FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Mansion on Harlond Hill

2 posters

Go down

Mansion on Harlond Hill Empty Mansion on Harlond Hill

Post by Lamenting_Quill Tue Aug 17, 2010 2:36 am

Be warned, though this story features a vampire, I do not support what I like to call ‘emo vampires’. There will be no whining about being cursed and all that. No, a true vampire should enjoy what he is and take full advantage of it.
Now with that said, please read.

When Liliana Crest bought the old, but beautiful mansion atop Harlond Hill within the exquisitely gorgeous Ireland, she was warned by the elderly Natives surroundings the hills upon which the Mansion sat that the house was cursed, no one whom lived there survived, they died mysteriously with their blood drained dry from their pale bodies.
However, Liliana did not buy into superstition and bought the house, she needed a quiet and serene place to continue her writing of fiction stories, she didn’t anticipate though that the old folk whom warned her might be right and within the depths of this old mansion lurked a member of the undead, a beautiful as he was powerful, stalking her as she walked the dark elegant halls, determined to make this prey, not his meal, but his undead bride for all eternity…
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

Mansion on Harlond Hill Empty Re: Mansion on Harlond Hill

Post by Haban Thu Nov 11, 2010 12:01 pm

I assume the vampire role is free?

Haban
Mist
Mist