FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Simple Hello

+2
quakernuts
Havoc
6 posters

Go down

A Simple Hello Empty A Simple Hello

Post by Havoc Tue Jun 08, 2010 4:28 am

Introducing yourself can be difficult. First impressions are important, so here are some ideas for what you may want to include in your intro thread. By no means are any of these details required, but they certainly can help everyone get to know you a bit better.

You in real life
My name is Clinton. I've lived in a small town in Mississippi my entire life. I'm 18 years old and starting college in August.

Your hobbies and interests
I'm a big video gamer. I own a 360 and play on Xbox Live. My gamertag is DarkHavoc1991.
Other than that I enjoy being on the computer either playing Guild Wars or writing an RP.

What you enjoy role-playing
My favorite genre is Post-Apocalyptic and Survival Horror. I usually find myself playing as a broken or mentally unstable character who is usually evil. I check up on an RP at least twice a day if possible. However, there are some days I'll have to work and cannot post.
Havoc
Havoc
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

A Simple Hello Empty Re: A Simple Hello

Post by Guest Tue Jun 08, 2010 9:28 am

Aww, welcome. Haha. DarkHavoc1991!!! Oh man, I kicked your butt in a game I played a while ago...

No, I'm kidding. Ha...ha.

Hope you find yourself a role-play. There are a couple of people on here....well more than that who would enjoy post-apoc and survival horror.

Yer...

Welcome!

Back to top Go down

Post by quakernuts Tue Jun 08, 2010 10:04 am

Welcome to Fog Havok

Yet another video gamer I can look forward to beat...I mean, playing with. Yeah, Totally what I meant. Anyways, those two types of RP's attract me like little kids to ice cream, so we'll probably see each other sooner than we think. So, get that stuff out there, enjoy your stay here at the swirling mists, and if you have any questions to be afraid to ask. We will all answer to the best of our abilities.

Until Next Time
Quakernuts
quakernuts
quakernuts
Poltergeist
Poltergeist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shadow Moonseye Tue Jun 08, 2010 7:24 pm

Havoc! I spoke briefly with you last night in chat, so allow me to take this moment to officially welcome you. So:

Welcome to FOG! You seem like a lovely fellow, and we share a love of post-apoc and survival horror; I'm sure we'll wind up roleplaying together in the near future. In fact, if you're looking for a survival horror rp to join, I will have some spots opening up in my survival horror rp Extraction. (Heh, some shameless promotion, there.)

Anyways, I hope to see you around; enjoy your stay here in the swirling mists!
Shadow Moonseye
Shadow Moonseye
Apparition
Apparition

Female

http://shadow-moonseye.deviantart.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Silvan Arrow Tue Jun 08, 2010 8:28 pm

Welcome to FOG!!! I can see that you're already receiving shameless plugs for RPs and RP participants, so I'll keep my words brief. I hope you enjoy your stay! Play some games with your fellow FOGgers, join an RP or two (or ten), and don't hesitate to ask questions!
Silvan Arrow
Silvan Arrow
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Bird of Hermes Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:33 pm

Greetings, Havoc! Here’s some advice so that you don’t get lost in the spiral mists.

A Simple Hello Welcom10

Welcome to Footsteps of Ghosts!

Check out our rules, etiquette and "What is FOG?" sections.

If you want to discover our newest features or share feedback about the site, stop by the news and announcements area. If you have any trouble using the forum itself, try the FAQ.

If you have any questions, our staff will be more than happy to assist you.

We also have a chat room if you would like to talk to our members now.

Take a moment to browse our forums and perhaps find a role-play to your liking, a place to receive input on your works of literature or simply to converse with people of similar interests.

Yay! Another southerner. Welcome from Louisiana!
Bird of Hermes
Bird of Hermes
Wraith
Wraith

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 3:45 pm

Welcome to the swirling mists!
Video gamer you say? Awesome! Only I don't have 360... I have a black Wii (very proud ^^) and when I have a tv I can regularly play on and actually finished some of the games I might get a PlayStation for the final fantasy games. I'm mostly a Mario, Zelda and Square Enix nerd (considering I play almost everything Square Enix releases that comes to europe...so not only final fantasy).
Anyway! If you have any questions, foolish or not, please post them and we'll see who can answer your questions first. Hehe.
Once again, welcome!

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 09, 2010 4:07 pm

Yes! Gamers! I love X-Box with a passion lol It's good to have you around.

Back to top Go down

Post by Kalon Ordona II Wed Jun 09, 2010 9:15 pm

Welcome to the FOG! Smile
Kalon Ordona II
Kalon Ordona II
Global Moderator
Global Moderator

Male

http://www.elfwood.com/~linkallon

Back to top Go down