FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Reffy Nuisance Incoming

+8
Fate Flyer
Igraine
Kathryn Lacey
Lucian 'The Wolf' Harth
Kaislynn
Fluff
Loki
Reffy
12 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Reffy Nuisance Incoming - Page 2 Empty Re: Reffy Nuisance Incoming

Post by Reffy Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:36 pm

*snicker* Kathryn Smile I don't mind cat-girls if they are played well, which it sounds like you might play it well. After all, I did fall in love with Abernathy from Landover, and that was a Mage who'd been turned in to a dog, by accident.

Also, hai Igraine Smile No need to cower Smile This thread is safe from mauling ... I put a spell on it. Any thing sharp gets instantly turned in too feathers.

Omg, love Scotland! That place is spooky. Already love you Mighty Fluffy! We should launch an RP or some thing involving England and Scotland and Ghosts ... or some thing.

Warning: Gorilla's can be the cause of many horrible rages - I know. Just don't let them get too you. I can't lose another like that ... *sob*

Reffy
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://awritersrecluse.proboards.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:43 pm

Well... They started out as kitty faces, but then I became obsessed with foxes, so now I say they're fox emotes! ^^_^^

:: squee ::

Well, I try to play them well. It could be up for debate whether or not I actually succeed. I like to play them, though, and I like to play them the way I feel is right. Then again, I'm opposed to playing house-cat girls... soooo... yeah... ^^_^^;;

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Tempest Wed Jun 10, 2009 5:44 pm

Ah, welcome to community Reffent! I doubt you'll be a nuisance here! Smile

If you have any questions or problems feel free to address myself or any other member of the staff!

I hope you enjoy yourself here!
Tempest
Tempest
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Reffy Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:03 pm

lol ... I'm not usually a nuisance. I just see myself as one Smile

Still, thank you for the welcome, Tempest.

We should get an RP going or some thing ... my writing fingers are itching.

Your all welcome to come join my new RP on AWR: "Jumanji". Its a dark, twisted version. Or Evern's "Escalation". They both just started sign-ups. OR we could kick start some thing here. OR we could do an RP on both AWR and FOG. OR we could have a combined thingy going on.

(ps. I'm not trying to steal members - I just think this is an awesome chance for some decent RP-happenings. Especially with the new blood!)

Reffy
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:25 pm

Reffent wrote:Omg, love Scotland! That place is spooky. Already love you Mighty Fluffy! We should launch an RP or some thing involving England and Scotland and Ghosts ... or some thing.

>_>

I hate Scotland.

A lot.
Fluff
Fluff
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

http://z9.invisionfree.com/the_temple_of_kraden

Back to top Go down

Post by Reffy Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:27 pm

I've only been to Edinburgh. It was awesome. The ghost walks, the shops, the tartan, the castle, the surrounding countryside, the people! It was waaay better than CA. Razz

Reffy
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:31 pm

Maybe people only like Scotland when they don't have to live there.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Reffy Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:34 pm

This is quite possibly Kathryn. While I was there it rained, snowed, hailed and was sunny enough to wear short sleeve t-shirts ... all in a 48 hour period.

Reffy
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Fluff Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:38 pm

Scotland eats umbrellas. And souls.
Fluff
Fluff
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

http://z9.invisionfree.com/the_temple_of_kraden

Back to top Go down

Post by Kathryn Lacey Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:39 pm

Holy crap! Iowa is just like that! One day it was 78 degrees ((Fahrenheit)), and the next day it snowed. It's worthless. I hate living in an area of extreme weather.

Kathryn Lacey
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Reffy Wed Jun 10, 2009 6:56 pm

You guys seem like a lot of fun Coolio
Should come and check this out ... (No I'm not trying to start flame-war ... just thinking some RP fun is in order Tongue Taunt )

http://awritersrecluse.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=su&action=display&thread=1939

TEASER: (its the new RP I launched on AWR - your totally welcome. I'm not getting many sign-ups. Think you guys would be perfect for it!)

“mmh ... did you hear that?” Annette pulled away from the long kiss.

“No? ... come 'ere” Shaun pulled her closer and resumed the kissing. He was the impatient type. He moved his hand towards her panties, hoping for what every sixteen year old wanted.

Annette pulled away again, this time wiping her mouth. She was the dirty type of girl, the kind who did fuck boys in the back seat of a beaten down car. “There it is again ...”

“Just ignore it”

“I can't ... Its coming from that set of houses” She jumped out of the car pointing in a general direction. She hoisted her bra back on and pulled her skirt back down to cover her privates. Shaun had only undone the bra and left it hanging around her waist.

The open-air cinema had long since closed for the night. It was well past two in the morning. The same old film had shown, 'Grease Lightning'. It was a chick flick, and one that would guarantee Shaun a 'good time'.

“Cmon – lets check it out” She set off at a brisk walk, looking for some mischief.

Shaun got out of the car, slamming the door behind him in irritation. He walked with a gait, trying to hide his obviously erect embarrassment. “Its probably nothing Anni”

Annette soon found the sound, after jumping many gates and fences. After a while Shaun started hearing the same sound. Its eerie beating pounding on his eardrums. The sound was coming from one of the old houses that had been abandoned when the cinema opened.

“Its in here ...” She whispered loudly, despite nobody being any where close too them.

With out waiting for a response she pushed the door open. It was unlocked. The musty air quickly sought an escape route, filing both of their nostrils. It forced them to both cough. The room they entered was the kitchen. Its peach walls still colorful, the tiles only now gathering dust. It probably hadn't been deserted for a that long.

The sound was coming from under the sink. The beating now almost deafening too the teenagers. Annette quickly opened the door and pulled it out. It was a wooden box, with nothing written on the outside. A smooth, but obviously beaten box.

“What do you thinks in it?” She turned to Shaun, giving it too him.

“Dunno ... should open it and find out”.

Being a brute he turned and smashed it on the kitchen counter, cracking a few tiles. The box did not appear to be damaged but now it showed an eerie dark green light around the edge. The drums had stopped, leaving a deathly silence. Gingerly, Shaun teased it open with his fingers, not saying a word. The box opened like a jewelery box might, with a slight tinkle of music and a shimmering green light.

“Wow”

Before them laid what looked like a snakes and ladders game. Vines and squares, ups and downs. No single path but a definte goal. The middle, which seemed to glisten impatiently. Carefully, she put her fingers on too the goal, caressing it gently. She seemed almost transfixed with the patterns, lulled in to a false safety.

“We should play it” Shaun whispered. He also appeared to be under the same spell, his eyes peering in too the darkness.

The game did not need any more encouragement. Suddenly, two pieces jumped out of the small holder and fixed themselves too the board like magnets. Two dice also spun out, knocking one of Annette's fingers.

Time to play. Roll the dice and follow the adventure

Words formed in the goal, spinning in the dark green color. Annette moved in an almost zombie fashion, picking up the dice and letting them fall.The dark green color moved and changed again. She'd rolled a three and a six.

Truth the Lies hide.

“What do you think it means?” Shaun whispered too Annette, pulling her too him in a sexual way. Making sure she felt the surprise in his pants against her butt-cheek.

She giggled and blushed, it was all an act, a lie, but she knew it was what boys like. She didn't have a chance to answer his question when she felt the first slice. She hissed and pulled her arm away.

“What the fuck was that?!”

Quickly she looked down to find that part of her arm had been cut, and it was a fairly substantial cut, already bleeding.

Shaun didn't look at Annette for he had also found a cut, which was quickly followed by another.

“I don't know” This time he yelped as he felt another cut, further down and near his calf. “Lets get out of here.”

The further they moved the more cuts they got. Soon it had started peeling away their skin. Annette was reduced to crying, like the little girl she really was, and Shaun had become paranoid and scared, nothing like the egotistical bastard.

The thing that was cutting them could not be seen. It was moving on wires, but they were wires that had not been placed there before. No builder had installed the wires. They had appeared, seemingly from no-where. Soon it cut through bone and body. Reducing the two teenagers to a mushy pile of gore. The light of the wiring twinkling in the green light from the board game.

When the wires stopped, the green light changed once more in the room. The words inside the goal on the game disappeared. The box itself closing slowly. The pieces of the game reset themselves with a quiet clink. The game had won. Annette and Shaun had not unlocked the clue the correct way.

Reffy
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaislynn Wed Jun 10, 2009 7:55 pm

BWAHAHAH this is GREAT reffy Very Happy

I wish I wasn't full up. And Nice posting too Very Happy

What don't you drag it down to the FoG ooc interest checks and start it up over here Wink
Kaislynn
Kaislynn
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Reffy Wed Jun 10, 2009 8:03 pm

Thank you Kaislynn ... was a little worried that I had scared you all away. Sorry your all booked up - I mean it is a good thing for you Very Happy Not so much for me Hyper

Writing that 'teaser' was totally out of my comfort zone (as if that wasn't obvious) Even Schro said it was good ... Quote: "Reffy already wrote a pretty lulzy spoiler for it. Sex and violence into a tasty, Reffyish package."

[Edit: oooo ... that's a good idea ... goes to investigate]

Reffy
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by JRERowland Wed Jun 10, 2009 9:48 pm

On Scotland. Great place to visit, horrible place to live.

I think the Scottish comedian Danny Bhoy summed up Scottish (and English to a lesser extent) weather perfectly.

"The reason we have no dangerous animals in Britain, is due to the fact that we laughed Noah off. He came to us and told us he was a messenger of God and we got all excited. He then said he needed two of all our animals and we got confused and asked why. He then declared that it would rain for forty days and forty night and there would be a great flood.

And we laughed.

Forty days, aye Noah? It's been fifty-five at the moment. Not a tough prediction there."

Oh, hey Reffy!

JRERowland
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Reffy Wed Jun 10, 2009 10:32 pm

ohhai Agro! Very Happy Glad to see you over here. Building friendships and stuff. I'm over here sucking up too the potential judges ... I will win the interwebz competitions Tongue Taunt

Reffy
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gunneh Wed Jun 10, 2009 11:56 pm

Seems I'm a bit late on making my way over here, but I made it! Welcome to FoG! Just please remember to take your shoes off...I just shampooed the carpets...
Gunneh
Gunneh
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaislynn Thu Jun 11, 2009 1:14 am

Reffs, it was a great teaser and a good push out of the comfort zone! It wasn't a horrific gore/smut for gore/smut sake. You gave us a very specific picture that we could see and relate to. It was great Very Happy Gritty and risky. Very nice. I'd love to rp with you sometime... >> months from now lol!

Very Happy
Kaislynn
Kaislynn
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Reffy Thu Jun 11, 2009 11:08 am

Haha. Thank you Kaislynn. I was going for smutty. Glad you picked up on that. I didn't want to make it too sexual or too violent. I've never really written either of those so it was a push of my 'boundaries' in writing. Very Happy

Looking forward to possibly RPing with your in future - months from now Smile

Reffy
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Hope Thu Jun 11, 2009 3:20 pm

Bah!!!!! I"m sorry I'm so late!!

Welcome anyway! ^.^
Hope
Hope
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Reffy Thu Jun 11, 2009 4:59 pm

Hehe. Your not late Hope. Your exactly on time. Thank you Smile

(I'm never late - because I always arrive exactly when I plan too Razz ... even if it was past the time that was set)

Reffy
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:09 pm

Hey Reffy! Good to see you over here too.

Back to top Go down

Post by Reffy Thu Jun 11, 2009 5:19 pm

Orombur!!! High Five

Reffy
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content