FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Daylight: A Victorian Supernatural RP

+2
thecolorisred
Lyonesse
6 posters

Go down

Daylight: A Victorian Supernatural RP Empty Daylight: A Victorian Supernatural RP

Post by Lyonesse Thu Jun 17, 2010 1:42 am

Daylight: A Victorian Supernatural RP Daylight

London, England
Year of Our Lord 1884

It is a golden age, the age of Queen Victoria, where the British Empire reigns supreme, her colonies stretching across the globe, and her prosperity unrivaled at home. It is a godly age, led by strong morality and Christian decency. At least that’s the image most people see, the truth is a different creature altogether. Beneath the wealth of the nouveaux riches, and the economic might of empire, the poor suffer in squalid cities plagued by crime, disease, hunger, poor sanitation, and much darker things. While the Queen herself has become the target of several assassination attempts and Parliament is under threat as well, not from foreign powers, but from unnatural forces within, because beneath the veneer of Victorian morality and industrialization, other powers are on the rise. They are ancient powers, known and lost, revered and reviled since time immeasurable, and now, sorcerers and witches, angels, demons and all manner of supernatural entities battle within the halls of palaces and the dank London alleys for both the souls of the people, and the power of the empire.

This is my first attempt at an RP here so please let me know if you would be interested in making a character or two, or if you have any additional questions/concerns. There will be more info in the OOC thread if I get enough interest to make one.
Lyonesse
Lyonesse
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Daylight: A Victorian Supernatural RP Empty Re: Daylight: A Victorian Supernatural RP

Post by thecolorisred Thu Jun 17, 2010 2:07 am

very much interested in this RP - I'm hoping it will gain enough interest. Smile
thecolorisred
thecolorisred
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Daylight: A Victorian Supernatural RP Empty Re: Daylight: A Victorian Supernatural RP

Post by Lyonesse Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:13 pm

Thanks for your interest. I hope we can get a few more folks too.
Lyonesse
Lyonesse
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by The Melancholy Spirit Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:31 pm

Hah! This is amusing considering that Red and myself were discussing victorian era rp's last night. Hehe.

In other words, you've my interest.
The Melancholy Spirit
The Melancholy Spirit
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Hello Danger Thu Jun 17, 2010 8:34 pm

I'm down.

edit - the more I think about it the more I'm falling in love with the idea. This could be really cool. Great idea!
Hello Danger
Hello Danger
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyonesse Fri Jun 18, 2010 8:36 pm

If we can get one, maybe two more people I'll write an OOC thread.
Lyonesse
Lyonesse
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Aesalon Fri Jun 18, 2010 10:47 pm

I believe that I would like to contribute if you'll have me. Smile
Aesalon
Aesalon
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

http://www.fbnparanormal.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Sun Jun 20, 2010 3:29 pm

I do believe i'm interested Very Happy Sounds like something ive been wanting for a while, but unable to necessarily put my finger on it.
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Lyonesse Sun Jun 20, 2010 10:57 pm

Great, we've got enough people. Sorry I haven't already posted an OOC. I got sick this weekend and spent most of it sleeping. Here's the OOC thread for Daylight.
Lyonesse
Lyonesse
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down