FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

World War Z: The Struggle for Survival

+4
Gabe
Kaito
Loki
8 posters

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

Go down

World War Z: The Struggle for Survival - Page 4 Empty Re: World War Z: The Struggle for Survival

Post by 2401 Sun Jul 05, 2009 1:22 am

So... I think our choice has come down to either the apartment complex or 905 N Front St.

I'm indifferent at this point, but which would you guys prefer?

Also, I just realized something. Aside from Judie, we have no females in our group. It's Armageddon and we don't even get the comfort of the opposite sex. What a world! T_T

Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

World War Z: The Struggle for Survival - Page 4 Empty Re: World War Z: The Struggle for Survival

Post by Kaito Sun Jul 05, 2009 5:22 pm

it would indeed suck if we were to be the sole survivors. ;P

But otherwise.. Zombies shouldn't normally "live" longer than ten years, in normal climate (colder climates preserve them)
So after 10 years at most, everything will water down, their numbers will by then have decreased a lot, and new societies will or have been established.

Humanity? Going extinct? Only if the earth is set aflame, and even then, some bunker somewhere could hold a handful of survivors. who knows.

Aaaanyways.

Going for the apartment building wouldn't be my action of choice, simply judging psychologically, I wouldn't run straight towards a horde of them, even if the building might be more secure...
Kaito
Kaito
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Jul 06, 2009 7:11 am

I hope everybody (in the States) had a good holiday weekend.

I'll have the post up shortly after I get off work (5EST) unless I have a chance to do it while at work if there is nothing for me to do. So far I'm getting the feeling that the office building is the preference. If this is incorrect, simply post where you would like to go and we can call it to a vote.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Mon Jul 06, 2009 8:45 am

It was very boring for me, why thank you. Sad

Anyways, I'm not going to go to the office building. Elaborated above.

So, a quick nudge, who's still reading this in here? Just have a quick poke or something.

*waits for lokis post*
Kaito
Kaito
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by 2401 Mon Jul 06, 2009 9:30 am

*is still reading*

Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Jul 06, 2009 1:14 pm

Post has been made. Ricky and Bobby are the only ones to observe the situation ahead of time due to their spot rolls. Others can either option to follow their lead or wait for the crowd to panic, either way they will find themselves to be caught off guard with the chaos and the danger.

Also, don't close/barricade the doors until all the players have posted. You have until wednesday the end of Thursday at the latest (unless you notify me otherwise) to make it inside the building. Those still left outside once the doors are closed will be left to find another way in, another place to hide, or remain outside to see how many zombies you can fight.

Last edited by Loki on Tue Jul 07, 2009 10:03 am; edited 1 time in total
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Mon Jul 06, 2009 5:23 pm

Waiting for others to post... D:
Kaito
Kaito
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sat Jul 11, 2009 6:46 pm

I couldn't think of the best way to make a post that meets the advanced length requirement, so I'll just post the result of trying to open the door in the OOC and you can copy it into your next post.

As the door was pulled, it only moved a fraction of an inch before the latch caught the doorframe, preventing the door from opening. Through the large glass pane that is held in place by a three-inch wide aluminum frame, you are able to see inside the entrance. None of the lights are on and the only source of illumination is from the indirect light provided by the setting sun. The room is large and wide open with several pieces of furniture sitting on an area rug in the middle of the floor. Directly across from the entrance is a large steel door painted blue with a small window that has a sign with the writing “Fire Stair – Do Not Block”.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Thu Jul 16, 2009 4:58 pm

Sky, there wouldn't be any furniture just when you enter the building, since it's, well, an apartment complex
Which means corridors leading to flats, in which we might find some furniture, but we still need to get those doors opened, which will most likely be either locked or broken in.
Either way there might be other zombies or residents who don't like our company in there.
Kaito
Kaito
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Thu Jul 16, 2009 6:38 pm

Loki wrote:The room is large and wide open with several pieces of furniture sitting on an area rug in the middle of the floor. Directly across from the entrance is a large steel door painted blue with a small window that has a sign with the writing “Fire Stair – Do Not Block”.

That was I read from Loki.

It's just hard to meet the requirements when I my need to wait for external factors. I'll edit my post if I need to.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Jul 16, 2009 7:14 pm

Pretty much picture a commons room with 2 sofas, 2 love seats, and a bulky wide screen tv. Post looks fine to me. Thumbs Up
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:54 am

Strange apartment complex o.O
Kaito
Kaito
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by 2401 Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:31 am

*shrugs*

It's Philly.

Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Fri Jul 17, 2009 10:07 am

It's not a big town or anything, so I have the ground floor provide a common area for the tenants. *Shrug* It would be a nice selling point for any complex while being much cheaper than a swimming pool. It looked too cramped if I had nothing but rooms on that floor... perhaps I made it resemble a hotel a little too much. Suspect Oh well, I'm going with it.

I'll post a map of the ground floor this afternoon. Thumbs Up
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Slig Fri Jul 17, 2009 11:22 am

Hi guys just so you know i didn't abandon you. My computer unexpectantly went kaput. Looks like i've been missing out on a lot of fun. just take for granted that i've been going along with what you were saying up til now. I'm still trying to catch up on recent posts.
Slig
Slig
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Jul 20, 2009 1:49 pm

Just so you all know, you have until the end of Wednesday to establish defenses before I advance the zombie horde to reach the doorway. Time to get moving Wink

Floor plan will be posted this afternoon for sure.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Mon Jul 20, 2009 4:32 pm

sorries but I am currently sick. will continue posting once I feel better. ;/
Kaito
Kaito
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Mon Jul 20, 2009 7:19 pm

Apartment ground floor map uploaded and linked below the character sheets on the first page. Each square is a 3x3 foot area. Door swings that have a black wall going through them means they are either locked or haven't been checked. I will provide you with the information with each door when you intend on opening it.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:24 pm

I want to post, but no one has posted after me yet. I'm wondering if I should continue on?
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Wed Jul 22, 2009 8:31 pm

I'll wait one more day, so that Kaito has a chance to post once he's feeling better.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by 2401 Wed Jul 22, 2009 9:25 pm

Waiting on Kaito, since Ricky's following him.

Mist
Mist

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Thu Jul 23, 2009 4:51 am

alright will write up a post. thanks for waiting guys. appreciated.
Kaito
Kaito
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Thu Jul 23, 2009 8:05 am

Posted.
What do I see looking through Hc-61?
Kaito
Kaito
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Thu Jul 23, 2009 9:28 am

Kaito wrote:Posted.
What do I see looking through Hc-61?

Through another glass doorway, you see a courtyard with wide concrete sidewalks and green grass covered in shadow by the setting sun. Past that is a narrow street with parking spaces, but you can only see a single extended cab white truck in the angled parking lot. The tall walls of the apartment complex prevent you from being able to see what lurks around the corners of the wings of the building.

The coast is not clear however, the are seven zombies loosly scattered in the courtyard with several more around the truck heading east. As you stand in the doorway surveying the area, one of the seven zombies sees you and begins to moan as it travels to your location. The other six become aware to your presence aswell and join the first with their arms outstretched. Towards the truck a few more zombies wander away from the scatterd line that is headed east towards the bridge to join the meal that seems to be closer. In all, twelve zombies are approaching that door with another fifteen or so that seem to be walking past the truck as far as you can tell.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Tue Aug 04, 2009 4:40 am

So, is this still getting some attention?
I would love to see some more action in here. But with only two people playing it this might be a little boring.
As soon as Loki's back, hopefully we can find some more players and continue this.

Also, you realise that there's hundreds of zombies coming to eat your face, and you're preparing a picknick?

Will post once I know that I'm not alone in here Very Happy
Kaito
Kaito
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:24 am

Bumping the OOC, to see if people still want to continue, and to probe the status of Loki. I don't know if he has defeated Life yet.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaito Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:40 am

Loki's still battling somewhere else. We shall await his return.

I so want to continue this. Hasn't even started off properly, yet.
Kaito
Kaito
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Dio the Awesome Thu Aug 20, 2009 8:48 am

Yay! At least with three (including Loki), we can still do stuff.
Dio the Awesome
Dio the Awesome
Ghost
Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Slig Thu Aug 20, 2009 4:08 pm

sorry for the MIA. I just started school recently and haven't fit checking this into my daily scheduel yet. Nice to know i didn't miss much but sorry to see it hasn't got off the ground yet.
Slig
Slig
Mist
Mist

Back to top Go down

Post by Loki Sun Sep 06, 2009 7:02 pm

Sorry to keep you waiting everybody, but I have finally returned and will be posting an update sometime this week so we can get the story moving once again as long as everybody is still interested in playing.
Loki
Loki
Guardian Ghost
Guardian Ghost

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 5 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next