FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reunited (Harry Potter)

Go down

Reunited (Harry Potter) Empty Reunited (Harry Potter)

Post by Lamenting_Quill Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:36 pm

This is based off a very successful fanfiction I wrote a very long time ago, one very dear to my heart. So I would love to share it with all of you. My dear new friends.
You guys are the best in the world, I have met some of my most beloved friends here.

Here is the idea.

Harry and the gang shall be returning to Hogwarts for their sixth year, but with one miraculous addition.
Turns out that due to the prophecy made, when it became time for the Potters to go into hiding, one secret was kept. Dumbledore's will was read and the wise wizard's final wish was for Harry James Potter to have his twin sister returned to him, believing the twins needed each other now more than ever.
The secret is out.
Harry has a twin sister. Her name is Zelda.
The twins are reunited during the summer after their fifth year. Though angry at being separated and joyous over being reunited at last, the two potters have no idea of the dangers yet to be placed before them.

{the storyline will eventually progress with time into summer and seventh year, the great adventure. Canon roles will need to be filled. Original roles are more than welcome as well. Please private message me with requests for canon and originals. Originals will require a profile with the necessary information for a Hogwarts student. Hogwarts teachers are also available.}
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down