FOG: Footsteps of Ghosts
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Final Fantasy Hybrid [closed]

4 posters

Go down

Final Fantasy Hybrid [closed] Empty Final Fantasy Hybrid [closed]

Post by Psychotic Flesh Thu Apr 29, 2010 7:24 am

This thread is closed to all those people who have agreed to accompany me on this adventure; you know who you are. However, if you are unsure, please use this thread as reference.

Before we begin, I must bring up the issue of the name. Yes, I am aware that the current title of this thread is terrible, but it can be changed, and any opinions/ideas on that are appreciated. As this role play is a hybrid, it seemed appropriate to use in the meantime.

As far as plot goes, I believe that we are all agreed on Falciferum's idea, which can be viewed below. If anyone has any complaints, please voice them.

Falciferum wrote:All of our characters are transported/sent/whatever to a palace of a king or ruler of some portion of land. He needs our characters to go on a quests to stop someone who he says is doing wrong, a villain character. He tells each character what he/she truly wants, which would provide a motive for them to go on the quest. And of course they won't be able to return to their home if they don't help. After this we go to a town which he tells us would hold information about the villain and we get some false information, but we go along with it because we don't know it's false. We end up finding something useful out of it and continue on our journey for the enemy. We go around the world, which we can make as large or as small as we want, and eventually find the villain. Upon finding and beating him we learn that he isn't truly evil and that the guy who called us here really is. Alternatively he could be a bad guy, but he wouldn't be the mastermind of the operation. And the plot can go a number of ways from either of those two roads.

The simplicity of the story would allow us to do a lot with it, change it up regularly and keep it entertaining. I was thinking we could split up at one point, either because of a fight or to search more broadly. Just my thoughts on the plot, hope that helps for elaboration.

Feel free to add your own ideas and twists to this, as I like everyone involved in a role play to have the creative freedom that they desire. Names, locations, weapons etc all still need to be decided, as well as the finalised list of who is playing who.
Please post your chosen character, preferably with a picture, or a link to a picture, so I can edit it all into one list in this post.

I'm absolutely certain that I have missed something, but this thread is long overdue I would rather post it now and then edit things in later.

Thank you for your patience guys.
^^

Last edited by Psychotic Flesh on Tue May 04, 2010 7:32 am; edited 4 times in total
Psychotic Flesh
Psychotic Flesh
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Final Fantasy Hybrid [closed] Empty Re: Final Fantasy Hybrid [closed]

Post by Attie Thu Apr 29, 2010 11:41 am

Attie wrote:I think I will play Garnet who has already gone from Princess to Dagger (Bandit) thief and now owns her own airship in loving memory of a lost love (Zidane) who will no longer be with us. She'll be a bandit like he was!

If that's okay.

And in addition, I'd like to play an orange chocobo just barely too young to carry a passenger on it's back, riding on the airship as Garnet's only true friend.

If that's okay.

I know I said the chocobo would be young, but I'm going to pretend it looks like that, just isn't trained to be ridden just about yet. Not even by Dagger.

Garnet / Dagger - Final Fantasy Hybrid [closed] Dagger

Chocobo / "Trigger" - Final Fantasy Hybrid [closed] CHocobo
Attie
Attie
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Female

http://confidencephotography.blogspot.com

Back to top Go down

Post by EverMan Thu Apr 29, 2010 4:34 pm

EverMan
EverMan
Shadow
Shadow

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:56 pm

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Sun May 02, 2010 1:27 pm

Spectre will be taking an old favorite:Delita Heiral [will be using a more realistic description- a-la the newer final fantasy games. Less cartoon-ish appearance.]

As well as attempting a smaller role, of a Mithran Sniper, going by the name of Mazzy
-however her hair will be black, and her facial markings will be a reddish brown color.
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychotic Flesh Tue May 04, 2010 7:36 am

Okay, I have edited all of your characters into the first post. I'm sorry this is taking me so long, but I've been so busy over the past few weeks, with family, work and other social engagements.

Now, I have a few questions for you all. When our characters are 'transported' so to speak, into this new world, will they remember their home world, or should we have their memories wiped? Would characters from the same game/world already know each other? Or should they all be complete strangers?
I'm really okay with whatever you lovely people would like, so just post away with your thoughts and contributions.
Psychotic Flesh
Psychotic Flesh
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Spectre Tue May 04, 2010 6:14 pm

my thought would be that they would remember their home world. Though, it couldn't be at a time before their prospective game, or story would be over... at least in my case it couldn't. Hah.

I'd guess that characters from the same world would only know each other if they 'knew' them before their transportation.

Though, that's just my thinking.
Spectre
Spectre
Spectral Light
Spectral Light

Male

Back to top Go down

Post by Psychotic Flesh Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:47 pm

I am so incredibly sorry for my absence and abandonment of this role play. I won't lie and say that I didn't forget about it, because I did, but I'm hoping that you'll forgive me.
Sweat Drop

Considering the length of time that has passed, there is only one question that I need to present to you guys at the moment - do you still wish to continue with this role play?
Psychotic Flesh
Psychotic Flesh
Mist
Mist

Female

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down