FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Introduce myself

5 posters

Go down

Introduce myself Empty Introduce myself

Post by KajolThappar Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:48 am

HI guys

How are you? I would like to introduce about myself as forex trader. I am here in this board newbie and I have huge knowledge of stock. I hope that i will get more information from this forex site and also give you more information lots of users. I hope that everybody keep with me and share lots information.

thanks
Kajolthappar

Last edited by Bird of Hermes on Tue Oct 12, 2010 3:11 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Removal of link.)

KajolThappar
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Introduce myself Empty Re: Introduce myself

Post by Eternity Mon Oct 11, 2010 11:53 am

Welcome to FoG. Now I must say something.

I doubt you have read the rules, because you have gone about everything quite wrong. You have posted throughout the board without meeting not just the grammar and length requirements, but without seeking acceptance into these roleplays first. Sadly this will be reported to a mod, because it's unfair to just go around popping into people's things without asking about it first. I am not sure if you didn't know or just were trying to find something to spend your time doing.

If you are actually interested in rping, then I welcome you, but if not, I think this place might not be for you.

-Eternity
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:00 pm

Just to put my two cents in, I don't think he's here to roleplay. Jumping into ones that he hasn't been invited to, posting about that website. Seems kind of fishy to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:02 pm

Yeah that was kind of my worry. If KajolThapper is here to rp, he'll be willing to change, read the rules, and better situate himself within our community.

If not, well, we don't take well to spammers and trolls.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 12:51 pm

He isn't here to role-play. I doubt he even knows what this website is. I believe the bad grammar is a result of a translator. The person probably spams every forum he can find about forex trading, whatever that is. Just have Fate ban him.

Edit: I found his role-play posts. I guess he knows what the site is about...but I'd still ban him. He isn't here to play nice.

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Mon Oct 11, 2010 1:20 pm

We are working with dealing with him at the moment.
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:08 pm

Go! Go! Go! Haha. You get that person good, guys!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 2:46 pm

Actually, when I saw his role-play posts, they looked like copy pasta from the role-plays themselves. Some seemed in the middle of action using names of other people's characters and started and ended in incomplete sentences. Also, the language used was a lot more fluid than that of their "original" posts.

EDIT: From "The Risen and Fallen War"

An excerpt of ElRey's post, the fourth post in the thread:

Perhaps a mixture of both. He mused, remaining silent, pale eyes pinning the shifty man to his seat. With every passing second the man seemed to grow more ill at ease. Beads of sweat rose from his temples and his lips grew parched and cracked. Another puff. Lazarus’ gaze narrowed, causing a shiver to run through the smoker despite the suffocating heat of the venue.

KajolThappar's post in that thread:

pale eyes pinning the shifty man to his seat. With every passing second the man seemed to grow more ill at ease. Beads of sweat rose from his temples and his lips grew parched and cracked. Another puff. Lazarus’ gaze narrowed, causing a shiver to run through the smoker despite the suffocating heat of the venue.

Another example from "Daylight Falls"

Excerpt from Eternity's post, the fifth post in that thread:

"Well, we should head into the valley. I don't quite know where we are... And I'm sure we can find out- but the valley might make for an interesting place to take rest. Especially if its open. You'd get great shots of the mountains from the viewpoint Ren." Nevada waved her hand about and sighed, before then looking over at Simeon with a grin. "And a canoe? Well, if we're going with that idea, might as well just make it cheaply and seat it for two. I always did love the Log Flume."

Kajolthappar's post in that thread:

where we are... And I'm sure we can find out- but the valley might make for an interesting place to take rest. Especially if its open. You'd get great shots of the mountains from the viewpoint Ren." Nevada waved her hand about and sighed, before then looking over at Simeon with a grin. "And a canoe? Well, if we're going with that idea, might as well just make it cheaply and seat it for two. I always did love the Log Flume."

In conclusion: They're NOT here to role-play.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Mon Oct 11, 2010 3:27 pm

Oh man. That's lower that low. How can someone just do that? Nice job spotting that, because I would have been completely oblivious to something like that.

I hope you guys stop him from coming back. He doesn't need to be doing that sort of thing.

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Oct 11, 2010 4:37 pm

He barged into Viemera: Essence of Deceit as well, which I've been involved in for...I don't even know how long now. I was all excited to see a new post, only to go "What the &%(W&$%*?!" when I saw that. I PM'd our GM about it, so it looks like things are getting under control again. Thank you, mods, for taking care of this so quickly!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Oct 11, 2010 5:02 pm

Just so everyone knows, two things:

Wikipedia: Foreign Exchange Market wrote:The foreign exchange market (forex, FX, or currency market) is a worldwide decentralized over-the-counter financial market for the trading of currencies. Financial centers around the world function as anchors of trading between a wide range of different types of buyers and sellers around the clock, with the exception of weekends. The foreign exchange market determines the relative values of different currencies.[1]

The primary purpose of the foreign exchange market is to assist international trade and investment, by allowing businesses to convert one currency to another currency. For example, it permits a US business to import British goods and pay Pound Sterling, even though the business's income is in US dollars. It also supports speculation, and facilitates the carry trade, in which investors borrow low-yielding currencies and lend (invest in) high-yielding currencies, and which (it has been claimed) may lead to loss of competitiveness in some countries.[2]
Wikipedia: Forex Scam wrote:A forex (or foreign exchange) scam is any trading scheme used to defraud traders by convincing them that they can expect to gain a high profit by trading in the foreign exchange market. Currency trading "has become the fraud du jour" as of early 2008, according to Michael Dunn of the U.S. Commodity Futures Trading Commission.[1] But "the market has long been plagued by swindlers preying on the gullible," according to the New York Times.[2] "The average individual foreign-exchange-trading victim loses about $15,000, according to CFTC records" according to The Wall Street Journal.[3] The North American Securities Administrators Association says that "off-exchange forex trading by retail investors is at best extremely risky, and at worst, outright fraud."[4]

Behavior so far doesn't bode well.
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down