FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Simple, casual, join my game you bastards.

5 posters

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

Simple, casual, join my game you bastards. Empty Simple, casual, join my game you bastards.

Post by Knifey Keith Mon Jul 15, 2013 12:32 am

"You awake to find yourself somewhere dark, cold and moist, the ground is hard, made of stone bricks. The air is stale and still, sounds of water dripping and odd rodent squeaking is all you can hear. Though it hasn't come to mind as of yet… Aside from your name, you have no idea who you are, where you are or why.

This current predicament is a shock to you. So what do you do next?"

This RP is designed to be a simple, on the spot medium fantasy adventure. Your character begins as an ordinary person with no memories of who they are other than a name consisting of four letters or less. When making your first post in the role play you simply describe how your character looks, what they're wearing and what they decide to do.

Your character is unarmed, having no skills, powers or equipment of any kind.
Knifey Keith
Knifey Keith
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Simple, casual, join my game you bastards. Empty Re: Simple, casual, join my game you bastards.

Post by Gadreille Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:20 am

Interested.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Simple, casual, join my game you bastards. Empty Re: Simple, casual, join my game you bastards.

Post by Knifey Keith Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:40 pm

Just to make things clearer, this level of culture/technology is the typical medieval fantasy period.

Also I will be accepting players any time during the RP, as you'll just have to start from scratch and if you go idle... I'll kill you off.
Knifey Keith
Knifey Keith
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Jul 15, 2013 2:52 pm

Sounds good to me. That's the best way to run an RP anyway Stabby 
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Knifey Keith Mon Jul 15, 2013 8:22 pm

So anyone else who is interested, please post a brief announcement here before jumping into the IC: https://footstepsofghosts.rpg-board.net/t4735-lost#109846

Then simply follow the rules/guidelines listed in my original post and enjoy… You bastards.
Knifey Keith
Knifey Keith
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostlingx Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:53 pm

Kewl :3... Nice and simple... the way I like it. Though, I don't think I'll be able to post fast enough, since I have a tight as hell schedule. So I'm wondering if i can play as a side character... if that's even possible.
Ghostlingx
Ghostlingx
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Mon Jul 15, 2013 11:57 pm

I'm fine posting slow.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Knifey Keith Tue Jul 16, 2013 3:00 pm

Ghostlingx wrote:Kewl :3... Nice and simple... the way I like it. Though, I don't think I'll be able to post fast enough, since I have a tight as hell schedule. So I'm wondering if i can play as a side character... if that's even possible.

Clearly you haven't been paying attention…

Just hop in and what ever happens, happens.
Knifey Keith
Knifey Keith
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Wed Jul 17, 2013 4:28 pm

I'm interested. However, I could only join for a short period of time...
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Knifey Keith Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:02 pm

Refer to statements of killing players off above.

You're free to join.
Knifey Keith
Knifey Keith
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:06 pm

Yes, I know, with which I am fine (and if I was not then too bad). Will type up a post in a bit.
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:27 pm

Just a heads up, it's supposed to be medieval technology so you might want to do a costume change Wink
Edit: Also I am going to roll a die. If I get 1-14 I'm falling down the stairs. 15-20 I don't.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Knifey Keith Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:30 pm

Feel free what ever you need to do to make a decision.

I'm looking into getting a dice roller sorted out.
Knifey Keith
Knifey Keith
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:32 pm

Ah screw me, totally forgot about that, haha. I'll make a change yes!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:36 pm

Awesome Smile

I rolled a two, so I made it a bloody fall.
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Wed Jul 17, 2013 5:39 pm

Editted, thanks for the heads up Wink
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Gadreille Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:07 pm

Do I get to pick what I find?
Gadreille
Gadreille
★ Administrator ★
★ Administrator ★

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Knifey Keith Wed Jul 17, 2013 8:36 pm

Gadreille wrote:Do I get to pick what I find?

No… Thats half the fun.
Knifey Keith
Knifey Keith
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostlingx Wed Jul 17, 2013 9:58 pm

;_; It has to be a 4 letter or less name? I wanted Hodor which is 5.

Just wondering befor I post. How long does it have to be until you consider someone as idle? ;( The only problem is that I may hold back the RP, since I don't have internet access every day.
Ghostlingx
Ghostlingx
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Knifey Keith Wed Jul 17, 2013 11:30 pm

Ghostlingx wrote:;_; It has to be a 4 letter or less name? I wanted Hodor which is 5.

Just wondering befor I post. How long does it have to be until you consider someone as idle? ;( The only problem is that I may hold back the RP, since I don't have internet access every day.

It has to be 4 letters or less. The idea of this being, you start off with a fairly basic character that eventually… Becomes a very complex one. 5 letters or more and we start getting into names the convey definite ethnicities, fancy names and shit like that… The concept is that your character is not yet established, they don't have a history or abilities- They learn their skills and traits, they develop a personality depending on how they react to situations and interactions.

I consider an entire 7 days (A week) of not posting idle. Then I'll PM you, if you don't respond to my PM in two days, I'll kill you off. If you respond, you either give me a valid excuse to why you haven't posted, then please post, OR a valid excuse to why you CAN'T post. If I accept you explanation, then I might extend my already generous time a little bit, or I may not.

If it happens a second time, then your character dies instantly after 7 days. If you do anything like god modding (Which I will be the judge of.) or meta gaming (I am the judge!) or overall royally fucking up the RP in any way… I'll send Knifey Keith into the roleplay and he will MURDER your character.
Knifey Keith
Knifey Keith
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrena Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:58 am

I want to join.

Should I wait for Shekinah to post again? Or should I just go ahead and write something up?
Syrena
Syrena
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Knifey Keith Thu Aug 01, 2013 1:54 pm

Just go ahead and jump in, however aside from the rules listed above... I do ask that your post be distant and separate from the current event playing out as it is concluding Gadreille's character.
Knifey Keith
Knifey Keith
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Ghostlingx Fri Aug 02, 2013 4:51 pm

A week? I think I can manage. BTW... PMs... I will alwys have a good excuse... that's just me. :/ It's called having life problems. XD I have a flighjt tommorrow, so when i get back to home sweet home, I'll jump in.
Ghostlingx
Ghostlingx
Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Knifey Keith Fri Aug 02, 2013 5:39 pm

[quote="Ghostlingx"]It's called having life problems.[.quote]

I like your mentality, so long as you understand mine- No special treatment, no excessive sympathy.

I've just killed off Gads… Her, Kathryn and Jag are my three special people on this site. The rules I have set apply to all equally.

So enjoy.
Knifey Keith
Knifey Keith
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrena Sat Aug 03, 2013 1:28 am

Here's to hoping my post was distant and separate enough from everything. If I screwed anything up horribly, please let me know so I can fix it!
Syrena
Syrena
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Knifey Keith Sat Aug 03, 2013 3:40 am

Syrena wrote:Here's to hoping my post was distant and separate enough from everything.  If I screwed anything up horribly, please let me know so I can fix it!

Your post was nothing short of perfect.

Once Ghostling and that Dutch woman post, I'll whack in a post.
Knifey Keith
Knifey Keith
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:34 pm

"That Dutch woman", why thank you ;)sorry guys, forgot to post, been caught up in work and writing a thesis. Will post in the coming two days, promise. Or maybe tonight if I can't sleep.

edit: just read your post. Thank you for not letting me sleep properly. I hate spiders. Now I have to let Aya kill it off, otherwise I won't be sleeping at all. So fine, I'll post tonight!
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Syrena Tue Aug 13, 2013 4:45 pm

Spiders are the worst. I'm pretty sure there is an actual army of spiders growing in my basement...

Anyway, on a non-spider related note, am I waiting for Ghost to jump in before I get a cut of the action?
Syrena
Syrena
Shadow
Shadow

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Knifey Keith Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:02 pm

Well I'm not entirely sure if Ghost will post.

Knifey Keith
Knifey Keith
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Shekinah Tue Aug 13, 2013 5:03 pm

Ok so I guess my post came out a bit long...
Shekinah
Shekinah
Ghost
Ghost

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next