FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Trekman Trials, a story of the lives of tortured super humans.

4 posters

Go down

The Trekman Trials, a story of the lives of tortured super humans. Empty The Trekman Trials, a story of the lives of tortured super humans.

Post by Baker Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:15 pm

In 1983, the UN approved a “super soldier” program presented by Professor Trevor Willman, a world war two veteran, and the head of a corporation called Trekman International, a worldwide leader in performance enhancement and energy supplying supplements. The program went through for a number of years, supplying many countries with bigger, faster, stronger soldiers, and even some soldiers with strange powers. These powers include the ability to run as fast as a car, incredible strength, and in rare cases, the ability to bend elements. Different countries across the planet paid Willman for his services in supplying these soldiers.

However, all was not as good as it seemed, in 1997, a Trekman employee was spotted at an orphanage, apparently adopting a child, which wasn’t a big deal. The problem was the employee didn’t take the child home, he took the child to a branch building of Trekman. Trekman International had a clause in its agreement with the UN to prohibit the use of children in their experiments. Trekman International and Trevor Willman immediately went under investigation by the UN, and in November of 1997, Trevor Willman and Trekman were convicted of countless counts of child trafficking, third degree assault, and even murder as some children were found lifeless in the underground of several Trekman facilities. Over two hundred employees of Trekman were charged with assisting in murder, and kidnapping.

The remaining kids were distributed to various orphanages, some were too young to know what was going on, and others were of age, living in the horrors of experiments and painful procedures on their body. None were identified as different and the news networks and papers were ordered to keep all information on the kids private to any sources. The orphanages were notified and asked before being given any one of these kids and were to treat them just as any other.

It’s been thirteen years since the Trekman trials, and many of the older kids have been feeling the effects of the experiments on their bodies, many have joined the military, some have found their own special ways to use their talents, and many have been living hard lives, not being able to function in society normally. However, these former specimens are being recruited for a cause by a man only known as Eighty-Six. His cause is unknown to most, but he has managed to recruit many of the Trekman kids to his forces.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The roleplayers will each play a former Trekman kid between the ages of 18 – 28, the age limit is due to the kids when they turned 16 were wiped of their memories in the underground facility and be allowed to go into the normal facilities and be picked by one country to be trained with their militaries. The powers of each Trekman kid will be technology based and sense/body enhancement based. There are a few select kids who were experimented on with elements, but most of them have died from the side effects on their body.

I will be playing two characters and some NPCs, if anyone is willing to play an NPC for me, I could use the help. Now, this is how the character sheets will look...

Name: (You should know this one.)
Age: (How old is your character? Remember, must be 18 – 28)
Sex: (Yes please. Male or Female in case you actually needed to know.)
Appearance: (Not too picky, just would like a picture and a small sentence declaring height and all that cause it’s hard to tell from some pictures. Paragraphs also welcome.)
Background: (Experiences since being removed from Trekman International facilities.)
Enhancements and Abilities: (What has your character gained from the tests and experiments performed on them?)
Side Effects: (List the impairments on your character due to the experiments.)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Well, anyone interested?
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

The Trekman Trials, a story of the lives of tortured super humans. Empty Re: The Trekman Trials, a story of the lives of tortured super humans.

Post by Chainlinc3 Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:52 pm

I'm... interested. I have to wonder where the plot will progress from though, what with the Trekman kids spread out in orphanages all over the world. I assume there will be some uniting incident, pulling everyone to a central location?
Chainlinc3
Chainlinc3
Apparition
Apparition

Male

Back to top Go down

The Trekman Trials, a story of the lives of tortured super humans. Empty Re: The Trekman Trials, a story of the lives of tortured super humans.

Post by Baker Thu Aug 19, 2010 8:53 pm

The unifying incident is eighty six, I'll start with him recruiting my character in the first post, and end inside a meeting with the rest of you most likely, unless anything changes.
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper.eyes Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:32 pm

This could be really cool if you got it off the ground. I'm really intrested to see how this will go so sure I'm in.
Copper.eyes
Copper.eyes
Mist
Mist

Female

http://childrenofimmortality.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Baker Fri Sep 10, 2010 4:08 pm

Holy shit, just when I was about to stop watching this topic lol, um, would need more than two people, but it could be modified depending on how many people we get Razz
Baker
Baker
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Copper.eyes Fri Sep 10, 2010 8:12 pm

I could double up if you need me to ^_^ I have a set of twins I'd like to play.
Copper.eyes
Copper.eyes
Mist
Mist

Female

http://childrenofimmortality.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by ElRey Sat Sep 11, 2010 5:05 pm

I'll bite.
ElRey
ElRey
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down