FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Personas of my own.

Go down

Personas of my own. Empty Personas of my own.

Post by Guest Fri Jun 04, 2010 4:52 pm

A Desolate Future

Name: Azrael (Rel).
Race: Human, caucasian.
Appearance: He is an albino. He wears his hair very long, and usually pulls it up into a bun and then covers it all with a tuque. Although common belief, his eyes are not pink. Instead, they are a bluish purple. He is very tall, being German born, and slender. He has the body of a short distance runner, with long stringy muscles. He also wears many piercings, all on his face or ears, but no tattoos.
Personality: Rel is a bit of an ass, really. He knows that he has skills, and likes to flaunt them. In his eyes, most other people are worms beneath his boots. Sometimes, though, he realises again how fragile his life really is, and that he really is still a child. These phases are when he is most emotionally vulnerable, and the only times that he ever opens up to people.
Rel also has a smoking problem, and definitely enjoys the more illegal things in life. He is used to getting away with whatever he last did, and so usually ignores any laws is place. This isn't to say, though, that he isn't intellegent. He has a very high IQ, and is an excellent shot with most guns.

Name: Helen
Race: Human, caucasian
Appearance: Helen is very slender and frail, a symptom of her illness. Although she is very pale and sickly, she is still pretty, with golden hair and delicate features. If she could stand, she would be very beautiful in a ball gown, with wide hips and small breasts. She tries to cover them up, but she tends to bruise very easily, and she has permanent bruises on her legs.
Personality: Helen is a very gentle, quiet person, who would rather not say something on her mind if it could hurt you. She is very perceptive and somewhat blunt. If you are doing something she feels is wrong, she is likely to announce it as soon as you are alone with her.
Beacause of her illness, Helen can sometimes go into fits of insanity. She tends to believe that Rel is leaving her, and will try to do anything to prevent it. Usually she comes to her senses within the day, but these fits are extremely difficult to deal with.

Name: James Craft
Appearance: He has clean brown hair that is starting to grow in gray, and cold gray eyes. He is tall but slender, preferring to use intellegence over brawn. He has a very intimidating appearance, and tends to stare at the person he is talking to.
Personality: James is very cruel and strict, and will punish you to the best of his ability if he feels like you need it. He has a strange sense of loyalty and family, feeling like family must be punished more than strangers, for family 'knows better'. His family consists of his group of kill-for-hires.

Back to top Go down

Personas of my own. Empty Re: Personas of my own.

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:32 pm

Ritual Broken

Name: Elizabet Christenson
Appearance: She has long brown hair with natural red highlights and gray-blue eyes. Rather short and slender, she often is missed in a crowd. She dresses for comfort rather than appearance, and has a round face.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:36 pm

Dreams

Name: It changes between Anul and Soul.
Appearance: No matter the gender she takes (I'll refer to it as a she), the body is always delicate with fiery red hair and green eyes. She always has long fingers and full lips, and each body is boyish, not well developed in either. The female has very small breasts, the male small shoulders etc.
Personality: Very cruel, she likes to play with her victim like a cat with a mouse, teasing and scaring them. She has a habit of chewing her nails, and tends to get very hung up on that fact.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:38 pm

Paradise Amiss

Name: Sarah Tait
Appearance: She has long blonde hair and chocolate brown eyes, along with thin lips and a boyish figure. Her nose is slightly crooked,
Class: B

Name: Damon Tait
Appearance: He has sandy brown hair, kept short, and brown eyes like his sisters. He is tall, with a long torso.
Class: B

Last edited by alexknyde on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:49 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:40 pm

The Awakening

Name: Hunter Prinson
Sense: Taste
Bio: At around twelve years old, Hunter was diagnosed with Sjogren Syndrome, a medical issue extremely rare in children that destroys the glands that produce tears and saliva. This completely destroyed his sense of taste, and, desperate to fix this problem, his parents signed him up for this new process. He quickly agreed, but wasn't prepared for the concequences.
https://media.photobucket.com/image/teenage%20boy/Nicholleyla/crying2.jpg?o=25

Last edited by alexknyde on Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:45 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 27, 2010 11:43 pm

Shepherd Of Lost Souls

Name: Josephine
Faction: Reaper
Age/How long you have been dead: 10 years, died while 24 years old.
Appearance: https://media.photobucket.com/image/woman/pannanya/33377.jpg?o=52
Josephine has short brown hair and big brown eyes. She is very slender and short, but has a way of looking at you as if she can see into your mind.
History/Bio: She died in 2000, a tragic mix of alcohol and sleeping pills after a new years party. When she died, she found herself swept into the world of the Reapers, and took to the task wholeheartedly, hoping to make up for her stupidity in life.
Weapons: A golden whip that can be charged with flames.
Magic: She can control birds, calling them to herself and then using them to attack, defend, or run simple errands, as well as soul capture.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down