FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Immortal View ( open )

2 posters

Go down

The Immortal View  ( open ) Empty The Immortal View ( open )

Post by Copper.eyes Wed Aug 11, 2010 5:37 pm

Well here goes my first shot at creating a world for role playing in. I love this world it's my baby, I think I finally got everything if you want to create a character first fill out a character sheet then post it here. If you have any questions just PM me.

-Plot-

Supernatural creatures have fascinated people throughout history. So why can’t they be real? In the future of the world that we know as Earth, the creatures we once thought as fantasy have been dragged in to the light. The man who did this to these creatures is nun other than the billionaire Shean Alexander Parker. He brought about the The Fall of the werewolf race. Forced to serve the humans who only treat them as if they were pets or slaves, these creatures are completely under the control of their masters…or are they.

But they weren’t the only creatures hiding in the dark.

The vampires scurry away from the light like roaches hiding and trying to keep it that way by staying out of the conflict between the humans and the werewolves.

The Fey feel little compassion for the plight the werewolves are facing and would rather spend their time flitting away in their world hidden perfectly in front of humans, but yet where they can’t see.

The Changelings feel for the wolves knowing what it’s like to not be fully human nor fully other they try and help as much as they can with out letting the humans realize it because they would rather not bring the eyes of the Fey down on them.

And the Mediums, others hiding in human skin they walk among the humans both part of their world and not. Some are passionate about helping the werewolves others hide their ability hoping no one notices. While others still have no idea what they are capable of.

Not only are there different creatures in this world there are two sides A.E.W. Alliance to Enslave all Werewolves are well just as it says the people who are for a human only world where the supernatural are slaves and the others who don't really have a title if they had to be labeled they would be rebels people who want the werewolves freedom who will do anything to get it.

So which side are you on?

-World-

Year 2211.

There is only one government one control called the AEW the acronym means Alliance to Enslave all Werewolves. The worlds population is very low millions were killed in a world war three. Now there are only small spots of population around the world except in the last place you’d expect, Ireland. They are now the world’s greatest power. The rest of the world is being let go back to the way it was before humans hurt it. Human breeding is being monitored very closely you have to put in an application to become a parent. Silver is so expensive even a thin penny sized coin of it is worth thousands. Poor people live in fear with out it.

Technology-

Spoiler:

Any more questions go ahead and ask I’ll put up an FAQ area so that you can see what questions have been asked about the tech. This is mainly because I’m really bad at thinking about stuff like that till someone asks.

Creatures -

Werewolf

Spoiler:

Vampires

Spoiler:

Any more questions can be asked in PM and I will add the answers here.

Fey

Spoiler:

Changelings

Spoiler:

Again ask and I’ll post the answer.

Mediums

Spoiler:

Character Sheet

Please fill out fully and post at the bottom, I'll look it over and approve you.
Please only have up to two characters.
Spoiler:

CHARACTER SHEET EDIT PLEASE LOOK!!

Last edited by Copper.eyes on Fri Aug 13, 2010 6:55 pm; edited 9 times in total (Reason for editing : Being Nifty.)
Copper.eyes
Copper.eyes
Mist
Mist

Female

http://childrenofimmortality.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

The Immortal View  ( open ) Empty Copper.Eyes Characters!

Post by Copper.eyes Fri Aug 13, 2010 9:56 pm

Thaleia-

The Immortal View  ( open ) Stock_red_by_Skategirl-2-1

”Falling Through the stars is only half the fun, the other half is burning up in the atmosphere.” – Thaleia.

Spoiler:

Beckitt -

The Immortal View  ( open ) Beckitt-1

”By her side I’ll always be, until the Earth swallows me.” – Beckitt

Spoiler:

Astrid -

Just a picture, can’t explain much about her with out ruining things.

The Immortal View  ( open ) Astrid

Copper.eyes
Copper.eyes
Mist
Mist

Female

http://childrenofimmortality.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

The Immortal View  ( open ) Empty Re: The Immortal View ( open )

Post by Lamenting_Quill Tue Dec 07, 2010 11:18 am

interesting
Lamenting_Quill
Lamenting_Quill
Apparition
Apparition

Female

Back to top Go down

The Immortal View  ( open ) Empty Re: The Immortal View ( open )

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down