FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

For an old and dear friend

+2
Silvan Arrow
Renzo
6 posters

Go down

For an old and dear friend Empty For an old and dear friend

Post by Renzo Sat Sep 04, 2010 2:49 pm

Hi - I'm Renzo, and I have been roleplaying for... You know what, it just isn't coming to me as to the exact length of time, but I have been at this long enough to have had - for a good number of years - my own Roleplaying site. That's where I met Sighlent, who invited me here - and here I am.

Not that she's the only person I intend to talk to - I'm sure you're all awesome people and I look forward to talking to talking and roleplaying with all of you - but I haven't been able to roleplay with her for too long.

There honestly isn't much that I'm not at least vaguely interested in, and short of gangsa rap I'll give any song a listen. I run a small pen and paper roleplaying group on mondays, so I won't be on too much before around ten - maybe - on that day, but most days I'll find the time to give the forums a once-over for threads I'm in and interesting activity.

This is feeling to me as though I'm being very 'job interview' like, but I'm afraid that right now that's all I've got - work is tiring at the best of times. See you guys around, eh?
Renzo
Renzo
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

For an old and dear friend Empty Re: For an old and dear friend

Post by Silvan Arrow Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:39 pm

Any friend of Sighlent's is a friend of ours! Welcome to FOG, Renzo! You're definitely in the right place for great role-playing with some awesome people. We're all a little crazy around here, but to me that just makes it more fun. We've got all sorts of role-plays spanning multiple genres, so I'm sure you'll find one (or many) that pique your interest. Have fun, make friends, ask if you have any questions, and enjoy your stay!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Sat Sep 04, 2010 10:59 pm

Le gasp! You came!!!

-Tackle hugs-

Hello lovette! Welcome to FOG - where I have in fact been hiding for the past year or so. And it really has been to long since we had us an RP going. Gosh, I miss the good ol' days of bad ass Browncoats and crazy psychological suspense thrillers that involved basements! Anyway, as Silvan mentioned if you have any questions, comments, or concerns please feel free to say so! There is typically ALWAYS at least someone in the Chat Room, if not all of us as that is where we like to spend a large majority of our time.

Also, I've missed you Renzo. It's good to see you again. Smile
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:21 pm

-darkness rises from a gaping chasm that opens in the floor of the thread. A dark figure begins to take form as the swirling masses of shadow fuse together. Terrible and tortured screams rise from the rift as the figure fully forms. A whispery sinister voice sounds as tendrils of darkenss reach out to consume the new arrival. -

"You have trespassed into the domain of the dark lord. And such trespass is punished by the devouring of souls."

{In other words welcome I am raptorman, the forums resident Dark Lord and master of all things evil.}

Back to top Go down

Post by Sighlent Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:27 pm

Don't be fooled Renzo, Raptorman is about as evil as a box of marshmallow peeps. Probably just as edible too. -Glares at Raptorman- I eat babies remember? In other words, I won't think twice about devouring you if need be.

Scare
Sighlent
Sighlent
Ghost
Ghost

Female

http://jennibou.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:16 pm

Well thank you everyone for the warm welcome - I'll get myself a look around the forums now. Beyond the int. check I posted up, thinking maybe a serenity/firefly rp - may even salvage a character that I really didn't get to do enough with the first time he was played.
Renzo
Renzo
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:46 pm

You should recruit Leu-Mas Drof for your Firefly RP. He's such a Firefly fan that he MADE a Browncoat. cheers

Welcome to the FOG, Renzo! As Silvan said, any friend of Sighlent's is a friend of ours! Wink
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 5:50 pm

Welcome to the swirling mists!

You sound like a fun guy. And a childhood friend of mine named a character of his Renzo, and it just happens to be one of my favorite RP characters that I've RPed with. ^^ So off to a good start with me. Wink

Once again, welcome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Renzo Sun Sep 05, 2010 6:28 pm

Right - going by that response, I should start thinkin up what to do with the Firefly idea. Again, thanks to everybody - I don't believe I've been made this welcome by anybody over the net in quite a while. Then again, in terms of internet, I'm usually on Xbox Live playing Tekken, so perhaps not the best source of human interaction. Laughing
Renzo
Renzo
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dax Sun Sep 05, 2010 10:39 pm

Welcome, Renzo!

I love your name, it has a z in it.... yes....yes.... we will get along just fine..... juuust fine....

Welcome... sir with a z in his name, welcome....

I'm not crazy. I swear I are is not. I swears.

Ok, no I don't swears.

Buahahaa.

Welcome to FoG, Rezno!
Dax
Dax
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Thu Sep 09, 2010 8:05 pm

Greetings, Renzo! Here’s some advice so that you don’t get lost in the spiral mists.

For an old and dear friend Welcom10

Welcome to Footsteps of Ghosts!

Check out our rules, etiquette and "What is FOG?" sections.

If you want to discover our newest features or share feedback about the site, stop by the news and announcements area. If you have any trouble using the forum itself, try the FAQ.

If you have any questions, our staff will be more than happy to assist you.

We also have a chat room if you would like to talk to our members now.

Take a moment to browse our forums and perhaps find a role-play to your liking, a place to receive input on your works of literature or simply to converse with people of similar interests.

Welcome!
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down