FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Hello my friends

+4
Sunwolf007
Loki
quakernuts
Forbidden
8 posters

Go down

Hello my friends Empty Hello my friends

Post by Forbidden Sun Aug 01, 2010 6:13 pm

How is everyone? Hope everyone's fine. I think it is obvious that I am new here, but I am not new to the procedures. ^^ I have been roaming around the site for a little while and finally decided to join you guys. I am very happy to meet you all.

I guess I should give some information about myself. Well, hi, my name is Kevin. I am currently a college student and turning 21 next month. Pretty excited about that. Not really sure what else to say about myself personally besides I am a cool guy. I treat you how you treat me really. If you talk to me a lot, you'll find I am very random and ditsy. When you leave the conversation, you'll have a bag of information that was sprouted during the chat lol.

I am a fan of a wide range of music. Currently, my favorite singers are Adam Lambert and Lady Gaga. I listen to rock, pop, adult contemporary, classic, mostly anything.

I read a lot to. Dean Koontz is my favorite writer along with Katherine Kerr. Sherilyn Kenyon is riding up that list to.

As for role-playing, I have role-played since I was little really. I am a writer so I would assume I am literate lol. I go for a wide variety of topics. I love character development and drama. I often torture my characters but it does make for a better read. I put a lot of thought into characters.

Well, if you actually want to know something about me or want to talk to me, feel free to pm me. I have no problems about talking to you. I rather enjoy conversations.

So, how'd I do for my first post? hehe.
Forbidden
Forbidden
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Hello my friends Empty Re: Hello my friends

Post by Guest Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:24 am

Welcome to the swirling mists!

I sounds like you'll fit quite well with us. As long as you can survive our craziness, but let us not go into at the moment. Wink

I haven't read anything by Dean Koontz yet, but I have a book on my shelves just waiting to be read (The Good Guy). I have read a few books by Sherilyn Kenyon though. She's a good author in my opinion.

Since you like to talk a lot I suggest you join the chat room (there's a link under the header). Usually there's a few people in there and with a little incentive they'll talk, if they aren't already. Some crazy discussions happen in chat. We don't generally role-play in the chat, but small random role-plays might happen. You can always check the chat snippet thread for quotes from chat, among other's a long duel.

Once again, welcome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Forbidden Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:48 am

Thank you for the welcome. Crazy? Crazy? pffft. Yeah, I'll fit in XD. We are all crazy. And random. Definitely random on my part. I did notice the chat. ^^ I might swing by there at some point. It is wonderful meeting you.
Forbidden
Forbidden
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:30 pm

Welcome to FoG Forbidden!

Agreeing with Dagger here, you seem like a perfect fit to our community, but I doubt you can pass me on the crazy scale Razz

Have some fun, enter chat, join a roleplay, eat pie, paint rainbows, and throw little tiny ninja throwing stars at random people and watch them cry because it hurt a lot and laugh all about it until they try to come after you with a fire axe. (Ok, that last one is just me, but that's not the point!)

Anyways, enjoy your time here in the Swirling Mists, and hope to see you around here soon.

Your Truly
Quakernuts

P.S. That duel was a night of absolute boredom. It was either that, or shoot ourselves, so we decided to kill each other instead. Razz
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Forbidden Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:35 pm

lol. Thanks for the welcome. By the way, I like your user name XD. Yay for ze crazy peoplez! ^^
Forbidden
Forbidden
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Aug 02, 2010 12:56 pm

Welcome to FoG, Forbidden.

Don't hesitate to immerse yourself into our little community. We have a lot of... interesting... members who always manage to find ways of entertaining ourselves in one manner or another. I hope you enjoy your stay and I look forward to seeing you in the forums.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sunwolf007 Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:15 pm

Welcome to FoG! I guessing since you lurked around a while you wont need much advice about things but if you have a question don't be afraid to ask. I hope to see you around the site and enjoy your stay.
Sunwolf007
Sunwolf007
Wraith
Wraith

Male

Location : Greater Grand Rapids area, US of A ( last time I checked)

Back to top Go down

Post by Forbidden Mon Aug 02, 2010 4:46 pm

^^ thank you to you both. I am sure I will enjoy my stay. Everyone seems nice.
Forbidden
Forbidden
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:24 pm

Welcome to the FOG, Forbidden! cheers
It's nice to see another literate (<-- used as a noun) joining our ranks. That's who this place is for. Wink
From reading your introduction, I have a feeling our personalities are a lot a like. ^^

Hope to see you around. Actually I'm interested to see your writing style. Maybe we'll role-play together sometime. ^^

Welcome again, and enjoy the swirly mists! cheers

Edit:
I just noticed you've already begun role-playing. Great writing! Clap

Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Forbidden Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:34 pm

Haha, thank you for the welcome and the writing comment. ^^ Maybe our personalities are similar. ^^
Forbidden
Forbidden
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Mon Aug 02, 2010 6:59 pm

Welcome to FOG, Forbidden! Quite frankly, I'm surprised more people (other than Quaker) haven't given you more of a taste of our craziness. Here at FOG, we heartily embrace, encourage, and cater to all manner of crazy endeavors. We are particularly proud of our new practice of soul haunting and stealing. Kalon, the esteemed President and Head Haunter of SoulHauntings, Ltd. can give you more details. I personally head the Department of SoulNibbling.

Without further ado, please enjoy your stay, have fun writing, watch out for your soul, and don't hesitate to ask if you have any questions or just want an accomplice for further craziness. Razz
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Forbidden Mon Aug 02, 2010 7:03 pm

lol XDDD Soul nibbling? Best line in that paragraph. Sounds like fun! And I love your avatar and signature. I am a fan of dragons XD.
Forbidden
Forbidden
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ragter the junior greeter Mon Aug 02, 2010 11:39 pm

Who says we don't RP in the chat? I know I can't be the only one who puts on my robe and wizard hat.

Anyway, welcome to FOG! Don't mind some of the crazies, I'm sure you'll fit right in with all of us Foggers!
Ragter the junior greeter
Ragter the junior greeter
Ghost
Ghost

Male

http://www.google.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Tue Aug 03, 2010 3:27 am

DRAGOOOONS!!! Hyper

I'm fine. ^^

Yes, we at SoulHauntings, Ltd. dedicate ourselves to the betterment of mankind through the one thing that can be anything you want it to be: Haunting. Whether by prank or by fright or by jibe, we strive for a brighter future by taking advantage of the shadows.

We've really grown in the past few years. What began as a small country club has expanded to an international organization, almost overnight, thanks to a certain Charlie the Ghost. We just completed our headquarters in the Bermuda Triangle not too long ago. If you get your soul back after we SoulSteal it, you might get to see the place for yourself. ^^

Actually I'm not the president of the company, though. Charlie himself is. I was only nominated for the position before Charlie came onto the scene. Aww
What I am is the General Manager of the SoulBiting Department. Cool Ompfsklchthhk! ^vv^

Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Thu Aug 05, 2010 1:33 pm

Greetings, Forbidden! Here’s some advice so that you don’t get lost in the spiral mists.

Hello my friends Welcom10

Welcome to Footsteps of Ghosts!

Check out our rules, etiquette and "What is FOG?" sections.

If you want to discover our newest features or share feedback about the site, stop by the news and announcements area. If you have any trouble using the forum itself, try the FAQ.

If you have any questions, our staff will be more than happy to assist you.

We also have a chat room if you would like to talk to our members now.

Take a moment to browse our forums and perhaps find a role-play to your liking, a place to receive input on your works of literature or simply to converse with people of similar interests.

You'll fit in just fine. Welcome!
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down