FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh dear, looks like I'm lost in these foggy woods!

+3
Loki
Kathryn Lacey
PuppydogZxZ
7 posters

Go down

Oh dear, looks like I'm lost in these foggy woods! Empty Oh dear, looks like I'm lost in these foggy woods!

Post by PuppydogZxZ Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:17 am

Hi everyone! Looks like I've found my self a nice RP forum! I usually like these places, calm, cozy, quiet, friendly. With crowded places its hard to manage. I mean which is easier, trying to find someone to talk to in a busy crowd, or in a quiet room with 3 people! I like the quiet atmosphere. =3

Anywho, just wanted to say hello. (seems the most reasonable approach don't you think?) And don't worry I won't be shy, I've been their, done that, I'm no newbie to Roleplaying. Very Happy (or to roleplaying excellently too!)

Puppydogzxz
Coming soon to a Roleplay near you!
PuppydogZxZ
PuppydogZxZ
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Oh dear, looks like I'm lost in these foggy woods! Empty Re: Oh dear, looks like I'm lost in these foggy woods!

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:29 am

Welcome to FoG, Puppy.

I'm inclined to agree with you about the cozy, smaller places. I much prefer them.

I hope you enjoy your stay.

By the way, I'm sure it was just a typo ((my fingers tend to type faster than I think at times)), but you should have used "there" rather than "their."

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Oh dear, looks like I'm lost in these foggy woods! Empty Re: Oh dear, looks like I'm lost in these foggy woods!

Post by Loki Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:30 am

I know what you mean. I came here from RPGFO, which has at least 20,000 registered members if I remember correctly. I didn’t like the feeling of being lost in a crowd, not to mention the countless RPs that die on the first page because the people that signed up in the OOC lost interest by the time the IC was created.

The cozy atmosphere and dedicated RPers hooked me to this place almost instantly and I’ve never looked back. That and I was finally able to get dibs on the name “Loki” instead of a variation therein.

Anyways, welcome to FoG. I hope you find this place to your liking.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:32 am

Oh, I also forgot to mention that your avatar really made me smile. XD I love Skittles, but their sugary nature can make me feel kind of gross after a while. It's perfect.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Tue Feb 02, 2010 3:43 am

The calm, cozy, quite atmosphere is indeed much better... a sanctum of tranquility with a beautifully bleak look to it. Which fits me perfectly, just as (it was either Fate of Kathryn) said they imagined it did when I made my own entrance. ~chuckles~

Anyway, welcome. Smile
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Tue Feb 02, 2010 11:43 am

Welcome to FoG! I know what you mean I also came here from RPGFO and have found the smaller site to be much more open and conductive to writing than the larger site. Loki I had no idea we were even on the same site before this! Laughing Just goes to show you how you get lost in the crowd. Anyway I hope to see you around FoG.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by PuppydogZxZ Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:45 pm

Yaaaaaay, I'm not the only one who likes cozy places! 8D

But there is a story with that typo...I always used to go 'Thats there cookie!' instead of 'Thats their cookie!'. So I corrected myself...But now I ALWAYS say 'their' instead of 'there'!! Very annoying, I need to have a sharper eye. o_O

And yeah that is why I like Skittles, because you can save the bag for over one interval! It's the money saving candy! Dance
PuppydogZxZ
PuppydogZxZ
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by ImmortalSin Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:05 am

Welcome to FoG!

I think that most of us here appreciate the coziness, how could you not? It's so much easier to find your own little niche on a forum like this.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy your stay! Aww
ImmortalSin
ImmortalSin
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Feb 03, 2010 4:38 am

I loooove cozy places! xD
I guess you came to the right place, Puppy! Welcome to the FOG! cheers

If you have any questions about anything, please don't hesitate to ask, because we'll all be raring to answer. ^^
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by PuppydogZxZ Wed Feb 03, 2010 3:37 pm

Aw thank you everyone! And I'll be sure to ask questions if I need to. 8D
PuppydogZxZ
PuppydogZxZ
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down