FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Shadows are a good place to hide...

+3
wakeangel
Shadow Moonseye
Shadow
7 posters

Go down

The Shadows are a good place to hide... Empty The Shadows are a good place to hide...

Post by Shadow Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:13 pm

Hello I'm Shadow, wakeangel brought me here. so three cheers for her! *hears the sounds of lonely crickets* 'Ahem." well I am glad to be on a RP/writing site that looks so stable.

I look forward to being able to contribute to this site.

-Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

The Shadows are a good place to hide... Empty Re: The Shadows are a good place to hide...

Post by Guest Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:19 pm

Shadow wrote:Hello I'm Shadow, wakeangel brought me here. so three cheers for her! *hears the sounds of lonely crickets* 'Ahem." well I am glad to be on a RP/writing site that looks so stable.

I look forward to being able to contribute to this site.

-Shadow

"Hello darkness my old friend"

Greetings shadow, you will quickly find this is in many ways a better site then RPM. Both in terms of activity and in terms of quality in some respects. You already know me from there but hello once again. Smile

I am the Forum's resident Darklord, if you want a job with evil let me know.

Back to top Go down

The Shadows are a good place to hide... Empty Re: The Shadows are a good place to hide...

Post by Shadow Moonseye Thu Sep 09, 2010 7:43 pm

Weeellll, lookie here. Someone shares my name. How dare you!

Naw, just kidding. Welcome to Fog, Shadow! I'm Shadow too, but for the sake of keeping names straight feel free to refer to me as Shadow M, Moon, or Shadow Moonseye.

Take a peek around our forums, get to know your fellow foggers in the OOC sections. Browse through the rps and see if there's one with an open spot that calls to you! A great place to start is the casual section, or you can dive right into the deep end and join and advanced rp!

Chat's also a great place to meet the rest of fog, and is an all around good time. And don't worry, most of us only nibble a little bit. The biting's very rare.

If you've got any questions, feel free to ask me or any of the other mods drifting about. We're all happy to help!

I hope you enjoy your stay here in the swirling mists!
Shadow Moonseye
Shadow Moonseye
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by wakeangel Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:03 pm

Shadow! ~glomps~ I'm glad you're here, and welcome!

~tries to think of something witty and fun to say and fails miserably~

I just got home from work, and my boss worked me like a two-dollar whore given a twenty. I'm beat! I'll be fun and witty tomorrow. I promise, okay?
wakeangel
wakeangel
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://www.zombycat.deviantart.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:04 pm

Greetings, Shadow! Here’s some advice so that you don’t get lost in the spiral mists.

The Shadows are a good place to hide... Welcom10

Welcome to Footsteps of Ghosts!

Check out our rules, etiquette and "What is FOG?" sections.

If you want to discover our newest features or share feedback about the site, stop by the news and announcements area. If you have any trouble using the forum itself, try the FAQ.

If you have any questions, our staff will be more than happy to assist you.

We also have a chat room if you would like to talk to our members now.

Take a moment to browse our forums and perhaps find a role-play to your liking, a place to receive input on your works of literature or simply to converse with people of similar interests.

Welcome!
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:08 pm

Welcome to FOG, Shadow! I always love hearing when FOGgers bring their friends into the swirling mists as well. I'm sure you'll enjoy the role-plays and overall fantastic writing here. We're all a tad crazy at times (or all the time), but you'll figure that out soon enough. So have fun, ask if you have any questions, and, oh yeah...watch your soul lest it be nibbled... Twisted Evil
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Thu Sep 09, 2010 9:32 pm

*GASP SAUCE*

Enemy of the light, be wary! Smite smite SMITE!

Ok, no, maybe not. Welcome to FoG, Shadow! I am sure I will have a hard time distinguishing your shadowy figure from the swirling mists. Heres to migraines due to strained eyes and, of course, to future... uh ... that thing... what is it... Rp, yes?

Oh yah, Rp... that is the reason why you are here...

*Blinks*

Well, as usual, I had no idea where I was going with that, so...

Welcome FoG!
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:50 pm

Let me be simple me and say Welcome to the FoG!

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:07 am

Welcome to the FOG, Shadow! cheers
Now we have to switch Shadow Moonseye's nickname to Moon. xD

I hope you enjoy looking around the site. There's lots to do and see. If you have any questions, please feel free to ask! Here in your intro thread is always nice for beginning questions, while we're getting to know you anyway. ^^

I'm looking forward to seeing your writing style.
Welcome again, and enjoy the swirly mists! cheers
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down