FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

OOC: CounterPoint Zombies + Fishie/Skitz

2 posters

Go down

OOC: CounterPoint Zombies + Fishie/Skitz Empty OOC: CounterPoint Zombies + Fishie/Skitz

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:22 am

This is the OOC reserved for Skitzo-phrenick and Fishie.

Alright, Fishie-love, here we are. We should put up the character sheets as soon as possible. I don't really think we should put up a lot of information just a few basic things. Everything else will of course be filled out in game play.

Name:
History:
Special Skills:

If there's anything you feel should be added to the Character Sheet just let me know and I'll put it up here.

Zombie types, as referenced from Left4Dead:

1. Boomer – The fat man of the game who covers you in dangerous bile that causes zombie hordes to get even more bloodthirsty.
2. Charger (New) – A large but very fast moving creature with a long mutant arm.
3. Common-Uncommons (New) – Possibly a non-final name. These zombies are unique to each stage. In the swamp stage for example, you will fight “mud-men” like Common-Uncommons who are fast but crawl.
4. Hunter – A hoodie-wearing parkour enemy that is fast and very agile.
5. Infected – Your common house-hold zombie. Come in all varieties of appearance.
6. Smoker – Looks like an average joe, but has a very long tongue and symptoms of the smoker’s life. i.e. coughing and weezing to oblivion. A very unpleasant zombie. If they can get any more unpleasant.
7.Spitter (New) – Acting kind of like a mortar, the zombie spit from a Spitter will create damage in an area around where it lands. Easily splitting up your group.
8. Tank – A body-builder gone wrong. Huge (Hulk-like), strong, very powerful.
9. The Jockey (New) – A small zombie that jumps on the backs of Survivors and tears them apart from behind. Once on a Survivors back he takes over control of the movements. For example to lead his victim away from the Survivors group.
10. Witch – A slinder, small but incredibly disturbing, creepy woman. The opposite of a tank but just as deadly.

Last edited by Skitzo-phrenick on Sun Feb 20, 2011 12:09 am; edited 3 times in total
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://renetr3.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

OOC: CounterPoint Zombies + Fishie/Skitz Empty Re: OOC: CounterPoint Zombies + Fishie/Skitz

Post by Fishie Tue Nov 02, 2010 7:28 am

I'm wondering if we should have many different types of zombies. :>

Also, I believe I am done with my guy's character sheet, however, I would like to go over a few things with you later today.

(DON'T WORRY I CAN STILL DRIVE EVEN THOSE IT'S 4:27AM!)
Fishie
Fishie
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

OOC: CounterPoint Zombies + Fishie/Skitz Empty Re: OOC: CounterPoint Zombies + Fishie/Skitz

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Tue Nov 02, 2010 10:20 am

LOL. Love the avatar you chose. <3 Matt Smith. I was tempted to put him as my avatar for a while.

This also explains why I failed to get that wake up call at 7. I think I'm gonna turn around and call you instead.

As for the Zombies. I think we should. I mean sure human zombies are good by themselves but I love the threat that animal zombies make as well like in the Resident Evil movies with the birds and the dogs.

I haven't quite finished my character sheet though because I was hoping to see yours first.... though now that I think about it after a good amount of sleep, seeing that my character's a psychopath I don't think that'll matter.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishie Tue Nov 02, 2010 12:43 pm

Ha-ha! Well, I just noticed a BUNCH OF MISTAKES in my character sheet and a few in my last post. I don't know why I needed to talk to you about my character...because I don't. He's perfect! * u * PERFECT. (His sheet will be at the very end of this post.)

I, too, like the idea of the evil animal zombies. :> ALSO! I was thinking we could incorporate the zombies from L4D(Left4Dead)2. Ya know, so we're running from something other than MOOOOOOAAAAN slow zombies. lol

Here's a list of the L4D zombies:

"1. Boomer – The fat man of the game who covers you in dangerous bile that causes zombie hordes to get even more bloodthirsty.
2. Charger (New) – A large but very fast moving creature with a long mutant arm.
3. Common-Uncommons (New) – Possibly a non-final name. These zombies are unique to each stage. In the swamp stage for example, you will fight “mud-men” like Common-Uncommons who are fast but crawl.
4. Hunter – A hoodie-wearing parkour enemy that is fast and very agile.
5. Infected – Your common house-hold zombie. Come in all varieties of appearance.
6. Smoker – Looks like an average joe, but has a very long tongue and symptoms of the smoker’s life. i.e. coughing and weezing to oblivion. A very unpleasant zombie. If they can get any more unpleasant.
7. Spitter (New) – Acting kind of like a mortar, the zombie spit from a Spitter will create damage in an area around where it lands. Easily splitting up your group.
8. Tank – A body-builder gone wrong. Huge (Hulk-like), strong, very powerful.
9. The Jockey (New) – A small zombie that jumps on the backs of Survivors and tears them apart from behind. Once on a Survivors back he takes over control of the movements. For example to lead his victim away from the Survivors group.
10. Witch – A slinder, small but incredibly disturbing, creepy woman. The opposite of a tank but just as deadly."

Also, I feel I should know what crimes your character has committed- OR! You could not let me know about the crimes and I slowly find out about it throughout this RP, however, I would know about your characters' RECENT crimes as in your character killed a bunch of people by operating on them. OMG! WOULDN'T IT BE A TWIST IF YOUR CHARACTER STARTED THE- OMG...I'VE SAID TOO MUCH!

Anyway! The long awaited character sheet!

Name: Bernard Jones

Nickname: Bernie from his closest friends and family and Big B as a pet name from his wife

Appearance: Looks/sounds like Terrence Carson when his hair looked like thisOOC: CounterPoint Zombies + Fishie/Skitz 45861_still_2_72688,
while wearing a US Marshal shirtOOC: CounterPoint Zombies + Fishie/Skitz UsmTSSP
under his bulletproof vestOOC: CounterPoint Zombies + Fishie/Skitz RBRUTAC600,
blue jeansOOC: CounterPoint Zombies + Fishie/Skitz 37e1278d7e,
and a pair of black reebok high-topsOOC: CounterPoint Zombies + Fishie/Skitz 4013519868_96b1f79c40.
"AWWW YEAAAAH!"

Occupation: A DEO of the United States Marshal currently with the job of transporting a National Security risk PSYCHOPATH in a Ford Crow Victorian.

Pretty much this is the car he's driving:

OOC: CounterPoint Zombies + Fishie/Skitz FordCrownVictoria

History: Bernard Jones was just your regular family man trying to make a living by doing something he loves. He doesn't have much to complain about in life. He grew up with a strict police officer for a father and a loving stay-at-home mother, who would spoil him when his father wasn't looking. He joined the military as soon as he received his high school diploma. At the age of 28, Bernard met the love of his life, Audry Howard, age 25, in a mall in his home town in Los Angeles, California during his leave while still in the military. He finally joined the US Marshals when he was 30 years old and had a baby girl not a year later. He currently finds himself transporting an evil genius psychopath doctor, who's killed more people than he can count on his fingers, and that's using both hands!

Special Skills: A sharpshooter and great in hand to hand combat.

Last edited by Fishie on Fri Nov 05, 2010 12:12 am; edited 3 times in total
Fishie
Fishie
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Tue Nov 02, 2010 2:17 pm

OMFGHEIAOJVINAOIEjfaiofej09rujirajgorahoithaoivcnkojriagsjfioraj0ijriojar!!!! So excited!!! And I give you Bonus Major Awesome Points for Terrance Carson. AWwwww yeah!

And damn I wish I got my hands on Left4Dead. I agree to the zombie ideas. I'll add the list to the first post, which will be reserved for editing all the world information in after we've discussed it here.

Name: Josiah Galleon

Nickname: None. He's given the title "The Miracle Demon"

Appearance: OOC: CounterPoint Zombies + Fishie/Skitz Cocowboybilly1 He's somewhat handsome and tends to come off extremely likable in first impressions.

Wearing the typical prison transfer gear-
OOC: CounterPoint Zombies + Fishie/Skitz Convict
OOC: CounterPoint Zombies + Fishie/Skitz Handcuffs1
When under attack though he's going to do his best to steal the clothes of the dead and the decayed since he has a liking for the stained and worn look.... and blood on them is a plus.

History: Josiah was raised in a rather normal family in a normal suburban home and he was a well behaved genius among men. He skipped many grades and started college in his early teens, graduating with a doctorate at the age of 18. There was really nothing out of the ordinary in his past other than the fact that he was rather spoiled but then again what genius isn't.... but if you think about it more even being a genius was out of the ordinary all its own.

When he hit the age of 33 he was arrested for malpractice when he was caught taking patients that were miraculously healed at any point doing an autopsy on them soon after they were released from the hospital. He hasn't confirmed whether he did this while they were alive or dead, but either way it doesn't really matter. He took a counted number of 9 men, women, and one child from different hospitals around the city and took them to a rented out warehouse which he had converted into his own little hospital room.

His trial was big news and he was quickly convicted and sent to prison for life and too be executed. He's since been in prison and is under transfer thanks to a riot, commenced by the other prisoners in an attempt to kill him, so he's being moved for his own safety.

Family wise. Right before he was arrested he had a wife and 2 sons and a daughter, but after that his wife immediately divorced him and moved off with his children. It was also discovered during the case that he had a mistress on the side and was very popular with MANY of the hospital staff.

Special Skills: Has a great understanding of the entire human anatomy and is an exceptional doctor. He's also got an extremely powerful memory and very good eyes and ears.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:31 pm

Put up the IC.

While writing this I was remembering a few things and pretty much last minute put a bulletproof vest on Josie. I figured it would be something that would be done to him considering the situation.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishie Thu Nov 04, 2010 11:30 pm

I don't know if it's needed but I thought I'd also put down a small character sheet for Bernard's partner.

Name: Stanley Nichols

Appearance: OOC: CounterPoint Zombies + Fishie/Skitz Partner_Stanley-Nichols Wearing the same shirt and vest as Bernard, lighter shade of blue jeans and grey Nike sneakers.OOC: CounterPoint Zombies + Fishie/Skitz New-balance-men-running-shoe-grey-stanley

Occupation: Also a DEO of the United States Marshals currently with the job of transporting a National Security risk PSYCHOPATH in a Ford Crow Victorian in the front passenger side.

History: Stanley grew up with his mother almost all his life. His father hit him when he was 10 for being in the room when he was having an argument, which would happen more often than it should, with his mother, who would get slapped around very rarely. Later that night, his father left out of regret as he would always make sure to never let Stanley see such violence from him and he ended up hitting him. As soon as he became 18, he joined the ROTC program at Colorado State University. 3 years after joining the program, he joined the US Marshals. A year or so later, his mother passed away from a fatal heart attack; he was the only one to show up to her funeral. Now, he is in the passenger seat of the ford crown victorian transport unit waiting for this psycho to get in the car.

Special Skills: He is a sharpshooter and has massive strength.
Fishie
Fishie
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Fri Nov 05, 2010 1:09 am

For your sake I hope you don't plan on killing him off anytime soon. On my part I don't really care how many character sheets you plan on putting up just make sure it's not for every NPC the characters come across.

Really the sheets are more a matter of trust for me that you did your part with creating the character. It's so I figure that you have a base understanding of your character so that there are no inconsistencies, because really everything listed in the sheets can be simply inserted into the gameplay.

So in short... I'm prioritizing IC posts over Character sheets since they're really not needed any more, but go ahead and have fun with them if you want to.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishie Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:50 am

Well, I also needed a base understanding of stanley, so I could make him speak, because, at the time, I was all, "HOW WOULD STAN REACT TO SUCH THINGS?!"

Very Happy AND HEY I POSTED! HOW ABOUT THAT...finally...lol

Oh, I will have fun with it...so much. :T Actually, that's more than likely the last character sheet needed for this RP anyway. I have no plans to have a love interest in this at all SO WE'RE GOOD.

And now I'm thinking gay things, because i said "love interest." XD ...And now I'm thinking of the wife and kid...NOPE NO CHARACTER SHEET NEEDED! >:3
Fishie
Fishie
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Fri Nov 05, 2010 9:36 am

lol. I hardly say 24 hours requires a 'finally' but considering all the work you did, I'm guessing it may be more warranted on that rather than the time so... FINALLY. XD

Like I said, make as many as you want.

lol. Love interest... wouldn't that be amusing? *thinks* Oh... Sorry! My evil thoughts took over on that, and I'm curious just what gay things you were thinking of. You so want Josiah to hit on your character don't you?
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishie Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:22 pm

HAHA WELL IT WOULD BE AWKWARDLY AMUSING!
Fishie
Fishie
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:42 pm

Indeed it would. We'll have to see. Chances are Josiah will come up with creepier shit than I could try to think of.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishie Fri Nov 05, 2010 8:04 pm

HAHA OH YAY!
Fishie
Fishie
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sun Nov 07, 2010 6:19 am

I really like the edits you did to your post. The writing seemed to improve in the edit too though I will admit that there were some points where I was a bit confused because of sentence structure but it still captured my interest a lot more. Smile I will have a post up for you tomorrow.... today... It's 3am I'm working on drunk time.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishie Sun Nov 07, 2010 7:22 am

haha i'll have to go over my post to see what you're talking about tomorrow...today! lol i too am on drunk time. @_@
Fishie
Fishie
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:32 pm

Just try reading it out loud and you might find some of the issues I'm talking about.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:02 pm

Oh my god! Now I'm gonna have trouble posting. Josiah is so DIFFICULT!!! Don't worry thought... at least I won't make YOU wait 3 weeks. :p
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishie Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:03 pm

>3> rub it in some more why don't you...lol
Fishie
Fishie
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sat Dec 04, 2010 9:08 pm

You seriously need to tell me when you have problems like that again with your writing. I'll understand... after all it HAS been a while.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishie Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:05 pm

i will from now on.
Fishie
Fishie
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sat Dec 04, 2010 10:41 pm

Thank you.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:45 am

Okay... Josiah... is THE MOST unpredictable character I've EVER done. I swear he surprised me with his the fact that he'd know anything about football... even be into it as a matter of fact.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishie Sat Dec 11, 2010 3:50 am

TEEHEE I'M SO EXCITED TO READ IT EVEN BEFORE I HAVE CLICKED THE BUTTON. OMGOMGOMGOMG *U*

also....i have no knowledge of football. lol but the boys would totally be into it...and basketball. ...omg...stan in a soccer uniform...*SQUEEE!*
Fishie
Fishie
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Sat Dec 11, 2010 4:00 am

If you have any questions just ask me. I know enough about most of those sports (well rules wise) to help with any information. In terms of stats though we can always make something up on that one... but I do know that the Bears are one of the most unsung teams of the NFL... I'll thank my parents and their big football addiction for that.

BTW, don't get too excited over the post... It's not much. Also, you don't NEED to respond with something equally as long as I did. I just wrote what I would want to see Josiah responding to. Chances are we'll wheedle down to 2 or 3 paragraphs a post at some point here.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fishie Mon Dec 27, 2010 3:51 pm

no joke...i now have some time for myself now that christmas is over as well as birthdays (all ready for cassie's). @_@; not sure if i'll make christmas cards again next year...but if i do...they're getting made waaaaay far in advance. lol

so sorry that once again i've taken so much time for this post. @_@; and i'm still working on it...i hope to be done with it today though.
Fishie
Fishie
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Skitzo-phrenick Tue Dec 28, 2010 10:41 am

Alright. Look forward to it.
Skitzo-phrenick
Skitzo-phrenick
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down