FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

ROLL TO DODGE DE ZOMBEHS! Now LAUNCHED!

+6
Shadow Moonseye
Eternity
quakernuts
Guilty Carrion
Loki
Chainlinc3
10 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

ROLL TO DODGE DE ZOMBEHS!  Now LAUNCHED! Empty ROLL TO DODGE DE ZOMBEHS! Now LAUNCHED!

Post by Chainlinc3 Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:13 am

Welcome to ROLL TO DODGE DE ZOMBEHS!

I've learned much from my original Roll-to-Dodge (henceforth RTD) on this site, but I ran out of time and just couldn't continue the updates. Now, however, I believe I can update more regularly and thus I have take your votes into account: rather than continuing Roll to Dodge the Alien Threat, I have spent the last few hours laboriously converting a sheet of skills for use in a new, zombie-themed RTD!

Roll To Dodge!
A roll-to-dodge game is simple. In it's essence, it's almost like an RP, but with a catch. Everything, and I mean EVERYTHING, you do has it's outcome determined the roll of a six-sided die.
The Rolls-
1: Ludicrous Failure
2: Failure
3: ...Profit?
4: Success
5: Great Success
6: Critical Success

NOTE: Common side-effects of Critical Success include:
-Nausea
-Dismemberment
-Lightheadedness
-Death AND serious injury to those around you
Consult your doctor to see if Critical Success is right for you.

The Story!
Story? Hrrrm...

Okay. Once upon a time, there was this crazed scientist, we'll call him Alfred von Kopenhagan, who was studying biochemistry NECROMANCY.

Now, as we all know, biochemistry NECROMANCY is illegal in 49 states and the District of Columbia, so we'll say Alfred had an evil lair. Yes, deep in his Fortress of Solitude this scientist worked, day in and day out, trying to convince himself and the world that his evil lair was not, in fact, his mother's basement. (He failed.)

Anyway, our little biochemist NECROMANCER finally perfected his magnum opus, a disease that would turn ordinary humans into supersoldiers MINDLESS ZOMBEHS. These soldiers ABOMINATIONS then proceeded to enhance INFECT others, and before anyone knew it, we were in the middle of a utopia ARMAGEDDON.

The glorious revolution PLAGUE went global, enlightening CONSUMING most human life. Sadly THANKFULLY, animals were resistant to the light DISEASE, but even so many humans joined the growing ranks of the Paladins ZOMBEHS.

Mhmmm, yeeeeesss. You, boy/girl/child of indeterminate gender! Go! Join the foul resistance survivors as humanity topples around them!

Some Rules!
Okay, this game isn't an XCOM inspired work this time, so it should have a little less of the "body-bag parade."

This game isn't about winning, it's about having fun.

I'll keep track of player stats, achievements, and skills in the posts below. I'll also keep a running bestiary, detailing all the enemies that have been encountered.

There IS a character sheet this time, but it's needed since you punks should be living longer this time around. Go team.

Roll-to-dodge games take a while to run so, as much as I dislike it, I'm afraid I'll have to limit the game to 8 players at a time. I'll keep a waiting room beyond that, where you can make actions every turn, but your actions there have no real bearing on anything because you can't engage in combat whilst in the waiting room (pending a rule change-- my current combat system is very rolling and typing intensive). I WILL BE ENFORCING THIS RULE THIS TIME AROUND.

Lastly, if you're idle through three turns I will light you on fire and you will die (unless there's nobody waiting, then you get to run around screaming for a while). I'll try to keep this moving at a turn a day once it's started, but it may fall off that schedule.

Quick List O' Changes:
  • All stats will suffer penalties from low heath. Physical actions would be based more on physical health, mental would be based more on mental health.
    DE = Discretional Effect. Traits labeled with this will only apply contextually, and could help or hurt you depending on what situation you find yourself in. Some of these might list effects, but their specifics will only be applied in context. All effects of these traits will be my decision to make, and incontestable.
  • Combat now has bleeding, which will continually apply a part of damage received for a period of time. Bleeding can be stopped early with medical aid.
  • All players will start the game with one additional trait known only to them, that I will make up (not from the list). Typically, this will be a disadvantage, but it will not award points.
  • Relations build between players and NPCs over time. NPCs with whom you have good relations will be more likely to help you or travel with you.
  • All probabilities are expressed in terms of powers of 6, because a RTD by default is done with a d6 and, even though I'll be using an RNG, I felt like it anyway.
  • Some traits say "depend on severity," or "depends on degree." Decide for yourself a number of points out of the range, and I'll decide the severity based on it. If "depends on severity" is followed by a series of adjectives in parentheses, those represent levels of the trait. Do NOT chose a point value then, use your head to determine what the increment of point values is for each level, and use the point value appropriate to your level.
  • Some traits say "Describe to GM." I'm best contacted through PMs or IRC, please do NOT clutter the thread with discussion about specifics. My word will be final on these decisions, unless you can convince someone else to appeal the case to me for you. I don't wish to be bothered with arguments that you can't persuade ANYONE to side with you on.
  • Communication rolls and speech rolls are not the same! Speech rolls are a type of communication roll, and are specific to giving any sort of speech to inspire/motivate/cause any other effect. Communication rolls are broader, and refer to ANY type of communication.
  • Characters start with 20 points. More can be gained with disadvantages.
  • Additional points can be earned in-game by victory in combat; each kill earns Ld6/2 points, rounded up, where L is the "level" I assigned to the enemy you killed.

Last edited by Chainlinc3 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:36 pm; edited 3 times in total
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

ROLL TO DODGE DE ZOMBEHS!  Now LAUNCHED! Empty Re: ROLL TO DODGE DE ZOMBEHS! Now LAUNCHED!

Post by Chainlinc3 Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:42 am

Character Sheet:
Remember, you start with 20 points to be allocated between equipment, attributes, and traits!
Name: If you don't understand this concept, you probably shouldn't be here.
Physical Health: [100/100]
Mental Health: [100/100]
Appearance: Give a VERY basic outline of your character's appearance.
Faith: You CAN be atheist
Strength: Physical strength.
Agility: Ease and precision of movement.
Intelligence: Brain power.
Employment: Where are you employed? This effects your starting location, and may influence other things as well at my discretion. Your employment may also cause you to start with a different inventory than your sheet says, but the first couple of turns should bring you to the condition your sheet indicates.
Banked Points: Starts at 0, so you better use any points you all your points in character creation. Will record points earned from kills.
Equipment--
Head[10/10]: [Equipment--Headgear]
Torso[40/40]: [Equipment--Shirt]
Right Arm[20/20]: [Equipment-- can be weapons]
Left Arm[20/20]: [Equipment-- can be weapons]
Legs[40/40]: [Equipment--Pants] [Equipment--Pocket-sized] [Equipment--Pocket-sized]
(If you have a belt)-
Belt Slots (variable number of small items):
(If you have a sling)-
Back Sling (variable number of weapon slots):
(If you have a backpack)-
Backpack (Large storage space, cannot be quickly accessed):
(If you have a messenger bag)-
Messenger Bag (Medium-size storage space, can be quickly accessed):
(If you have a jacket)-
Jacket (One or more pockets to hold items):
Traits--
(Insert traits here, like so:
[Anti-Authoritarian: +10])
Achievements--
(You start with none.)

Equipment Purchases--
(List points spent on starting equipment here. It won't be part of the sheet, but it helps me know what grade everything is supposed to be.)

I'm aware the equipment loadout is complicated, so I'll give an example here.

Head[10/10]: [No Headgear]
Torso[40/40]: [Police Vest [25/25]]
Right Arm[20/20]: [Machete [30/30]]
Left Arm[20/20]: [Sawed-off Shotgun [20/20] Loaded:{5/5}]
Legs[40/40]: [Stylin' Pants: +1 to all charisma-related rolls [15/15]] [Pocket Flashlight] [Pocket Bible]
Back Sling: [Makeshift Sling: Holds one large or medium sized weapon] [Sniper Rifle [20/20] Loaded:{1/1}]
Messenger Bag: [Plain Black Case: Holds 12 small items] [Frag Grenades x 12]
Jacket: [Action-Hero Trenchcoat: Can hold and conceal two small or medium items, including weapons. Conceals armor.] [P90 [25/25] Loaded:{30/30}] [P90 [25/25] Loaded:{30/30}]

Character Sheets:
Name: Loki
Appearance: Average height and weight. Short blond hair with brown eyes.
Employment: Structural Engineer
Faith: Agnostic
Strength: 1
Agility: 3
Intelligence: 3
Banked Points: 0

Equipment--
Head[10/10]: Fedora
Torso[40/40]: Shirt
Right Arm[20/20]: Pistol [20/20]
Left Arm[20/20]: None
Legs[40/40]: Pants
Belt: Spare Clip [20/20], Flashlight

Traits--
  • Absent-Mindedness: +15
  • Curiosity: +5
  • Jealousy: +10
  • Kleptomania: +15
  • Laziness: +10
  • Shyness: +5
  • Architecture: -3
  • Engineering Major: -10
  • First Aid: -2
  • Lockpick: -3
  • Pickpocket: -4
  • Pistol+++: -9
  • Scrounging: -2
  • Shortblade+: -2
  • Tactics: -4

Achievements--
None[/quote]

Name:Quaker
Appearance: Average height and weight. Shaggy brown hair with green eyes.
Faith: Athiest
Employment: Warehouse Worker
Strength: 4
Agility: 2
Intelligence: 2
Equipment--
Head[10/10]: Class 3 - Green bandana with the words "Mutha-fuckin" on the front, and "Oatmeal" on the back
Torso[40/40]: Class 2 - Long sleeved black shirt
Right Arm[20/20]: Class 2 Melee - Sledgehammer
Legs[40/40]: Class 2 - Blue jeans
Traits--
Beserker = +20
Bloodlust = +15
Overconfidence = +10
Intimidation = +10
Truthfulness = +5
Honesty = +10
Absolute Timing = -5
Ambidextrous = -10
Combat Reflexes = -15
High Pain Threshold = -10
Rapid Healing = -5
Two handed axe/mace skill = -3
First aid skill = -2

Achievements--

Name: Frank the Monk (CrazyHobo)
Appearance: Bald head, tall, average build.
Faith: Buddhist
Strength: 2
Employment: Monk
Equipment--
Head[10/10]: None
Torso[40/40]: Class 2 Robes
Right Arm[20/20]: None
Left Arm[20/20]: Class 2 Bo Staff
Legs[40/40]: Class 3 Linen Pants

Traits--
Blindness +50
Pacifism(Moderate) +15
Vow of Silence +15
Honesty +10
Truthfulness +5
Curiosity +10(strong)
Code of Honor +9 He will never lie, cheat, steal and is obligated to help out another person when they need it.
Blind Master -40
Martial Master -20
Sonic Senses -40
Staff Skillz -4

Achievements--
(You start with none.)

Name: Sigh
Appearance: Rather short with average weight. Long red hair with complex hazel green/brown eyes.
Faith: Undecided
Employment: House Wife

Equipment
Head[10/10]: None.
Torso[40/40]: [Class 2] White v-neck sweater.
Right Arm[20/20]: [Class 2 Melee] Lead baseball bat.
Left Arm[20/20]: None.
Legs[40/40]: [Class 2] Blue jeans.
Messenger Bag: [Class 1] Contents include 1 medium medical kit (equal to 6 small items)
Jacket: [Class 1] Long black peacoat. Contains a flashlight.

Traits
•Absent Mindedness +15
•Curiosity +10
•Gullibility +10
•Jealousy +10
•Laziness +10
•Lecherousness +15
•Narcissism +10
•Stubborn +10
•Unluckiness +10
•Charisma Lvl. 2 -10
•Driving (Car/Truck/Other) -3
•Empathy -15
•First Aid -2
•Peripheral Vision -15
•Sex Appeal -3
•Shadowing -3
•Sports (Baseball) -3

Achievements
None.

Name: Ari Jay Damiano (Arie)
Appearance: Short, almost black hair that falls just above the shoulders and is side-parted. She stands about 5'7, with light olive skin barely tanned. She is a thicker in shape than the average woman, but in such a way that she still manages to hold her feminine curves. And it fools many, because AJ bears a lot of muscle mass to her. She wears a wooden bead bracelet on her right wrist, a blue band on her left, with a blue and white gold ring on her left ring finger, and a class ring (emerald stone and titanium), and a lavander stoned silver ring on her right hand.
Faith: Spiritualist | Christian
Strength: 3
Agility: 1
Employment: traveling carnival worker | Goldfish Pong (beer pong for goldfish)
Equipment--
Head[10/10]: [Equipment--Headgear]
Torso[40/40]: [Equipment--Blue short-sleeved work shirt with collar, bearing a pink and blue goldfish on the left breast that reads "DeBeck Entertainment"]
Right Arm[20/20]: [Equipment-- ]
Left Arm[20/20]: [Equipment-- ]
Legs[40/40]: [Equipment--Boot-cut Jeans] [Equipment--Pocket-sized] [Equipment--Pocket-sized]
Back Sling:

Traits--
[*]Absent-minded (+15)
[*]Curiosity (+5)
[*]Honesty (+10)
[*]Lecherousness (+15)
[*]Parthenophobia : Fear of young girls (points unspecified a.t.m.)
[*]Metrophobia: Fear/Hatred of poetry (points unspecified a.t.m.)
[*]Truthfulness (+5)
[*]Charisma (-5)
[*]Rapid Healing (-5)
[*]Tough (-10)
[*]Unusual Background: Having led a life in traveling carnival work, AJ is versed well with people as well as self-defense. She also is good at putting things together, working on a time limit, and manual labor.
[*]Pistol+ (-3)
[*]Staff+++ (-12 )
[*]Fishing (-2)
[*]Sleight of Hand (-4)
[*]Detect Lies (-4)
[*]Streetwise (-3)

Achievements--

Beastiary--
(You have encountered no hostile lifeforms yet.)

Last edited by Chainlinc3 on Thu Oct 14, 2010 7:48 pm; edited 6 times in total
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

ROLL TO DODGE DE ZOMBEHS!  Now LAUNCHED! Empty Re: ROLL TO DODGE DE ZOMBEHS! Now LAUNCHED!

Post by Chainlinc3 Fri Oct 08, 2010 10:46 am

Stats:
    Increasing a stat costs equal to the number of the point. So, the fifth point in strength would cost five points, the sixth would cost six, etc.

• Strength: Controls how strong you are. Used for melee combat, effects how much gear you can carry, used for many physical rolls.
  • Agility: Controls how agile you are. Used to dodge attacks, to move stealthily, to move quickly, and for ranged combat.
  • Intelligence: Controls how intelligent you are. Used mainly for mental rolls.

Disadvantages:
    (Point values in this category are negative; they *add* to your point total, because these traits are generally not going to help you.)

• Absent-Mindedness- 15 points. One in 36 chance of failing to act, due to pretty colors!
  • Addiction [ specify drug, usage ]- variable, ask GM about particular substances. You will suffer stat mental damage if you go too long without the drug/substance. The addiction will progress, requiring it more often and slowly wearing down your stats. Can be broken with time.
  • Albinism- 5 points. Self-explanatory. DE.
  • Anarchist- 10 points. Penalty to relations with government employees, bonus to combat against government employees. Cannot travel for long with a government employee who hasn't renounced their ways. DE.
  • Anti-Authoritarian- 10 points. 1 in 6 chance of auto-failing any action you have been ordered to do by an authority figure.
  • Bad Sight- 10 or 25 points, depending if you have corrective eyewear. Corrective eyewear will nullify effects, and can be acquired or lost as the game progresses. -2 to detection rolls, -1 to ranged combat rolls, other visual rolls are DE.
  • Bad Temper-10 points. Small chance of snapping under pressure when mental health is low.
  • Berserker- 20 points. 4 in 36 chance of going into an uncontrollable killing spree when killing a target, will continue until all targets are dealt with.
  • Blindness- 50 points. Auto-fail detection, ranged combat, and other visual rolls.
  • Bloodlust- 15 points. You must enter combat if someone in your group is in combat.
  • Bully- 5 points. Slower increase of relations with anyone, less mental damage. DE.
  • Clumsy- 10 points. -1 to ranged combat rolls, -2 to melee combat rolls.
  • Code of Honor- 5 to 15 points, describe to GM for point value and limitations.
  • Color Blindness- 5 points. Self-explanatory. DE.
  • Combat Paralysis- 15 points. Every turn in combat, 1 in 36 chance of being unable to act for the duration of the combat. (Paralyzed by fear)
  • Compulsive Behavior- 5 to 15 points, describe to GM for point value and specifics.
  • Compulsive Lying- 15 points. When communicating, 1 in 6 chance of the GM replacing facts with lies.
  • Cowardice- 10 points. When faced with overwhelming odds, you are compelled to flee. Further, you stand an extra 1 in 6 chance of failing heroic actions. DE.
  • Curiosity- 5 to 15 points, depends on severity (Slight/Strong/Extreme). Things spark your interest, and you have difficulty refusing to examine them. DE.
  • Deafness- 20 points. You cannot receive effects from any audio communication actions.
  • Delusions- 1 to 15 points, describe to GM for point value and specifics.
  • Dwarfism- 15 points. Penalties for things dwarfs would have trouble with, ie: running, climbing, accessing high objects, etc. DE.
  • Dyslexia- 15 points. -2 to all reading rolls.
  • Epilepsy- 30 points. Chance of having a seizure from bright lights and other visual stimuli. Seizures can be fatal if you are not assisted. DE.
  • Eunuch- 5 points. Males only. DE.
  • Gullibility- 10 points. Self-explanatory. DE.
  • Hemophilia- 30 points. Bleeding effects don't stop without medical aid.
  • Honesty- 10 points. -2 to lying rolls. DE.
  • Illiteracy- 10 points. Auto-fail all reading rolls. Science skills are inaccessible.
  • Impulsiveness- 10 points. Makes you less likely to perform any preparation actions. DE.
  • Intimidation [Appearance] - 10 points. Your appearance scares people, slowing the growth of relations.
  • Intolerance [ specify ]- 5 to 10 points, depends on severity/target.
  • Jealousy- 10 points. You want what others have. DE.
  • Kleptomania- 15 points. You compulsively take what others have, sometimes mooting actions. DE.
  • Lame- 15 to 35 points, depends on the severity. Effects movement. DE.
  • Laziness- 10 points. 1 in 6 chance to continue any restful action, ignoring the action following it.
  • Lecherousness- 15 points. Sex is on your mind, you have a hard time looking away from anything… "interesting." DE.
  • Low Pain Threshold- 10 points. Pain inflicts more mental damage than usual. DE.
  • Medical Condition [ specify ] - 5 to 20 points depends on disease and severity/treatments. Treatments can be had at the beginning of the game, but must be used to prevent symptoms. Continual use of medicine can develop into an addiction.
  • Megalomania- 10 points. You WILL rule the world! You gain bonuses to plotting against others, but penalties to following orders and self-sacrificing actions. DE.
  • Mental Illness [ specify ] - 5 to 20 points depends on diseases and severity/treatments. Treatments can be had at the beginning of the game, but must be used to prevent symptoms. Continual use of medicine can develop into an addiction.
  • Miserliness- 10 points. You have a problem using any limited equipment. 1 in 6 chance of taking a small amount of mental damage whenever you use any consumable.
  • Mute- 25 points. You cannot perform speech actions.
  • Narcissism - 5 to 10 points depends on severity. You obsess about your appearance, taking mental damage from scars and other disfigurement. You will skip low-priority actions on occasion, and use the time to brush up your appearance. DE.
  • One Arm- 20 points. You can only use one hand, for combat and otherwise. DE.
  • One Eye- 10 points. You only have one eye. -1 to detection rolls. Relations build slightly slower. DE.
  • One Hand- 15 points. You can only use one hand, for combat and otherwise. You can attach things to your stump though! DE.
  • One Leg- 25 points. You only have one leg. -5 to agility rolls, -2 to movement rolls, you start with a wheelchair or crutches (State which). DE.
  • Overconfidence- 10 points. You have difficulty comprehending the concept of "a poor chance of survival." DE.
  • Overweight- 5 to 20 points, depends on the severity (Slightly, Moderately, Very, Morbidly). Penalties to physical rolls, DE.
  • Pacifism- 15 to 30, depends on severity (Moderate or Extreme). First degree pacifism only prevents directly attacking humans, second degree will make you unable to directly attack any creature, even zombies. You can roll to break pacifism in life-threatening situations, but this is permanent and will cause serious mental damage.
  • Paranoia [ must specify ]-5 points. -1 to all rest actions. You perform better than others when defending against surprise attacks. You are better at preparation actions. All these symptoms are more severe when exposed to your paranoia. DE.
  • Phobias [ must specify ] - describe to GM for point value and effects.
  • Poverty- 15 points. You start with only the clothes on your back.
  • Shyness- 5 to 15 points, depends on severity. You have difficulty establishing relations with people. DE.
  • Split Personality- 15 points. Your character stands a 4 in 36 chance of switching personalities every turn. The GM will control your character's alternate personality.
  • Stubborn- 5 to 20 points, depends ons severity (Slightly, Somewhat, Very, Extremely). When the tide of battle turns against you, you are more likely to "go down with the ship." DE.
  • Stuttering- 10 points. -1 to speech rolls.
  • Truthfulness- 5 points. -1 to lying rolls. DE.
  • Uneducated- 5 points. You have difficulty understanding complex systems. Science skills are inaccessible. DE.
  • Unluckiness- 10 points. The GM will occasionally send you ill fortune of a mild sort. DE.
  • Vow [ specify ]- 1 to 15 points. Describe to GM for point value and specifics.

Advantages:

• Absolute Timing- 5 points. You can time your actions perfectly. DE.
  • Acute Hearing- 2 points per level. +1 to rolls relating to hearing, other than communication related rolls. DE.
  • Acute Taste and Smell- 2 points per level. +1 to rolls related to taste and smell. DE.
  • Acute Vision- 2 points per level. +1 to rolls related to vision, other than ranged combat. DE.
  • Alertness- 5 points per level. You are more likely to become aware of a surprise attack before it begins. DE.
  • Ambidexterity- 10 points. No penalty for using a one-handed weapon in your off hand.
  • Animal Empathy- 5 points per level. You can form relations with animals, and additional levels speed the rate that the relations grow.
  • Blind Master- 40 points. Additional +1 to all combat roll, +3 to detection rolls, +2 to agility rolls, +1 to strength rolls. Requires Sonic Senses, Martial Master.
  • Charisma- 5 points per level. You are charismatic. Added levels make it more useful, and allow it's application in more ways. Relations grow faster. DE.
  • Clerical Investment- 5 points. You're a priest of some religion (state which), and can talk with people to mentally heal them. More effective if they are of the same faith as you. Cannot be atheist. DE.
  • Combat Reflexes- 15 points. When in combat, agility and reflex rolls are at +1.
  • Common Sense- 15 points. When the GM notes you are about to do something alarmingly foolish, you stand a 2 in 6 chance of not acting.
  • Danger Sense- 15 points. You can somehow sense when things are about to get nasty. DE.
  • Double-Jointed- 5 points. Self-explanatory. DE.
  • Eidetic Memory- 30 or 60 points, depends on the level (Normal or Perfect). Normal- You don't forget events, or how to do most things. Perfect- You don't forget anything, ever, period.
  • Empathy- 15 points. You can help reduce mental damage others receive, and even mentally heal them at the cost of your own mental health. DE.
  • Fore-Sight- 15 points. +2 to all preparation and/or planning actions.
  • High Pain Threshold- 10 points. Less mental damage from pain. DE.
  • Immunity to Disease or Poison [ specify ]- 10 points. Self-explanatory. Cannot be immune to zombie infections.
  • Internal Compass- 5 points. You have an uncanny sense of direction. DE.
  • Intuition- 15 points. The GM will occasionally hint you in a better direction. DE.
  • Language Talent- 2 points per level. +1 to speech rolls per level.
  • Lightning Calculator- 5 points. You can perform mental arithmetic quickly and easily.
  • Longevity- 5 points. The reaper has no hold on you; your family tends to live much longer than average.
  • Luck- 15 or 30 points. The GM will rarely send you very good fortune. DE.
  • Mathematical Ability- 10 points. You can perform almost all mathematical operations quickly and easily. Requires Lightning Calculator.
  • Martial Master- 20 points. +2 to agility rolls, +1 to strength rolls, +2 to melee combat rolls.
  • Military Rank- 5 points per rank level. You can command soldiers of lower rank than you, and some civilians. Higher ranks stand better odds of commanding civilians. DE.
  • Musical Ability- 1 point per level. You have experience with music. DE.
  • Night Vision- 10 points. Darkness does not hamper sight based rolls.
  • Peripheral Vision- 15 points. You have a 3 in 6 chance of spotting an enemy trying to flank you, and outmaneuvering him/her.
  • Pyromania- 15 points. You love fire. More likely to start out-of-control fires, and using fire weapons like explosives or flamethrowers will slightly increase your mental health. Slightly reduces growth of relations. DE.
  • Rapid Healing- 5 points. Injuries will slow you down, but you'll recover at a 25% faster rate.
  • Sadism- 15 points. You love causing pain. Causing needless pain to another living creature increases your mental health relative to the pain. Significantly reduces growth of relations. DE.
  • Sonic Senses- 40 points. You may have lost your sight, but you have found something greater! +1 to all combat rolls, +3 to detection rolls, removes all effects of blindness, auto-fail reading rolls. Requires Blindness.
  • Stable- 10 to 25 points, depends on degree (Fairly, Quite, Extremely). Fairly- +10 max mental health, Quite- +20 max mental health, Extremely- +30 max mental health.
  • Telepathy- 30 points. You never told anyone, but you have the ability to communicate-- WITH YOUR MIND! Communication attempts are no longer bound by proximity, but stand a small chance of startling the recipient. DE.
  • Tough- 10 to 25 points, depends on degree (Fairly, Quite, Extremely). Fairly- +10 max health, Quite- +20 max health, Extremely- +30 max health.
  • Unusual Background- Point value depends on specifics, speak with GM.
  • Voice- 10 points. +1 to all communication rolls.

Skills:

Animal skills:

• Animal Handling- 4 points. You have experience handling animals. DE.
  • Riding- 3 points. You have experience riding animals. Cue bear-riders. DE.
  • Veterinary- 3 points. You can use medical skills on animals.

Art Skills:

• Artist- 4 points. You have experience with painting. DE.
  • Bard- 3 points. You have experience writing and performing songs. DE.
  • Calligraphy- 3 points. You have experience with calligraphy. DE.
  • Dancing- 3 points. You have experience with dance. DE.
  • Musical Instrument (must specify)- 4 points. You know how to play the instrument specified.
  • Photography- 3 points. You have experience with photography. DE.
  • Poetry- 3 points. You have experience with poetry. DE.
  • Sculpting- 3 points. You have experience with sculpting. DE.
  • Singing- 2 points. You have experience singing. DE.
  • Writing- 3 points. You have experience writing. DE.

Athletic Skills:

• Acrobatics- 4 points. +1 agility, you have experience with acrobatics. DE.
  • Breath Control- 3 points. You don't need to breath as often. DE.
  • Jumping- 2 points. +1 to all jumping rolls.
  • Parachuting- 2 points. +1 to all parachuting rolls.
  • Running- 4 points. +1 to all running rolls.
  • Scuba- 3 points. +1 to all scuba rolls. >.>
  • Skiing- 4 points. +1 to all skiing/snowboarding rolls. (not the same, but I don't want two skills for that… -_-)
  • Sports (must specify)- 3 points. +2 to all rolls related to the sport in question.
  • Swimming- 2 points. +1 to all swimming rolls.
  • Throwing- 4 points. +2 to all throwing rolls.

Weapon Skills:
    These allow you to use the relevant weapons. Using a weapon without it's skill suffers a -2 penalty to all combat rolls that involve the weapon.
    Taking a additional level in these skills will yield a +1 bonus when using that weapon type. You cannot go about level three with any weapons.

• Axe/Mace- 3 points
  • Axe Throwing- 2 points
  • Blackjack- 2 points
  • Black Powder Weapons- 2 points
  • Blowpipe- 4 points
  • Bolas- 3 points
  • Bow- 4 points
  • Brawling- 2 points
  • Broadsword- 3 points
  • Club- 3 points
  • Crossbow- 2 points
  • Fencing- 3 points
  • Flail- 4 points
  • Gunner- 3 points
  • Rifle- 3 points
  • Pistol- 3 points
  • Shotgun- 3 points
  • Submachine Gun- 3 points
  • Assault Rifle- 3 points
  • Karate- 4 points
  • Knife- 2 points
  • Knife Throwing- 2 points
  • Lance- 3 points
  • Lasso- 3 points
  • Net- 4 points
  • Polearm- 3 points
  • Shield- 2 points
  • Shortsword- 2 points
  • Sling- 4 points
  • Spear- 3 points
  • Spear Throwing- 2 points
  • Speed-Load- 2 points
  • Staff- 4 points
  • Two-Handed Axe/ Mace- 3 points
  • Two-Handed Sword- 3 points
  • Whip- 3 points
  • Slingshot-4 points

Craft Skills:

• Armory- 3 points per level. You have experience in crafting metal weapons and armor. Could be used to create inferior metalworks. DE.
  • Blacksmith- 3 points per level. You have experience with metalworking. Could be used to create inferior weapons and armor. DE.
  • Carpentry- 2 points per level. You have experience with carpentry. DE.
  • Cooking- 2 points per level. You have experience cooking. DE.
  • Jeweler- 4 points per level. You have experience as a jeweler. DE.
  • Leatherworking- 2 points per level. You have experience in leather-working. DE.
  • Mechanic- 4 points per level. You have experience working with, creating, and repairing machines. DE.
  • Pottery- 3 points per level. You have experience with creating pottery. DE.
  • Shipbuilding- 4 points per level. You have experience building crude ships. DE.
  • Woodworking- 3 points per level. You have experience with woodworking. Could be used to create inferior carpentry goods. DE.

Language skills:

• Language (must specify)- 4 points per level. You have experience with a foreign language. DE.
  • Gesture- 2 points. You can perform non-verbal communication more effectively. DE.
  • Sign Language- 3 points. You can communicate in sign language.
  • Telegraphy (Morse code)- 2 points. You know Morse code, and can work a telegraph.

Medical Skills:

• Diagnosis- 4 points. You can diagnose diseases for better treatment.
  • First Aid- 2 points. You can stop wounds from bleeding.
  • Hypnotism- 4 points. You can use hypnotism to boost relations with a sleeping target. There is, however, a 1 in 6 chance they will wake up half way. and it will damage your relations.
  • Physician- 4 points. You can do full-body check-ups to search for problems.
  • Surgery- 5 points. You can perform surgery to repair organ damage and the like from wounds.

Outdoor Skills:

• Climbing- 3 points. +1 to climbing rolls.
  • Fishing- 2 points. +1 to fishing rolls, allows you to gut and clean a fish.
  • Naturalist- 4 points. +1 to identification of flora and fauna.
  • Survival (specify terrain)- 3 points. +1 to all survivalist rolls in that terrain.
  • Tracking- 3 points. +1 to all tracking rolls.

Professional Skills:

• Accounting- 4 points. You are familiar with accounting. DE.
  • Law- 4 points. You are familiar with the legal system. DE.

Science Skills:
    Each of these represent the equivalent of a minor in college. Place "Major" after the trait (ex: Anthropology Major - 8 points) to major in it, but it costs double the points. A major would give you a much bigger advantage in the subject than a minor. You major in a max of two subjects. All of these are DE.

• Agronomy- 3 points. The study of using plants for food, fuel, fiber, etc.
  • Anatomy - 4 points. The study of human and animal anatomy.
  • Anthropology- 4 points. The study of humanity.
  • Archeology- 4 points. The study of past human culture and behavior.
  • Architecture- 3 points. The study of building design.
  • Astronomy- 4 points. The study of the sky.
  • Biochemistry- 5 points. The study of chemistry in living beings. (A major requires at least a minor in biology and chemistry.)
  • Biology - 4 points. The study of living beings.
  • Botany- 4 points. The study of plants.
  • Chemistry- 4 points. The study of chemistry.
  • Computer Programming- 4 points. The study of computer programming.
  • Criminology- 3 points. The study of criminal behavior.
  • Ecology- 4 points. The study of the environment.
  • Economics- 4 points. The study of the economy.
  • Electronics- 4 points. The study of electronic systems.
  • Engineering - 5 points. The study of creating mechanical systems.
  • Forensics- 4 points. The study of legal applications of the sciences.
  • Genetics- 5 points. The study of the genes and inheritance.
  • Geology- 4 points. The study of the Earth and the processes by which it changes.
  • History- 4 points. The study of the past.
  • Linguistics- 5 points. The study of languages.
  • Literature- 4 points. The study of literature.
  • Mathematics- 4 points. The study of mathematics.
  • Metallurgy- 4 points. The study of the metallic elements.
  • Meteorology- 3 points. The study of the weather.
  • Nuclear Physics- 5 points. The study of matter on the atomic level.
  • Occultism- 3 points. The study of the occult.
  • Physics- 4 points. The study of motion and the physical world.
  • Physiology- 5 points. The study of systems within living creatures.
  • Political Science - 4 points. The study of politics.
  • Prospecting- 3 points. The study of mineral prospecting.
  • Psychology- 4 points. The study of psychology.
  • Research- 3 points. Skill in research and the scientific method.
  • Theology- 4 points. The study of religion.

Social Skills:
    All of these skills can level.

• Acting- 3 points. +1 to all deception rolls, +2 to all acting rolls.
  • Administration- 3 points. You are a more efficient leader. DE.
  • Area Knowledge (must specify area)- 2 points. You know the lay of the land in a certain area. DE.
  • Carousing- 3 points. You REALLY know how to party. DE.
  • Diplomacy- 4 points. +1 to all diplomacy or negotiation rolls.
  • Fast-Talk- 3 points. +1 to all deception rolls, relations build faster with those of low intelligence.
  • Gambling- 3 points. You have some experience with gambling. DE.
  • Leadership- 3 points. You inspire more loyalty in your followers. DE.
  • Merchant- 3 points. +2 for all bartering rolls.
  • Performance- 3 points. +1 to all performing arts rolls.
  • Politics- 3 points. You have political experience (specify). DE.
  • Savoir-Faire (manners)- 2 points. You are less likely to offend. DE.
  • Sex Appeal- 3 points. +2 for all communication rolls with those sexually oriented towards your gender, relations build slower with those oriented towards the other gender.
  • Strategy- 4 points. Those you command are more effective at combat. DE.
  • Tactics- 4 points. You become more effective at surviving hostile situations. DE.
  • Teaching- 3 points. You can try to teach others skills you have. Limited to one student at a time, 1 in 6 chance of success. Takes a decent chunk of time.

Thief/Spy Skills:
    All of these skills can level, except Lip Reading and Ventriloquism.

• Camouflage- 2 points. +1 to any attempts to blend in.
  • Demolition- 3 points. +3 to undetected use of explosives.
  • Detect Lies- 4 points. 1 in 6 chance to detect a lie as it is spoken.
  • Disguise- 3 points. +1 to any disguise related rolls.
  • Fast-Draw- 6 points. +1 to all combat rolls in the first round of combat.
  • Escape- 4 points. +1 to any attempts to disengage and/or flee.
  • Forgery- 4 points. +1 to any attempts to fake signatures.
  • Holdout- 3 points. +1 to any attempts to resist interrogation.
  • Intelligence Analysis- 4 points. +1 to any analysis rolls done on acquired intelligence.
  • Interrogation- 3 points. +1 to any attempts to resist interrogation.
  • Lip Reading- 3 points. You can read lips.
  • Lockpicking- 3 points. +1 to any attempts at lock picking.
  • Pickpocket- 4 points. +1 to any attempt to steal an item a person is carrying.
  • Poisons- 4 points. +1 to any attempt to craft poisons.
  • Scrounging- 2 points. +1 to any scavenging roll.
  • Security- 4 points per level. +1 to any actions dealing with security systems.
  • Shadowing- 3 points. +1 to any attempt to move undetected.
  • Sleight of Hand- 4 points. +2 to cheating at most games, +1 to throwing rolls.
  • Stealth- 8 points. +1 to any stealth-related rolls.
  • Streetwise- 3 points. +1 to any rolls to avoid roaming survivors.
  • Traps- 3 points. +1 to any attempt at building traps.
  • Ventriloquism- 4 points. You can throw your voice.

Vehicle Skills:
    Using a non-motorized vehicle requires no skill to automatically succeed. Using a motorized vehicle will require a die roll to succeed in using, with varying degrees of difficulty, unless you have a level in the corresponding skill. Additionally, levels grant bonuses to using those vehicles under pressure, in "challenge" situations. So, while one level of Motorcycle lets you ride it just fine, if you want to pop a wheelie and jump off a ramp through a flaming hoop, you need way more than one level to survive.

• Bicycling- 2 points. +1 to any challenging bike riding.
  • Boating- 3 points. +1 to any challenging boating.
  • Driving (Car/Truck/other)- 3 points. +1 to any challenging car/truck/other driving.
  • Driving (Big rig)- 4 points. +1 to any challenging large truck driving.
  • Motorcycle- 3 points. +1 to any challenging motorcycle driving.
  • Piloting (Helicopter)- 3 points. +1 to any challenging helicopter flying.
  • Piloting (Plane)- 4 points. +1 to any challenging plane flying.
  • Jet-ski- 3 points. +1 to any challenging jet-skiing.

Equipment:
    Items listed here are NOT skills, but rather categories of equipment you can start with. For example, if you chose to start with a, say, Scottish claymore, that'd be a Class 1 melee weapon. I'll leave you to specify the equipment, and keep it honestly within the class. Class 3 < Class 2 < Class 1
    On weapons which require ammo, you may obtain an extra set of ammo for half the cost listed. So, extra ammo for a Class 2 Firearm would cost 10 points per 60 SMG rounds or 30 rifle/shotgun rounds.

• Class 3 Melee Weapon- 8 points. Pipes and other improvised cudgels.
  • Class 2 Melee Weapon- 14 points. Generally non-improvised weapons, but generally not bladed. For example, a blackjack, nightstick, or sledgehammer.
  • Class 1 Melee Weapon- 20 points. Something really nice, like a katana or broadsword.
  • Class 3 Firearm- 12 points. Pistols and other hand-held non-automatic weapons. Includes 20 shots
  • Class 2 Firearm- 20 points. SMGs and other small, automatic weapons. Also, non-automatic rifles and shotguns. Includes 60 shots for SMGs, 30 for rifles & shotguns.
  • Class 1 Firearm- 30 points. Military (or ex-military) weapons. Assault rifles, sniper rifles, and the like would all fall under this category. Basically anything non-explosive. Includes 30 clips, of sizes to be determined by the GM.
  • Class 3 Explosive- 8 points. Grenades of (almost) any variety. Come in sets of five.
  • Class 2 Explosive- 16 points. High explosives like demolition packs. Come in sets of three.
  • Class 1 Explosive- 36 points. Either ludicrously powerful explosive (one shot, not nuclear), or some kind of RPG/rocket launcher (three shots).
  • Class 3 Throwing Weapon- 6 points. Improvised throwing weapons, probably more useful against humans than the undead. Sets of 20.
  • Class 2 Throwing Weapon- 12 points. Probably not an improvised weapon, but also probably not items meant to be thrown. You get one, but they are easier to reclaim and less likely to break when you miss.
  • Class 1 Throwing Weapon- 21 points. Weapons that are intended solely to be thrown. Shrunken, etc would fall in this category. Probably more effective against humans than the undead, but still quite effective on headshots. Sets of 30.
  • Class 2 Belt- 6 points. It keeps your pants up! You can clip three small items to it.
  • Class 1 Belt- 10 points. A belt designed for holding your gear. You can clip six small items to it.
  • Class 2 Sling- 8 points. An improvised sling to store weapons over your shoulder. Can hold one medium or large weapon.
  • Class 1 Sling- 16 points. A sling to store weapons over your shoulder. Can hold two medium weapons or one large weapon.
  • Class 2 Backpack- 8 points. Your average, school-use backpack. Cannot be used with a sling. Items inside cannot be quickly accessed. Can hold 20 small items. One medium item = two small. One large item = four small.
  • Class 1 Backpack- 16 points. A hiking backpack. Fairly heavy, even when empty. Cannot be used with a sling. Items inside cannot be quickly accessed. Can hold 40 small items. One medium item = two small. One large item = four small.
  • Class 2 Messenger Bag- 8 points. A repurposed laptop case, now carrying gear. Can hold 12 small items. One medium item = two small. One large item = four small.
  • Class 1 Messenger Bag- 16 points. A stylish messenger bad, used for carrying gear in an awesome fashion. Can hold 20 small items. One medium item = two small. One large item = four small.
  • Class 3 Jacket- 4 points. A tattered coat/jacket, it will protect from the elements and obscure any armor you are wearing beneath it.
  • Class 2 Jacket- 12 points. A comfortable coat/jacket, it will protect from the elements and obscure any armor you are wearing beneath it. Has two pockets, which can hold one small item each.
  • Class 1 Jacket- 16 points. An awesome coat/jacket, it will protect from the elements and obscure any armor you are wearing beneath it. Has two inside pockets which can hold and conceal one small or medium item each, including weapons.
  • Class 3 Shirt- 0 points. A tattered shirt, it offers little protection from even the elements.
  • Class 2 Shirt- 4 points. A average shirt, it protects you from the elements.
  • Class 1 Shirt- 12 points. Some kind of protective garment, like a bullet-proof vest.
  • Class 3 Pants- 0 points. A tattered pair of pants, they offer little protection from even the elements.
  • Class 2 Pants- 4 points. An average pair of pants, they protect you from the elements.
  • Class 1 Pants- 12 points. Some kind of protective garment, like bullet-proof…pants?
  • Class 3 Headgear- 2 points. They be stylin', but not much else.
  • Class 2 Headgear- 6 points. This headgear might provide some protection, but was not intended as armor.
  • Class 1 Headgear- 10 points. Strong headgear to protect your precious grey matter.
  • First Aid Kit x3- 2 points. Stops light bleeding, reduces pain. One use each.
  • Medical Kit- 5 points. Can stop any bleeding, significantly reduces pain. Various uses are only available if you have the correct skills. (Ie- you'd need to be a vet to use one on an animal). Several uses each, can be recharged.
  • Food- 2 points. Can ward off hunger status effects, and heal a small amount of mental health.
  • Other Items- Everything has a price. If you want something not listed, give a reasonable number of points for it.

Last edited by Chainlinc3 on Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:21 pm; edited 4 times in total
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:54 pm

I'm totally reserving a spot in this!
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guilty Carrion Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:22 pm

Reserved. I walk this plague.
Guilty Carrion
Guilty Carrion
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:34 pm

Reserved for the awesome dropship-crashing QUAKERNUTS!
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:40 pm

Reserve a spot for the Queen of Time herself ;]
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:51 pm

Reserved a Spot for the Lord of Darkness

and if possible one for Lady too, she enjoyed the last one.

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Oct 08, 2010 3:11 pm

Character Sheet:
Name: Loki
Appearance: Average height and weight. Short blond hair with brown eyes.
Employment: Structural Engineer
Faith: Agnostic
Strength: 1

Equipment--
Head[10/10]: Fedora
Torso[40/40]: Shirt
Right Arm[20/20]: Pistol [20/20]
Legs[40/40]: Pants
Belt: Spare Clip [20/20], Flashlight

Traits--
  • Absent-Mindedness: +15
  • Curiosity: +5
  • Jealousy: +10
  • Kleptomania: +15
  • Laziness: +10
  • Shyness: +5
  • Architecture: -3
  • Engineering Major: -10
  • First Aid: -2
  • Lockpick: -3
  • Pickpocket: -4
  • Pistol+++: -9
  • Scrounging: -2
  • Shortblade+: -2
  • Tactics: -4

Equipment Purchases--
  • Belt: -6
  • Fedora: -2
  • LED Flashlight: -2
  • SIG P229 (Pistol): -12
  • Pistol Clip: -6

Achievements--
None

Last edited by Loki on Sun Oct 10, 2010 2:53 pm; edited 9 times in total
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Fri Oct 08, 2010 4:46 pm

Character Sheet:
Name:Quaker
Appearance: Average height and weight. Shaggy brown hair with green eyes.
Faith: Athiest
Employment: Warehouse Worker
Strength: 4
Equipment--
Head[10/10]: Class 3 - Green bandana with the words "Mutha-fuckin" on the front, and "Oatmeal" on the back
Torso[40/40]: Class 2 - Long sleeved black shirt
Right Arm[20/20]: Class 2 Melee - Sledgehammer
Legs[40/40]: Class 2 - Blue jeans
Traits--
Beserker = +20
Bloodlust = +15
Overconfidence = +10
Intimidation = +10
Truthfulness = +5
Honesty = +10
Absolute Timing = -5
Ambidextrous = -10
Combat Reflexes = -15
High Pain Threshold = -10
Rapid Healing = -5
Two handed axe/mace skill = -3
First aid skill = -2

Achievements--

Equipment Purchases--
Sledgehammer = -14
Class 3 headgear = -2
Class 2 shirt = -4
Class 2 pants = -4

Last edited by quakernuts on Wed Oct 13, 2010 1:52 am; edited 4 times in total
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Moonseye Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:12 pm

Spot reserved!
Shadow Moonseye
Shadow Moonseye
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Hobo Fri Oct 08, 2010 7:19 pm

I'm reserving a spot. I'll have a sheet some time soon.
Crazy Hobo
Crazy Hobo
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Sat Oct 09, 2010 2:11 pm

Shiiiiiit. Just realized that I didn't include the most important part of the sheet-- employment. It's not important in the long run, but it DOES determine where you'll start. Those of you with CS's already up, please edit that in. Everyone else, I've added it to the template, so, as long as your working off the template you should be fine.

Also, for those of you counting, Lady turned down her reserved spot, so we have one more free spot according to my counting skills (which, admittedly, are rather poor at the moment).
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:26 pm

Yay double-post! I really should edit this in, but I like the hits for the thread so that more people remember "Oh yeah, I should finish that character sheet."

Raptor has officially withdrawn himself for the moment, meaning we have two free slots at the moment.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Sat Oct 09, 2010 6:43 pm

What? What's that sound? Oh yeah...it's just me...crashing the party. XD

I'm in.
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Hobo Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:12 pm

Name: Frank the Monk
Appearance: Bald head, tall, average build.
Faith: Buddhist
Employment: Monk
Equipment--
Head[10/10]: None
Torso[40/40]: Class 2 Robes
Right Arm[20/20]: None
Left Arm[20/20]: Class 2 Bo Staff
Legs[40/40]: Class 3 Linen Pants

Traits--
Blindness +50
Pacifism(Moderate) +15
Vow of Silence +15
Honesty +10
Truthfulness +5
Curiosity +10(strong)
Code of Honor +9 He will never lie, cheat, steal and is obligated to help out another person when they need it.
Blind Master -40
Martial Master -20
Sonic Senses -40
Staff Skillz -4

Achievements--
(You start with none.)

Equipment Purchases--
Robes -4
Bo staff -14

Okay, I think I fixed it finally.

Last edited by Crazy Hobo on Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:56 pm; edited 4 times in total
Crazy Hobo
Crazy Hobo
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 7:23 pm

I will take a place in this most prestigious endeavor. It looks like quite a fun thing to partake in.

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:20 pm

Very well then, assuming my ninja math skills haven't failed me, that would be eight.
I'm going to keep a waiting list going in case people who have reserved a spot decide against it, but for now we have a complete game. The waiting list will carry over into the game, so if one of the players dies either from legitimate causes or inactivity, the first person on the list will be moved into play.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:41 pm

Just going over the characters so far:
CH: You're golden.
Loki: You can only go to pistol level three, which is what you seem to have indicated, but you charged yourself for four levels. You should knock that down to -9 and spend another three points somewhere.
Quaker: My mind got confuzzled, but I think you're somewhere between 3 and 7 points over. Recheck your math please? If I don't hear from you, I'll dig out my calculator somewhere and check it again myself.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Crazy Hobo Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:52 pm

I ran it through my calculator just to be nice, and I got 6 over.
Crazy Hobo
Crazy Hobo
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Sat Oct 09, 2010 8:56 pm

Quaker, please fix that.

Also, I've added a skill that I realized I'd forgotten:

Security- 4 points per level. +1 to any actions dealing with security systems.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:05 pm

Name: Roderick Flanders. He calls himself The Gentleman Reaper, however he is not much of a gentleman by anyones definition
Appearance: Black hooded cloak with a scarred and battered face. There appear to be several rather old scars that have formed from old burns. He is typically viewed as intimidating in appearance.
Faith: Atheist.
Strength: 3
Agility: 4
Employment: Unemployed
Banked Points:
Equipment--
Head[10/10]: [Equipment--Hood level 2]
Torso[40/40]: [Equipment--Shirt level 3]
Right Arm[20/20]: [Equipment-- Scythe melee weapon 1]
Left Arm[20/20]: [Equipment-- can be weapons]
Legs[40/40]: [Equipment--Pants level 3]
Class 2 Messenger Bag- 8 points ---- 4 first aid Kits, 2 water bottles, 2 roast beef sandwiches in plastic bags.
Back Sling (variable number of weapon slots) : Class 2
Jacket Heavy Hooded cloak class 1(2 pockets): A tube of SPF 100 sunscreen, A syringe of Tranquilizer.
Traits--
(Insert traits here, like so:
Megalomania- +10 points
Intimidation [Appearance] + 10 points.
Anarchist- +10 points
Albinism- +5 points
Bad Temper- +10 points
Berserker- +20 points
Hemophilia- +30 points
Lecherousness- +15 points
Jealousy- +10 points
Intolerance [ Towards people who do not bow in his Magnificent presence or show proper respect. He warns them thrice to change their ways, then will begin aggressive actions. ]- +10 points
Argronomy- 3
Surgery- 5 points
First Aid- 2 points
Sadism- 15 points
Night Vision- 10 points
Polearm- 9
Fishing- 2
Tracking- 3
Camouflage- 4 points.
Scrounging- 4 points.
Motorcycle- 9 points.
Jumping- 2 points.
Achievements--

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:36 pm

Character Sheet
Name: Sigh
Appearance: Rather short with average weight. Long red hair with complex hazel green/brown eyes.
Faith: Undecided
Employment: House Wife

Equipment
Head[10/10]: None.
Torso[40/40]: [Class 2] White v-neck sweater.
Right Arm[20/20]: [Class 2 Melee] Lead baseball bat.
Left Arm[20/20]: None.
Legs[40/40]: [Class 2] Blue jeans.
Messenger Bag: [Class 1] Contents include 3 medium medical kits (equal to 6 small items), 5 Red Bulls, an iPod, 6 sheethed kitchen knives, a mirror, and a brush.
Jacket: [Class 1] Long black peacoat. Contents include a pocket flashlight and pepper spray.

Traits
•Absent Mindedness +15
•Curiosity +10
•Gullibility +10
•Jealousy +10
•Laziness +10
•Lecherousness +15
•Narcissism +10
•Stubborn +10
•Unluckiness +10
•Charisma Lvl. 2 -10
•Driving (Car/Truck/Other) -3
•Empathy -15
•First Aid -2
•Peripheral Vision -15
•Sex Appeal -3
•Shadowing -3
•Sports (Baseball) -3

Achievements
None.

Equipment Purchases
•Class 2 Shirt -4
•Class 2 Melee Weapon -14
•Class 2 Pants -4
•Class 1 Messenger Bag -16
•Class 1 Jacket -16
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:40 pm

Sigh, looks good. >.>

Reaper, I told you in the IRC what you needed to fix up.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Sat Oct 09, 2010 9:51 pm

You fail Chain! :3
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:18 am

Yep, math was wrong on my part. Took out the backpack, so I'm 0 at the moment.

*Edit - Added first aid skill

Last edited by quakernuts on Sun Oct 10, 2010 12:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Oct 10, 2010 1:27 am

Fixed, I thought it was 3 points above the base skill. Replaced it with lockpicking.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Sun Oct 10, 2010 8:04 am

Mmkay.

Quaker, you could drop those extra two points in some items, like first-aid kits.

Which reminds me, due to some confusion I updated the item list with a few more things, mostly medical.

Shadow, Arie, Plague; please get your sheets up whenever you have the chance.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Chainlinc3 Mon Oct 11, 2010 8:16 pm

*sighs*
Okay, Shadow, Arie, Plague, if your CSs aren't done by wednesday, I'm starting without you. You're welcome to join late, but anyone else who gets me a sheet first would get priority, effectively meaning the whole "reserved spot" thing becomes void.
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Eternity Mon Oct 11, 2010 10:20 pm

I will have my sheet posted either tonight or tomorrow, yesterday was my first day off and I was out most of the day.
Eternity
Eternity
Corporeal Spirit
Corporeal Spirit

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next