FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Across Time OOC

Go down

Across Time OOC  Empty Across Time OOC

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:29 pm

Here's the OOC for the role-play between Reikon and I. Aww

Back to top Go down

Across Time OOC  Empty Re: Across Time OOC

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:32 pm

Yayyyyyyy!!!!!

Okie dokie. So the story plot thing, makes sense.

Where will it be located?

What time of year?

And character sheets yay!? Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:40 pm

Well, my first thoughts for location would be somewhere in the northeast of the US(it's where I'm most familiar with the setting) and a city like New York or something and with a nearby coast. Any preferences?

Let's make it spring or summer.

Character sheet

Name:
Bio:
Appearance: (can be a description and/or a picture)

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 6:47 pm

Well i have only visited New York. New York city? Or some place in NY? And you can lead discriptions -land wise and what have it. XD

Name: Robin Sean
Age: 22 (Hmm, If you choose a younger or higher age, I'll adjust. I dont like a big big difference in ages Very Happy )
Bio: To be filled in once I get more understanding of the story. (Sorry)
Appearance: Across Time OOC  Male_s10 5'10, Blue eyes.

Other questions: How does the character come across this ability to time travel? Or how it happened?

This really depends on how my character's past comes about.
Also I like to let personality flow during the rp, instead of explaining it. I guess I sort of never really can explain the personality (one like my own) as well as I could act it to you, you know?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:41 pm

Name: Kathryn (Kat) Buchanan
Bio: A waitress for a fancy restaurant, Kat is saving up money to eventually buy her own cafe. She's lived in the city - Queens, New York - for most of her life and has a love for cooking. Her parents are well-off and have high standards when it comes to the men she dates and they live in Southwestern New York. After dating a ton of different men - all failed relationships in some way - during her adult life, she's become a bit disenchanted by the whole process of courtship and does not expect to ever find "the right one". Deep down however, she still harbors hope that one day she'll be able to settle down with someone and find happiness.
Appearance: 5'5" with hazel eyes and shoulder-length wavy hair, she has a petite physique and slender body.
Across Time OOC  Kimberly-williams

----------------------

I understand about the personality bit, so don't worry about illuminating that in the sheet.

As far as the time traveling, my original thought was that there are a few options:
1. In the future that your character is from, time traveling is something those with enough money can do. Depending on how much rich he is(or rather was in the future) he would be able to afford a better back story - those who come back in time, pay for a "history" of their life in whatever time they travel to so that they can better blend in. They're not allowed to mention the time traveling to anyone.

or

2. time traveling has been made illegal in the future, but there are those who run Underground machines for those who have enough money to go through the process.

His present time(future) and actual history is all up to you to come up with and his backstory for his time in the past as well(if you want help coming up with details, just ask; we can work on it together).

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 7:50 pm

Number one seems nice. Although I am slightly confused: Back story? So its like, when you come back you have no memory? im not sure ,thats a little confusing.

Okay then though;

Im going to base this off of myself - A lot.

Bio: Robin is a professional pianist and composer, whos parents were both lawyers, although during his time they made it so money within family will flow and trickle down. Instead of the government taking over 70% of it. Both of his parents die and he gains all the money they had saved up, millions of dollars. In his distraught pain of his parents death and his recent dumping from his ex whom he loved, he finds time travel as his only escape.

Sound good? Although ,if the change i have chosen to make - The Government allowing money to flow within the families is not what you would like, i can easily change it.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Jul 23, 2010 9:41 pm

Sorry for the delay.

No, the backstory is to help time travelers blend in; they keep their memories. They cannot tell anyone they've traveled back in time, and most people who do time travel do so for a trip, vacation purposes or rarely, to live in the time they've gone back to. The backstory is for social situations when people ask about them, they have a history already made up that they can tell people about themselves without revealing where(when) they're really from.

And that Bio sounds excellent. =D

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 12:00 am

Ahhh. Okay. I'll keep that backstory a secret until then. Should we get started?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:24 am

Yes! Let's! Would you like me to start or did you want the honor? I don't mind either way; thought I'd give you the option though. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 11:57 am

Well.. I suppose you should. You're more the leader in this case, the idea is in your head, the images and what you want- Show me what you're thinking and I'll adjust and help create it our own image. Smile

So, Please. Could you begin the ic? Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 1:21 pm

Absolutely. ^^

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 2:39 pm

Across Time IC

I figure a good place for them to possibly meet is either at her restaurant or maybe on her way to work, she gets mugged in the park and he(your character) just happens to be there in time to save her?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:21 pm

mugged..sounds nice. I like to be the rescue-er hero type of guy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 4:40 pm

Sweet. ^^ Seems a fitting beginning.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:32 pm

Sorry for the delay. I wanted to get the character sheet for the Quest Rp Ryona is doing done. >,< I'm writing up a reply to this right now.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Jul 24, 2010 8:37 pm

Alright, no rush! Smile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down