FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Nice to meet you all...

+2
DracoMalfoy
AppleMistress
6 posters

Go down

Nice to meet you all... Empty Nice to meet you all...

Post by AppleMistress Tue Sep 14, 2010 8:38 pm

Ah, being a newbie is a little awkward. I'm scared of posting something completely wrong, even though I've read over the rules quite a few times already. I trust I'm not making a fool out of myself right now.
Anyhow, hello. I'm currently a Junior in High school, and I have a very strong passion for writing and roleplaying. I've been roleplaying for about four years now on a few other boards, and it's one of my favorite pastimes. As I was looking for a new place to roleplay, I happened to stumble across this lovely site. It's so organized-- I really like it so far.
I actually do love High school related roleplays, although I know they aren't all too popular. Writing about common day drama is just something that I enjoy. I like writing romance as well; as long as the roleplay has another major plot surrounding it. Purely romance based RP's can be a little boring, after all. Fantasy and adventure has also been a long-time favorite of mine. Horror is okay as well; as long as it doesn't get all too gory. I'm extremely squeamish when it comes to bloody scenes in movies and books. I enjoy my History classes a lot, so roleplaying in Historic settings is also an interest of mine. I'm open to almost every genre, and I love trying new things.
I guess that's all the rambling I should do for now. I'm sure I'll enjoy roleplaying here!
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Nice to meet you all... Empty Re: Nice to meet you all...

Post by DracoMalfoy Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:12 pm

Hey Apple! It's so nice to see you here! Don't worry, I was really worried when I made my first post as well, and I dont think I did anyhing wrong, so I'm sure you're good! I think it's funny how we share a lot of the same RP interests, but I guess that's apart of us that makes us awesome, right?
I didn't really include a bunch of interesting stuff in my intro...maybe I should've done that. Well, I am excited to be on his new site with you and I'm so glad you found it! Hopefully we'll get a nice RP startd sometime soon!
DracoMalfoy
DracoMalfoy
Shadow
Shadow

Male

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1634981/w-allman

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:20 pm

Greetings, AppleMistress! Here’s some advice so that you don’t get lost in the spiral mists.

Nice to meet you all... Welcom10

Welcome to Footsteps of Ghosts!

Check out our rules, etiquette and "What is FOG?" sections.

If you want to discover our newest features or share feedback about the site, stop by the news and announcements area. If you have any trouble using the forum itself, try the FAQ.

If you have any questions, our staff will be more than happy to assist you.

We also have a chat room if you would like to talk to our members now.

Take a moment to browse our forums and perhaps find a role-play to your liking, a place to receive input on your works of literature or simply to converse with people of similar interests.

Now I really want an apple, but, alas, there is none in my dorm room. =(
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleMistress Tue Sep 14, 2010 9:39 pm

Hey Ven! (Is it alright if I call you that here? I feels so different. xD)
I know, we really do share a lot of the same interests. That's what makes roleplaying with you so much fun! I'm really glad we both joined this site, I can't wait to start roleplaying!

Thank you for the warm welcome, Bird of Hermes. I've been looking over the rules and exploring the site, so I hope I won't be all too troublesome.
Aw. I actually don't have any apples in my refrigerator at the moment... Would a virtual apple satisfy you? xD
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by DracoMalfoy Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:21 pm

Sure, that sounds alright with me Apple! It seems whatever site we go to, I still call you Apple, haha. But, I'm fine with whatever you're comfortable with!
I'm excited to roleplay too! Hopefully we'll have time tomorrow to finally set one up, as long as we aren't blasted with homework!

...By the way, I'm eating some apple slices right now. xD
Want any?
DracoMalfoy
DracoMalfoy
Shadow
Shadow

Male

http://www.fanfiction.net/u/1634981/w-allman

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Sep 14, 2010 10:51 pm

Welcome to FOG, Apple! (I'm assuming based on the earlier posts that you do not object to the nickname?). Don't worry, you did just fine with your intro post. I'm glad to see that you have so many RP interests, so I'm sure you'll fit in splendidly amongst our friendly, yet slightly psychotic ranks. Don't worry, the rest of the welcome wagon will be along to expound on what I mean. Enjoy your stay, ask if you have any questions, and...oh yeah...watch your soul lest it be nibbled! Heeheehee...
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleMistress Tue Sep 14, 2010 11:00 pm

I've been called Apple since forever, so I assume that's why? I'm used to calling you Tripple, so I may just call you that... But then I feel like calling you Ven because of your username at the same time.
Same. And I'd love an apple slice. xD

It's completely fine that you call me Apple, I really don't mind it at all. Thank you for the kind words of welcoming, SilvanArrow. I'm really ecstatic to hear that! I'm sure I'll love it here when I get to know the site a little better-- everyone has been really kind to me so far.
Ahh, I'll best be sure to watch out for my soul, then. xD Thanks for the warning.
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Sep 15, 2010 12:04 am

Welcome to the FOG, Apple! cheers
You know what they say, don't you? An apple a day keeps the doctor away?
Be sure to come around daily to keep us all fresh and happy! Aww

Enjoy exploring the site! There are lots to do and see around here. If you have any questions as you go, here in your intro thread is a great place to voice them, while we're learning more about you anyway. Very Happy

See you around, and happy writing! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 2:29 pm

Welcome the swirling mists, Mistress!

Command me, Mistress! I'm at your disposal and I-
What? You want me to call you Apple? But Mist-
Fine...Apple, go eat a pear or something.

Once again, welcome! Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleMistress Wed Sep 15, 2010 4:45 pm

Aw, thank you both! I feel welcomed and a lot more comfortable around the site. Everyone I've met here are so kindly and helpful.
Feel free to call me Mistress, haha. I really wouldn't mind it. My friends tend to prefer calling me Apple over Mistress, though.
Is it weird to say that I've actually never tried a pear before?

Thanks again, all of your kind words of welcoming are undeniably sweet.
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:19 pm

You've never eaten a pear? You're missing out. :3

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleMistress Wed Sep 15, 2010 5:21 pm

I know, I've always wanted to try one... But I still have yet to do so. xD
Apples, bananas, and raspberries are my favorites, though.
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Wed Sep 15, 2010 9:52 pm

Apple, get up from your computer right now, and go eat a pear.

You shall now know me as the guy who told you to go eat a pear as the first thing he has ever said to you.

But oh sooooo certainly not the last thing I will say to you! Especially since I have a tendency to be everywhere and nowehere at the same time, cause that's just how I roll. It is one of the perks of being a priestly priesting priest who priests. Well actually there was a choice of my rollage. That choice was between omniscience and small boys... I went with omniscience... for, well, obvious reasons. The obvious reason AND because I don't like doing like all of the other priests do.

Was that joke a bit much? I don't know... xD

Do not worry, Apple, I also ramble alot! cheers

Now, since you are called Apple and calling Vent Tripple (Why? I have no idea, but still), you simply MUST call me Dapple. I will hear no excuses.

Oh yah, and welcome to FoG! lol
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by AppleMistress Wed Sep 15, 2010 10:37 pm

I'll try to stop by the local market tomorrow and pick one up, in that case. Sadly, I do not have any pears residing in my home at this very moment.

It's a memorable moment! I'll be sure to remember you whenever I see a pear, haha.

xD

Rambling is quite enjoyable, isn't it?

Dapple. Alright, Dapple it is then. xD

Thank you very much! You're so kind.
AppleMistress
AppleMistress
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down