want to let you know that I'm still interested in this RP and AM working on an idea to post in reply. Especially since this is the last week my brother will be home. Also, surprisingly I've got a bit of a writer's block on this one that I'm trying to work through... looks like I may need to write something long. Anyway, Sorry I didn't tell you sooner, but I'm still here.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:00 pm

I don't know if you'll be checking this but I have a question relating to the roleplay. Are we sharing NPCs?

I.E. Can I play with Bailey too?
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Lamenting_Quill Thu Apr 21, 2011 3:07 pm

Skitzo-phrenick wrote:I don't know if you'll be checking this but I have a question relating to the roleplay. Are we sharing NPCs?

I.E. Can I play with Bailey too?

Keep her in character and I see no reason why you can't play Bailey too.
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Thu Apr 21, 2011 9:33 pm

Alright. I was just asking for future reference. Thank you.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down