FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

My move to a new town

2 posters

Go down

My move to a new town Empty My move to a new town

Post by Fate Flyer Thu Aug 26, 2010 2:45 pm

Gah! Sorry I didn't say anything sooner! I mentioned my move in my current role-play, but I didn't think it'd be a big issue, since I was supposed to have internet on Monday.

Last Saturday, I moved from my apartment in Schaumburg (a suburb of Chicago) to a condo in Elgin (about 20 minutes away). We had a guy from Direct TV come in to set up our cable and internet, and while the cable is working great, the internet is not working at all. So, I'm currently sitting in a coffee shop down the street using their free wifi. I'm not sure at all when our internet will be up and running, so please bare with me until then. Sad

On top of that, it would seem the move destroyed my immune system, since I caught a really nasty cold or virus or something. So, things are coming along more slowly, move-in wise.

If you guys e-mail me (at w1ngs0fate@gmail.com), I can respond with my cell phone, since I get e-mail updates on it. If you PM me here though, I am probably not going to see it until we have internet again.
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer
★ Administrator & FoG Mother ★

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

My move to a new town Empty Re: My move to a new town

Post by Guest Sun Aug 29, 2010 4:12 pm

Awww, that sucks. I hope you get your internet back soon, Fate.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Aug 30, 2010 6:56 am

Hope everything works out for you soon. And get well! Smile
Incidentally, take a screenshot when you post next, so you can capture the moment of your 3333th post. ^^ You're at 3332 right now. xD
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Fate Flyer Fri Sep 03, 2010 1:11 pm

Aww, thanks, guys! (WOOT! 3333!!!!)

UPDATE:
Yay! I haz internet! Finally. Except my computer has to be plugged straight into the wall. We can't use our router for wireless, so the only computer right now that has internet is my desktop one. So, we're going to see what we can about this stupid old router and getting it to work or buying a new one.

I actually have a busy weekend planned, so I probably won't be able to be here fully until next week at some point. My friend from back home is staying with us for a few days and this weekend is also my boyfriend's best friend's birthday, so we'll be celebrating that too. :]
Fate Flyer
Fate Flyer

Female

http://trynethetimetraveler.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down