FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hey there everybody, It's nice to meet you! ^_^

+3
Fate Flyer
Dio the Awesome
Angel-k
7 posters

Go down

Hey there everybody, It's nice to meet you! ^_^ Empty Hey there everybody, It's nice to meet you! ^_^

Post by Angel-k Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:46 pm

Hello their!

My name's Angel-k (Well my screen name) and I recently decided to branch out my Roleplay sites. After getting an invitation to come here I decided to give it a try ^_^. It is really nice to meet you all and I hope I come across some great Roleplay's here like I have on other sites. Well thanks for reading!

~~Angel-k

Last edited by Angel-k on Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:37 pm; edited 1 time in total

Angel-k
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Hey there everybody, It's nice to meet you! ^_^ Empty Re: Hey there everybody, It's nice to meet you! ^_^

Post by Dio the Awesome Tue Aug 25, 2009 5:52 pm

*Bursts in through the adjoining wall of Xas' thread*

OH YE-

Wait... this isn't where I parked my car. Damn it. Hey you! New guy! Did you jack my car? I think you did, and you know what I gots ta do with people who jack my car....

*Hands Angel-k a pamphlet*

Here, have the owners manual, I can never get the darn things to work without it. Enjoy my car, I never use it anyways. I just burst through walls as my main form of transportation.

And OH YEAH!

Welcome to the boards!

*Burst through the left wall of this thread*
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Hey there everybody, It's nice to meet you! ^_^ Empty Re: Hey there everybody, It's nice to meet you! ^_^

Post by Fate Flyer Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:05 pm

Hey, Angel! Smile

Hey there everybody, It's nice to meet you! ^_^ WelcomeToFOG

It's great to have you here with us, and I look forward to seeing more of you! Have a good time. :]
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel-k Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:13 pm

Thanks it is good to know that you responded! I was really glad to here a reply from you. I will try! ^_^
Oh and thanks Diodri for the message!

Angel-k
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 6:36 pm

Wilkommen, bienvenue, welllllcome. Wink

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Tue Aug 25, 2009 8:13 pm

Hi there Angel and welcome to our awesome community of FOG! Very Happy

I hope you enjoy yourself here and if you have any issues whatsoever please don't hesitate to PM myself or other staff members! We're always happy to help!
Tempest
Tempest
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Tue Aug 25, 2009 9:29 pm

*walks in through the hole Dio made* Hey, you seem so zetta cool, hope you enjoy your time here...

*walks out through the other hole that Dio had made*
Ragter the junior greeter
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:03 pm

Hello there, Angel-k!

It's good to have a new person aboard! I am FoG's resident Grammar Buff! Not only do I like to correct grammatical errors, I like to teach people how to avoid such errors in the future. I feel the need to mention this because I would like to teach you about three friends of mine: Their, There, and They're!

Their is a possessive word. It refers to something being owned by multiple persons.
Example: Their cats slowly creep toward Ragter.

There refers to the location of something.
Example: Over there, you will see the entertaining spectacle of numerous felines hissing and spitting as they pounce upon Ragter.

They're is a contraction of the words "they" and "are."
Example: If you watch the cats closely, you can see they're sinking their claws into Ragter's eyeballs and into his flesh.

I believe you meant to use the word "there" rather than "their." I hope today's lesson has not frightened you away from FoG. I truly mean my lessons in the nicest possible way. I figure constructive criticism helps people better themselves. I have your best interest at heart. Welcome to FoG. ^^_^^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Angel-k Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:37 pm

Lol My bad I was kind of brain dead when I made the introduction post. It is good to here all of your responses! ^_^ I hope I get a chance to Roleplay with you all here! Just PM me if you would like to, please don't hesitate. It would be an easy place for me to start that way.

Angel-k
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 25, 2009 11:46 pm

This also has been a demonstration of the principle that one can be right but utterly tactless at the same time.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Aug 26, 2009 12:27 am

I am one of the first to admit that I have no tact. I'm far too blunt for my own good. This is one reason why I would never make a good politician. ^^_^^

Angel, there's also a difference between "here" and "hear." ^o_~^

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:43 am

You're putting a man down again Sad
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Aug 26, 2009 1:49 am

Aww. You would miss it if I stopped. :: ruffles your hair ::

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Igraine Thu Aug 27, 2009 11:06 am

Hello Angel Very Happy Welcome to FOG, and it's good to have you. And uh... I won't be correcting or looking over anyone's grammar in the OOC sections, because I just really don't care all that much if it's not in my RPs. XD

But anyway, I hope you find something to join in soon, and that you'll enjoy your time here!
Igraine
Igraine
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down