FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Siege Mode

Go down

Siege Mode Empty Siege Mode

Post by Guest Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:05 am

There is little over a week left until Halo: Reach comes out. Unfortunately, no amount of promises could convince anyone, even myself, that I won't be absent for a while when that happens. Even more than that, I have set a goal to have finished my post for Barthon Camlin in Sephiris: The Price of Peace before Reach comes out. That will be quite a feat, considering the amount of time and information I have to cover.

So, in short, from this point on my interaction of FOG may be quite a bit limited. Ryona will still be around for Emoria, and I will be on and off and doing my best to keep up with the OOC and posting in my own chapters. Also, feel free to PM me; I will be checking at least once a day, if not more (particularly in the time before Reach comes out).

For the restarted Exiled Saviour: The Udapak Child role-play, I will be getting the intro post up, despite the work I need to do for Sephiris: The Price of Peace. I won't let this role-play fall on the back burner again. So don't worry about that.

If anyone really needs my time, just let me know and I will gladly give it.

Back to top Go down

Siege Mode Empty Re: Siege Mode

Post by Guest Sun Sep 05, 2010 4:44 pm

Don't overwork yourself! But I can't say I don't like that you'll get Udapak started. Smile

Back to top Go down